Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

with a  "please refer to readme.txt for specifics"

That's the idea, yes~

And again, I am very much aware that you cannot cover every possible thing. But suicide is about as far away from a blurry line as you can get. If someone doesn't want to indulge in content that, say, is set in a certain location? That's specific. You probably won't expect a content creator to put up a warning that their story is set in x city. But when you deal with suicide? Then yeah, you're probably going to assume that a large chunk of people who have firsthand experience with it will find it troublesome.

Though I don't see why you wouldn't be able to cover all of the circumstances of character death in a readme dedicated to this stuff. You'd probably have a list of content warnings first, as a table of contents, and then you could just scroll through to read up on the ones that apply to you.

Making this information available to people who may need it doesn't take anything away from people who don't if it's optional to read through.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Omg! Why do I keep forgetting that trade Pokemon can still be evolved through trading in this game!? Dx Haha. I swear, I see them do it a couple of times and I STILL forget! Those Link Stones man. Those have spoiled me.

Last episode when they were getting the Spritzee I found myself wondering how they planned to evolve it since link stones weren't available yet...

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Isn't it weird how Twit usually gets messed up in battles with either a Solrock or Lunatone in?

I guess Sun and Moon must've really messed him up

• Haha 3

Solaris is Batman

Alright then

22:02

"We're gonna go and get 4 different pieces, unlock the door, and fight Arceus"

That's

That's surprisingly accurate 

Aaaaaaaaaaaand they still don't know that Eclipse is a girl.

5 hours ago, ZEL said:

That coughing fit is what you get for cursing Solaris with this voice

I'm sure he'll get back at them.

Also, given how long it took me to do the library puzzle the first time I anticipate the next episode will be devoted to that. The entire thing.

7 hours ago, wcv said:

I'm sure he'll get back at them.

Also, given how long it took me to do the library puzzle the first time I anticipate the next episode will be devoted to that. The entire thing.

you forget ORDERLY JOHN!

I have been lurking in this thread for a while and honestly? The way Mo have handled the more brutal moments of this game has really given me respect for him, while the others were quick to gloss over Corey, it obviously left an impact on him, esp checking his twitter makes me believe it hit him hard. That and his general humour really makes him a highlight of this playthrough imo. Hope he survives the onslaught Shelly's puzzle is about to bring the squad.

35 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

I honestly got the feeling during that episode that Mo might've had some personal experience to relate to that particular event...

I was actually gonna say that, but I am unsure of the connection, I do know he has suffered from bad mental health, though I am unsure of to what degree it has reached in the past.

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

I kinda liked Charlotte, though not too too much. Shout out and hats the fuck off for Mo's performance as Dr Connal tho

Connal's voice was great. Mo not figuring out about the monitor upstairs was hilarious.

What have they done to Orphan Squad?

Noel's original voice that Twit did was fine

But then Nappy made him a 35 year old smoker

Anna is bad

And Charlotte

It's not bad as a voice

But it doesn't fit her at all

WHY IS SIGMUND THE ONLY GOOD ONE?!

• Haha 3