Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

Is that train new in E18? I don't remember in in the previous episodes.

Oh right

Ame said that the original railnet puzzle involved ramming the train into the barrier, but scrapped it due to not being able to animate trains turning corners.

Then someone thought of just doing the animation but only showing the player inside the train as it moved around

Looks like the train was changed to fit this

1 minute ago, uberle said:

Oh right

Ame said that the original railnet puzzle involved ramming the train into the barrier, but scrapped it due to not being able to animate trains turning corners.

Then someone thought of just doing the animation but only showing the player inside the train as it moved around

Looks like the train was changed to fit this

Ohh. That's kind of dope. Well, I guess the question if Mo updated to E18 has been answered now. Haha.

39 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Wow Solaris and Sirius are 100% the same character in their minds

and in general, wtf was this episode

8 minutes talking about a show half of them don't even like + 30 minutes of them waiting for Mo because he fucked up + another 7 of them not talking to Charlotte in the railnet

vdb2v.jpg.9984fbfb9aa9902ceedac6330db09928.jpg

I don't know what character Sirius resembles but its definitely not Solaris who is much more of a Thanos

11 hours ago, KnightlyNobody said:

I am really interstead to see what episode they will respond to the comment about dropping the nuzlocke/permadeath or changing the rules. They record the Penta Op 3 Episodes in Advanced so they proabably are at the part where they fight Noel/The Tanzan Mountain Story Arc

3 episodes, they'll barely get through Chrysolia Forest with that time, much less defeat Serra.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Chiko said:

3 episodes, they'll barely get through Chrysolia Forest with that time, much less defeat Serra.

Yea when an episode starts at the end of Yureyu, and finishes before they exit the railnet, you know progress is a bit slow. especially when the nuzlocke rules are basically restricting them to a max of one significant battle per episode, so Bennett would have to be in a different one to Serra

I wasn't drunk enough to suffer through the first five minutes of this episode.

Or the daddy jokes.

I feel entitled to financial compensation. Or more vodka.

...I did laugh at "Your father gave this to you? He was always a bitch", though.

4 hours ago, ZEL said:

I wasn't drunk enough to suffer through the first five minutes of this episode.

Or the daddy jokes.

I feel entitled to financial compensation. Or more vodka.

...I did laugh at "Your father gave this to you? He was always a bitch", though.

It's in character for the guy, who may legit be the most evil dude in the game just behind Lin. 

Also yeah this episode was a disaster all things considered. 

13 hours ago, LeoYT said:

I don't know what character Sirius resembles but its definitely not Solaris who is much more of a Thanos

Honestly Sirius is more like Ebony Maw, the guy that kidnapped Dr. Strange. 

I'm neutral on Laura's voice, at least it's somewhat distinguishable. Some of the voice acting has been blending together for me, it's good to hear something different.

Guess on Friday we'll get to see em wander around the forest getting lost, eh? That should be fun to watch :]

(Here's to hoping they don't decide to read us the entire diary on the lost train, though. Shit's too damn long.)