Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

2 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Can't find an image showing both sides but here:

Hide contents

corn.jpg.b9d981fdfdddb1d76f730a668dbd5b9c.jpg

Sjgdskflzd that was the thing that made me lose my wits last night. I was tired as hell and only stubbornly stayed up because I wanted to watch the ep and out of nowhere he just

image.png.e10ba1776dfd7bcefac6a99f810d5e6d.png

Can I also just say I'm celebrating Jay picking "no" as his answer? I'm proud of you, Jay, you brave, strong individual, forging your own path.

• Like 1

Just now, ZEL said:

Sjgdskflzd that was the thing that made me lose my wits last night. I was tired as hell and only stubbornly stayed up because I wanted to watch the ep and out of nowhere he just

image.png.e10ba1776dfd7bcefac6a99f810d5e6d.png

Can I also just say I'm celebrating Jay picking "no" as his answer? I'm proud of you, Jay, you brave, strong individual, forging your own path.

I mean Jay has to be firm in some decisions for all the ribbing he gets. Also they completely 180'd in their attitude to Kiki and that was before her death, at least she didn't go hated.

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I mean Jay has to be firm in some decisions for all the ribbing he gets. Also they completely 180'd in their attitude to Kiki and that was before her death, at least she didn't go hated.

Yeah it was pretty nice that they ended up changing their mind about her. Honestly their collective "Noooooooooo" when she died was the perfect reaction.

I also did actually enjoy their voice acting in the scene that followed, especially between Cal and Victoria.

• Upvote 1

a lot of the trash talking wouldn't happen if they didn't play a Nuzlocke. Granted, they didn't listen when people told them "Don't nuzlocke this game". But it's whatever.

Cynthia taught us all to fear Garchomp, Solaris reminds us why

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Dex said:

It's possible to nuzlocke this game like that Dai Laughing guy on YouTube, but you need a hell of a lot of preparation and luck to do so. 

In case you do not know there's also a guy named Derogatory Trainer who has a nuzlocke of Reborn (on hiatus) and one of Rejuv (ongoing) as well.

The man is hilarious, and I highly recommend reading both runs. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dex said:

It's possible to nuzlocke this game like that Dai Laughing guy on YouTube, but you need a hell of a lot of preparation and luck to do so. 

And not be playing blind. Reborn is built so that you are expected to not do great the first time through, but learn and adapt to the trainer and terrain. Can't do that productively when you're Nuzlocking for obvious reasons. You need to know ahead of time what you're up against and how to fight it.

9 minutes ago, uberle said:

In case you do not know there's also a guy named Derogatory Trainer who has a nuzlocke of Reborn (on hiatus) and one of Rejuv (ongoing) as well.

The man is hilarious, and I highly recommend reading both runs. 

Dudes the reason I'm on this site. 

9 minutes ago, wcv said:

And not be playing blind. Reborn is built so that you are expected to not do great the first time through, but learn and adapt to the trainer and terrain. Can't do that productively when you're Nuzlocking for obvious reasons. You need to know ahead of time what you're up against and how to fight it.

Yeah, a blind nuzlocke is basically suicide as shown by the Penta-op crew. 

I mean, Derogatory did do his Nuzlocke blind and still made it. it's not impossible.

Though I'd assume part of why it's more difficult in the case of the penta-op might be because it's a recorded run on YT as a group; while they take time between episodes to grind or catch event 'mons, they're still trying to make the content that viewers get to see as entertaining as possible, and ofc there's also the pressure to keep up with each other.

I imagine they don't really get the chance to explore the game completely at their own pace during recording times because there's only so much time they allow themselves to have before needing to hit the same point in the game again.

Just now, ZEL said:

I mean, Derogatory did do his Nuzlocke blind and still made it. it's not impossible.

Though I'd assume part of why it's more difficult in the case of the penta-op might be because it's a recorded run on YT as a group; while they take time between episodes to grind or catch event 'mons, they're still trying to make the content that viewers get to see as entertaining as possible, and ofc there's also the pressure to keep up with each other.

I imagine they don't really get the chance to explore the game completely at their own pace during recording times because there's only so much time they allow themselves to have before needing to hit the same point in the game again.

Don't forget all the other projects they do. I think Nappy has like what? 4 or 5 playthroughs right now?

yeah. though I think that the next time twit loses (so either Cain or Fern) they're gonna call the Locke Rules foo, because Twit will literally not have any new mons to use (and I just hope they updated to the full release)

22 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

yeah. though I think that the next time twit loses (so either Cain or Fern) they're gonna call the Locke Rules foo, because Twit will literally not have any new mons to use (and I just hope they updated to the full release)

I think what they should do is once there's not enough mons available (including potential encounters and mons in the PC) then that member of the Squad has to play through the game normally without nuzlocke rules.

8 minutes ago, DemICE said:

They should let Twit rest and continue as a normal run.

Also  they havent. fucking.  updated. their game.   They are getting the wasteland bug from community release  smh.....

perhaps they didn't know it was updated beyond the community release, can't blame them for that.