Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

It is such a shame that their Camurupt died at Fern's battle ψ(`∇´)ψ earth power is really useful against Aya.Don't know how well they fare against her next episode,who wanna bet that all of them will white out at least once ( ̄▽ ̄)"

Also,why does some of them says that Nexus will flip when he sees Aya's sprite in the comment section. (+_+)?

9 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

It is such a shame that their Camurupt died at Fern's battle ψ(`∇´)ψ earth power is really useful against Aya.Don't know how well they fare against her next episode,who wanna bet that all of them will white out at least once ( ̄▽ ̄)"

Also,why does some of them says that Nexus will flip when he sees Aya's sprite in the comment section. (+_+)?

purple hair waifu in a short skirt with thigh high socks and they don't care that shes 16

as long as we protecc Shelly things will be fine

11 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

Given his reaction to every female VS sprite (even Shelly's SHELLY) I think it's a fair assumption.

8 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Because that's nexus. Just be thankful non of the woman thus far have been given the Profesor Jasmine treatment

Ame got it to a very minimal extent, all the sexual energy went to Cain (I wonder why 🤔) and probably Terra

If she got the full jasmine treatment then reading Amethyst posts would never be the same

8 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

Ame got it to a very minimal extent, all the sexual energy went to Cain (I wonder why 🤔) and probably Terra

If she got the full jasmine treatment then reading Amethyst posts would never be the same

...what is the Jasmine treatment you are talking about ╮(╯-╰)╭

26 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

only a few minutes in and now I am very uncomfortable....no thank you Wolfox      (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻       Pia!(o ‵-′)ノ”(ノ﹏<。)

as I said, let's be thankful Ame didn;t get that treatment. or for goodness sake have Shelly get that voice

2 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

it also fits for terra

It really doesn't. Course I think that voice would be utterly awful no matter who has it. There really is no (good) reason for anyone to ever use it.

6 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

it also fits for terra

The voice doesn't really fit Terra's memey personaliity.

2 minutes ago, wcv said:

It really doesn't. Course I think that voice would be utterly awful no matter who has it. There really is no (good) reason for anyone to ever use it.

The only reason that voice should be used is to disgust Jay and Nexus.