Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

On 8/9/2017 at 4:45 PM, KindleofDreams said:

so I tried looking around but still was unable to find what I was looking for.

So I went into Ametrine.

Had the kid talk to Shelly about Blake.

Blake's home is open but if I check youtube/google Blake + Shelly are supposed to be in the appartment..yet when I go in, nobody is there.

I triple checked the town and I even went in Ametrine mountains again for abit..Still not sure on what to do.

Could someone point me in the right direction.

Did you go to the house where there is a defective PULSE machine stored in the room.(ALso THAT room contains story of zEL)? 

16 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Did you go to the house where there is a defective PULSE machine stored in the room.(ALso THAT room contains story of zEL)? 

Oh! the story is the story from zEL? I didnt actually make that connection.

I visited that as well. I went in there, Blake came in told us to get out.

Then I went to the kid with Shelly. But now Blake's thing is open, but no blake.

1 hour ago, KindleofDreams said:

Oh! the story is the story from zEL? I didnt actually make that connection.

I visited that as well. I went in there, Blake came in told us to get out.

Then I went to the kid with Shelly. But now Blake's thing is open, but no blake.

In that case...Post your save file in the save file fixing thread and a mod will eventually fix it for you.

I'm surprised that a general questions thread isn't frequently used. Well, let me necro it then!

1. For the Pumpkaboo event in the Beryl Graveyard; how are the different sizes for Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist handled in this game? I tried catching some with soft resetting on different pumpkins, but everyone seems to be super sized (I think). Is that true or can you also get other sizes?

2. I looked at a lot of threads and even youtube videos, but couldn't find an answer: When is the move relearner (using Heart Scales) available in the game and where would he be?

3. I couldn't find the Budew on the wall between Peridot and Lapis Ward, neither in clear nor in sunny weather. It said in the Availability Guide that it should be available before Julia. Did something change to that event in E16?

8 minutes ago, TamarJaeger said:

I'm surprised that a general questions thread isn't frequently used. Well, let me necro it then!

1. For the Pumpkaboo event in the Beryl Graveyard; how are the different sizes for Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist handled in this game? I tried catching some with soft resetting on different pumpkins, but everyone seems to be super sized (I think). Is that true or can you also get other sizes?

2. I looked at a lot of threads and even youtube videos, but couldn't find an answer: When is the move relearner (using Heart Scales) available in the game and where would he be?

3. I couldn't find the Budew on the wall between Peridot and Lapis Ward, neither in clear nor in sunny weather. It said in the Availability Guide that it should be available before Julia. Did something change to that event in E16?

1. Does the size really matter, except for aesthetics? I guess if you were trying to collect the various sizes, like how I catch all the Shinies I see, it would matter.

You could try breeding for the various sizes.

2. I don't know if this has changed for E16, because I'm still playing 15, but the Move Relearner is the person in Onyx Ward looking for the lost key. I think you find the key in Lapis.

3. I'm still on 15, so I don't have an answer for you on this one.

16 minutes ago, TamarJaeger said:

3 minutes ago, theEngineerBro said:

1. Does the size really matter, except for aesthetics? I guess if you were trying to collect the various sizes, like how I catch all the Shinies I see, it would matter.

You could try breeding for the various sizes.

I am willing to let the phrase "does the size matter" go unnoticed.

On a more serious note, Ame has said on her previous post (I can't locate it now) that, because the super-sized Pumpkaboo is the most relevant competitively, it is the only one implemented in game. So, you can't get smaller sizes... :( 

Also, the sizes of Gourgeist affect the base stat distribution. Check following link for details (scroll down to stats).

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gourgeist_(Pokémon)

12 minutes ago, Jess said:

I am willing to let the phrase "does the size matter" go unnoticed.

On a more serious note, Ame has said on her previous post (I can't locate it now) that, because the super-sized Pumpkaboo is the most relevant competitively, it is the only one implemented in game. So, you can't get smaller sizes... :( 

Also, the sizes of Gourgeist affect the base stat distribution. Check following link for details (scroll down to stats).

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gourgeist_(Pokémon)

Aw, too bad. I wouldn't have mind a smaller size for more speed though. Well, maybe the better bulk will make it worth it getting outsped by the majority of the mid to endgame.

20 minutes ago, theEngineerBro said:

2. I don't know if this has changed for E16, because I'm still playing 15, but the Move Relearner is the person in Onyx Ward looking for the lost key. I think you find the key in Lapis.

That would mean the move relearner will be avaiable even before Shelly? Unless I misread some information from your answer.

1 minute ago, TamarJaeger said:

That would mean the move relearner will be avaiable even before Shelly? Unless I misread some information from your answer.

No, because you will need to give her the key to her appartment, which is in the Underground Railnet, in the section that is accessible only after defeating Aya (and enabling Strength outside of battle).

This is my first time posting so pardon me if I messed up - but I'm on the E16 version of Reborn, and am trying to look into where I can get luxury balls.

According to the item guide they (in addition to a bunch of other pokeballs) can be found at Critical Capture after upgrading, but how do I go about the upgrading? I tried looking around and wasn't able to figure out much.

3 hours ago, Tsukistar said:

This is my first time posting so pardon me if I messed up - but I'm on the E16 version of Reborn, and am trying to look into where I can get luxury balls.

According to the item guide they (in addition to a bunch of other pokeballs) can be found at Critical Capture after upgrading, but how do I go about the upgrading? I tried looking around and wasn't able to figure out much.

You need to get a lot of Gym Badges, the more you get the more different poke balls will be sold.

Hello! I'm a new member, but I just had a quick question about the weather system.

I understand that it's based on your computer's internal clock and you can change the clock to change the weather. My question is: does the time of year have any effect on the likelihood of certain weather conditions? I'm trying to unlock the ice cream stand girl in front of Grand Hall, and have been tampering around with my clock to find a sunny day -- but I'm wondering if it's just a 1% chance of strong sunlight or something because we happen to be in December. Thank you!

Warning! EP 17

The location of the Yureyu key seems to have change... It's not on the wall by the place you find solosis, and it's been replaced by a field effect manual. Has anyone come across it yet?

ok, where's the earliest i can get a shiny stone? been awhile since i've played through the game (replaying currently) so idr the locations on the Item guide stickied topix, i don't want to be stuck with minccino forever, if i cant get it for awhile i'll just box minccino, currently at the 3rd gym

15 minutes ago, MachoPony said:

ok, where's the earliest i can get a shiny stone? been awhile since i've played through the game (replaying currently) so idr the locations on the Item guide stickied topix, i don't want to be stuck with minccino forever, if i cant get it for awhile i'll just box minccino, currently at the 3rd gym

Azurine Island, iirc. Right after the (first) fighting leader.

1 hour ago, Caimie said:

Do you know where i could buy/find an Ability Capsule?

If you're still looking for it I recommend you to take a look at the item guide. There are a lot of ability capsules sprinkled around as hidden items.