Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

has the chance of finding a dragonscale on wild horsea been changed? i´m fishing with a compoundeyes mon in front of my party and checking the horseas with frisk.

it should be 20% but i still couldnt find one dragonscale yet after 50-60 horseas.

playing on the latest version of reborn hardcore at the moment

am i just the unluckiest person or am i missing something??

At the cave when you coming from the south there is a big ice mountain or something that blocks your way if you go a bit north there is a path at your right.If you follow it you will go out of the mountain.

There you will find Cain Hardy and Ava.

Yeah, but I'm more progressed in the Story, i just beat Laura (?) the Fire Gym Leader in Celistine or Calceon City or whatever its called and went back to the Circus to challenge Terra to get HM Dive. However she's not in the Circus, only Samson & Ciel. Ciel's saying that Terra dissapeared and she's goddamn right, i cant find her -_-

Edit: Argh. Terra is for waterfall, dive is found in the circus in one of the shops.

Lets go and end the famine!

Edited by Prof_Eichel

Yeah, but I'm more progressed in the Story, i just beat Laura (?) the Fire Gym Leader in Celistine or Calceon City or whatever its called and went back to the Circus to challenge Terra to get HM Dive. However she's not in the Circus, only Samson & Ciel. Ciel's saying that Terra dissapeared and she's goddamn right, i cant find her -_-

Aight if you have beat the fire gym leader (Charlotte) then you should already have the Dive HM since you get it from her as reward.

Then you have to dive on a certain spot on the mountain in order to beat a pulsed pokemon.

Edited by Vil

Apparently giving Titania Blue Moon Ice Cream triggers extra dialogue and whatnot, but I can't seem to figure out a way to give it to her. I keep giving Chocolate Ice Cream instead. What do I do ._.

Deposit all the food items except the Blue Moon Ice Cream in your PC and try again.

I have a single question...I wanna know how far into the game I am and since I can't find any progress tracker anywhere I decided to ask here..

So...I am at the 8th Gym Leader (Radomus)..On which episode I am on?

In general there's one gym per episode so episode 8.

Edit: Forgot Radomus was gym 10 and badge 8. My bad.

You can get Skrelp by fishing in Coral Ward with a good rod. Axew is obtainable through the mystery egg, but you only have a 1/18 chance of getting it per save file. The other two are currently unavailable.

Edited by Lucky1998

Guys, I'm trying and barging in all alleyways I can find, but I only found Zorua once, in Magma. Is there an order/weather/time I have to do it?

EDIT - It keeps appearing only as a Zangoose that keeps fleeing over and over

EDIT 2 - Seems like I overlapped two events which explain the confusion. Problem solved!

Edited by Lord C

I've been taking a peaceful stroll, astray from the main path of route 1, in the north Adventurine Woods cleaning the woods of cobwebs and rot logs, when suddenly I stumbled upon an icy cave, dazzling but brilliant, beautiful yet homespun, gelid as the lonely nights in Yuletide's eve; yet within, amidst all crevices, spires, frost, and frigid fog, a peculiar semblance befitting that of the evolution of the Red Asian Carp pocket monster, in the most modest sight located in the center of the glacial lake. Although this intrigues me as to its true embodiment, it kindles me to think that this is some astounding frost form that of the sea serpent, oriental dragon-like pocket monster subsequent down the evolutionary line of the Carp. Thus, my inquiry is of what, where, when, and how is this going to be significant to my journeys?

I am just utterly curious whether this is part of the adventure or an interesting side-plot.

Sincerely Yours,

The Harem King

Hi,

First of all, sorry not to respond to you in such a creative way, I just have 5 minutes before I have to go.

If you play legit, the main interest of this cave is to get a clauntcher, i think.

If you are ready to take advantage of a glitch, you can get a life orb iirc.

Fantastic. I give you my gratitude for taking time to read my information via electronic media through the use of this "ameliorated electronic adding-machine" with a glimmering frontal crystal visage. Seem like I don't have to stress all about this perplexing object. I do wonder though if what this "glitch" is all about. Well, in any case, I could always consult Google-pod for this "glitch."

Alright, back to my travels then! Adieu.

Hey

I'm just playing around a bit, never been competitive in the pokemon games before because it was never needed, but started looking around a bit now. Found the lovely build for Luxray with guts & flame orb, but it seems that there's none in the game yet. Next best option would be the toxic now, which's supposed to be citrine mountain f1. Now my question is, where was that again? I know how to get to f2, but not to the f1. Have I just not come across it until just after Arceus?

Thanks for any help.

Edit: Nevermind about the mountain, got to f1 by now.

Edited by XeroFl4sh