Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Just now, DarkMasterKendall said:

How many events have been changed from ep15 to 16? EX: chikorita in ep 15 changed to bulba(I think)

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think that none of the events changed but some events are unavailable after the city restore

Going off of bulbapedia and such, yes, it cannot, BUT in Lostelle's guides i have SEEN his starapotor use drill peck! i have also seen people talk about running it on their staraptor sets when talking about teams so there is apparently a way in reborn to do it! 

I want in on this. (unless they altered data to do it) 

Also, i want to catch corey's skunktank but due to the silver band change i can't. should I just upload my game data here or is there a thread for this? I would rather not revert to 15 if i can.

Edited by Hypergressive

1 hour ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

Learned that the hard way, the luvdisc<-->darumaka trade

that trade is still there but before ciel, if you want darumaka you can catch one in chrysolia springs

2 hours ago, Hypergressive said:

Going off of bulbapedia and such, yes, it cannot, BUT in Lostelle's guides i have SEEN his starapotor use drill peck! i have also seen people talk about running it on their staraptor sets when talking about teams so there is apparently a way in reborn to do it! 

I want in on this. (unless they altered data to do it) 

Also, i want to catch corey's skunktank but due to the silver band change i can't. should I just upload my game data here or is there a thread for this? I would rather not revert to 15 if i can.

then the move was probably edited to staraptor

PM me your save file for silver ring problem

Hey there, I have a question about how to catch a Maractus!

The location guide says it's in the Chrysolia Forest and that it has something to do with a train, but I can't see a train there? I do see one that teleported to Spinel Town, but nothing's come up when I try interacting with it, so have I missed the event (or am I just being dumb and missing something obvious), or can I catch another one later in the game?

On 01.02.2017. at 10:41 AM, Geloz said:

I'm stuck in the Underground Railnet, after gathering Victoria, Adrienn, and the DJ. Is there a specific way to interact with the levers so that the gate to Devon opens?

did you talk to ame after you've gathered them? if you did and she told you to go to railnet then go there (near the place where you can get aron)

11 minutes ago, Firestorm said:

Hey there, I have a question about how to catch a Maractus!

The location guide says it's in the Chrysolia Forest and that it has something to do with a train, but I can't see a train there? I do see one that teleported to Spinel Town, but nothing's come up when I try interacting with it, so have I missed the event (or am I just being dumb and missing something obvious), or can I catch another one later in the game?

Maractus is in an egg that is in a train. You will find the path to it while going south in the forest

Hi there! I've finished E16, and I'm actually EV training my Pokemon, a Magnezone. 
Anyway I was exploring the area around Celestinine Mountain, I went to the Water Leader Gym (Amaria, I think?), and I found Julia there taking a nap.... Is that part of a sidequest?
Thank you for answering!

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, pyrostar said:

Hi there! I've finished E16, and I'm actually EV training my Pokemon, a Magnezone. 
Anyway I was exploring the area around Celestinine Mountain, I went to the Water Leader Gym (Amaria, I think?), and I found Julia there taking a nap.... Is that part of a sidequest?
Thank you for answering!

That's not part of a sidequest. She's been napping there since the end of E15. Probably she will wake up in the episode where we return to the mansion to battle Amaria.

So I have a question about the weather. Is it still possible to change what weather it is by changing your computers date/time? I ask because no matter what date/time I change it to, the weather pattern is still the same. Am I missing something or does the game know what day it actually is now?

9 hours ago, Shadyserpent269 said:

So I have a question about the weather. Is it still possible to change what weather it is by changing your computers date/time? I ask because no matter what date/time I change it to, the weather pattern is still the same. Am I missing something or does the game know what day it actually is now?

I think if you change it to a future date and then change it back, the weather remains the same until the day after said future date..

I recommend the Select Weather Mod.

Hey, I'm trying to get Misdreavus. According to the guides I've read I am meant to go to this place I've linked a screenshot off. However in most of the guides it is shown that behind the smashable rock there should be a strength boulder. However the boulder is not there. How can this be? I have just defeated Aya, so I think I am as far as I need to be. Was it changed in E16?

Thanks in advance for any response :D

so I tried looking around but still was unable to find what I was looking for.

So I went into Ametrine.

Had the kid talk to Shelly about Blake.

Blake's home is open but if I check youtube/google Blake + Shelly are supposed to be in the appartment..yet when I go in, nobody is there.

I triple checked the town and I even went in Ametrine mountains again for abit..Still not sure on what to do.

Could someone point me in the right direction?