Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Where can I find a second fire stone. I am trying to mine, but I'd like to know where to mine for it? Is there only one?

If you're talking about Reborn:

- Pyrous Mountain B2F in the Heatmor island (visible)

- Route 2 hidden on a rock in the green patch above the last Crustle hole before the Celestine Cascade and Amaria's home (you go through it to drop the Crustle in the hole below)

- You can mine any glowing rock to get this, as each has the chance to give you a Fire Stone.

If you're talking about Rejuvenation, which I suspect since you PM'd me and made a status post about this (although you really should be using the Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions):

- Any glowing mineable rock has the chance to give you a Fire Stone, so there isn't a specific place that gives you them. There isn't just one available, you could potentially get a Fire Stone from every rock there is if you soft reset before each rock (it has a lower chance than a few of the other mineable items).

Is the Assault Vest available as of Episode 15 ?

It seems it was only partially implemented when Episode 11 came out.

I don't think so. You could only get it from using Thief or Covet on Aya's Pokemon when she teams up with you in a previous episode, but that was a bug fixed. I guess you could do some episode manipulation to get it, though...

Is there any heart scales available once you have gone to Agate Circus?

I stand to correction but I don't believe so no. You can however leave the circus through a slight glitch after beating Terra

So, I'm at the Blackstream Factory, locked in a cell with pokemons in cages, and... there's no Ditto.
The top cage at the upper left of the room is empty.
I did the daycare sidequest. A friend of mine managed to get a Ditto here not too long ago.

Dt7Nm3q.png

So... what went wrong ? What did I miss ?

Edited by Pyrolusite

Hello,

Maybe i'm wrong but you'll get the ditto later no and he is not usefull to go out of this situation.

Let's hope that later in the game, when you can have it, it will be here (dunno if you already run the game, don't want to spoil you)

But I remember that when i was there, a Ditto was present indeed.

You are playing the latest version ?

Edited by Razkar

Hello,

Maybe i'm wrong but you'll get the ditto later no and he is not usefull to go out of this situation.

Let's hope that later in the game, when you can have it, it will be here (dunno if you already run the game, don't want to spoil you)

But I remember that when i was there, a Ditto was present indeed.

You are playing the lateste version ?

Episode 15. My friend is also playing Episode 15.

So, I'm at the Blackstream Factory, locked in a cell with pokemons in cages, and... there's no Ditto.

The top cage at the upper left of the room is empty.

I did the daycare sidequest. A friend of mine managed to get a Ditto here not too long ago.

So... what went wrong ? What did I miss ?

Can you tell the last thing you did in the daycare quest? Most people forget the last step to go in the warehouse at the bottom after you saved the daycare couple. You will see a team meteor member doing a monologue. Then you will have the ditto available.

Edited by FairFamily

step 1: have you done and completed the daycare mission?

I believe there is a factory in coral ward you have to enter that has meteor grunts to trigger the ditto being there. You also can't go back now and complete it since there is a window of time in which you can trigger it.

But don't worry, you will still be able to get ditto from 7th street later on

Can you tell the last thing you did in the daycare quest? Most people forget the last step to go in the warehouse at the bottom after you saved the daycare couple. You will see a team meteor member doing a monologue. Then you will have the ditto available.

I believe there is a factory in coral ward you have to enter that has meteor grunts to trigger the ditto being there. You also can't go back now and complete it since there is a window of time in which you can trigger it.

Yup I actually didn't know about the last step. Thanks, now it should work, lost some progress but the Ditto is worth it. Edited by Pyrolusite

If someone can answer this I would be truly grateful, ok my question is there any way to evolve a karrablast into an escavalier without trading the person in spinel town. I like to shiny hunt and I recently got a shiny Karrablast that I would like to use

Edited by Emo_Ninetalez

If someone can answer this I would be truly grateful, ok my question is there any way to evolve a karrablast into an escavalier without trading the person in spinel town. I like to shiny hunt and I recently got a shiny Karrablast that I would like to use

I think just using a Link Stone should work in Reborn, maybe give that a try?

Due to trading mechanics not being in Reborn yet, Ame implemented an item called Linkstones which pretty much serve the purpose of the trade without having to actually trade the pokemon away. Kinda similar to an Evolutionary Stone.

If you need to see where you can get some, feel free to check out the In-game Item Guide V2 (E15-proofed) by Odybld.

Is Dratini available in the game? I'm sorry if someone has asked this question, but when I was checking my pokedex in Reborn, you can find a Dratini somewhere in Ametrine city. Or is that just that we can't get Dratini but we know where its location is?

For Escavalier, there's someone in a building in Spinel town with who you can trade one of the bugs for the other to get the evolution. But I guess you won't get your shiny back that way.

And for Dratini, it's not supposed to be available yet since you need to enter Ametrine from Reborn city to reach it but I saw there is a glitch to move a stone blocking the way

Yeah, curse the inaccurate Pokedex for making me traipse around that damn Feebas waterfall-peak-thingy hoping, just hoping, to get that dratini.

Oh well, I am guessing it will be available in some way in the future. Maybe it needs a Super Rod, or maybe its location itself will be changed. It's about time we get more pseudo-legends; if you gave us Bwldum, there can be nothing stopping Goomy at least. It's not even that useful this late into the game. I just want moar for my trophy box.

Edited by Viridescent