Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

27 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

But with a Monday comes a new episode of the penta-op and a step closer to their inevitable loss.

You sound too cheery saying that. Haha. But it is true. They're gonna be taking on Taka this episode right? Well at least I hope they get to that point.

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

You sound too cheery saying that. Haha. But it is true. They're gonna be taking on Taka this episode right? Well at least I hope they get to that point.

I think Nexus is going to laugh about the chatot until it blows his team back and Jay will lose half his team.

Just now, Abyssreaper99 said:

I think Nexus is going to laugh about the chatot until it blows his team back and Jay will lose half his team.

Don't remind me about that Chatot... I remember that thing on my first playthrough of Reborn and it always ended with me having to reset against it and fight him again. It was much more of a problem than the Tangrowth and whatever other pokemon he had. They're going to have a terrible time.

I wonder if they're going to make jabs about Taka's ace until it begins to destroy them.

I actually predict that chatot won't be a huge problem. In the current version of the game Taka's AI tends to setup a lot with nasty plot (which I assume is meant to emphasize Taka's lack of care for winning or losing the battle) so they'll definitely freak out when they see it but if they can take it out in 2-3 hits they should be fine. The real worry would be how many mons they lose to that pulse tangrowth in the forest field. 

Spoiler

I actually predict that chatot won't be a huge problem. In the current version of the game Taka's AI tends to setup a lot with nasty plot (which I assume is meant to emphasize Taka's lack of care for winning or losing the battle) so they'll definitely freak out when they see it but if they can take it out in 2-3 hits they should be fine. The real worry would be how many mons they lose to that pulse tangrowth in the forest field. 

Had to put it into spoiler tag as quote button isn't working despite me leaving site, refreshing and whatnot.

The double battle in a few episodes time is what will truly kill them as if they don't deal with Taka and ZEL's team in the right order, the chatot can set up and sweep. I mean that Chatot is going to deal lots of damage to at least one of them

• Upvote 1

@Abyssreaper99 We may find out now :]

Nvm lol, I think Twit is gonna have the hardest time now, but that may change if they can catch some shinies. Jay...is usually on tilt. He cracks under pressure, but if he plays his cards right, he may get past them...with heavy casualties.

Nappy having a Monferno is a great crutch for him. One of the top 5 Pokemon for playing Reborn (Torchic, Froakie, Charmander, etc.) Mo is very cautious. Sometimes too cautious. Not to mention he gets very lucky at times.

Nexus...not sure. Sometimes he succeeds easily. Sometimes not. If they are still in the forest field, then Mo and Nexus may have an easier time by turning the field into a blaze. However, its a double battle, so they have to watch out for their Pokemon taking damage.

Hope they find all of the police officers. A Growlithe would be amazing on some of their teams. Especially for against the Pulse Tangrowth. The only potential downside is that Corey becomes much harder with his other field effect.

The borked quote button thing is a known issue^^

Wish Chatot was still as good as it used to be, but I'm happy to see them utilize the fields more. It was good to see the burning field used to their advantage! Nexus did really well with the Taka battle.
That Taka voice is awful tho lmao

Tbh I'd love to see at least one of them get all the officers before the next Tangrowth battle, just for the sake of the extra story bits and the corrosive mist field

RIP Twit's squad :]

I hate the Taka voice more than the Florinia voice. Maybe it's because I like Taka a lot more or it's even less suiting to him than the voice. Not to mention the voice Twit was gonna give Heather. They really aren't doing well overall on voices this time around tbf. There were some I liked (Julia) but they're not on their voice A-Game.

• Like 1