Wonderland Mafia(Day 6)

DigitalAmber

Guest Sparkin'

What I'm thinking: Caimie says she got roleblocked, but does she really have a role that gets roleblocked or that needs to visit? If so, who did they try to visit?

Who did they visit at the other nights? Why did they visit? Why such a coincidence with the bloodless night?

Pressurize, or thou shalt get nowhere.

[Vote] Caimie

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only received the message of being roleblocked Venus.

Also if my contributions came across as odd that might be because i just transfered in or because i dont really get what im doing this is my second game pls!!

I don't know how to prove my innocence since i don't have a nightaction that could give me any information for town. However i am certainly not mafia, yes i was roleblocked and there were no mafia kills but is the most obvious scenario always the right scenario?

@Candy i was unable to make any more posts due to my internet going out (but i could still use my phone to do my night action)

on a side note it appears that the role blocker is faster than my role. i find this interesting cause usually my role goes first

None died last night. It's a good news.

And sorry, I couldn't alter my vote in due time last day. Good, It's justified completely that the Messenger's reliable.

Umm, I'm unsure who could be mafia at this point.

Summary time!

Player List

1. Corso

2. Caimie - Mafia?

3. Nick Crash - Confirmed Town

4. Candy 

5. Venus

6. Seal

7. L'belle - Mafia/Third Party

8. Draykle - Town

9. Filthy

10. Bean

11. Alaris - Confirmed Town

12. Purplecicada - Town? (<Nick still has to confirm that her answer is accurate)

13. Archeric - Mafia/Third Party

14. Lia - Town

15. Lykos

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Cataline

18. Bok Choi - Town

19. Paul25

20. Amine

21. Jace Stormkirk

This is the "public domain" alignment list. 12 people with unknown alignments. We could easily narrow it down to 6, but we shouldn't, at least not yet. I'd recommend that next night the Mock Turtle visited Venus, and the Old Maid visited Jace. Let's see what can we get. My new role, sadly, possesses no night action. Anyway, and as for now:

[Eliminate] Caimie

Because at first I didn't want to say it, but then I realised that I would become a target for the mafia since I said I could narrow that list (in that very post). So I prefer to say it now, so in case I die, you'll know it.

I don't have time to elaborate because I'm watching the World Cup, but lynch Corso if you find me dead tomorrow. In most scenarios I've tested, he's mafia. I will explain if I don't get killed tonight lul 

[Eliminate] Caimie 

@Candy I didn't have time to read sthe heck was going on and why eric was suddenly suspicious, so I random voted an innocent. simple as that. I did consider the idea that the voice was either truthful or that t was reverse psychology to avoid a vote on him. 

I'm still mildly anxious on some stuff rn so I'll catch up to things later.

• Global Mods

Caimie, I get this is your second game here but you have an idea of what's going on because you've played Town of Salem. Forum mafia is not that different. 😛

I might have noticed a contradiction in your post, more specifically "i don't have a nightaction". If Amber confirms that only those with a night action get notified, then we can assume that's not correct.

I don't really understand the role list where the maf and third party are listed together, but because there are no role descriptions it could be entirely possible she's a vanilla mafia. If she carried out last night's kill, she would be notified then that she was roleblocked. Take this with a pinch of salt.

Any information that you have to prove yourself would be helpful. I assume Amber would have told you who Newt used the night actions on before you subbed in. If not, then idk.

For now:

[eliminate] Caimie.

I dont have new info but i guess i can at least say what i think about others

Nicki seems town, but we should wait for beta Nick to confirm

Nick town

Alaris town/third party?

Caimie from what i can tell after reading her posts, and the ongoing bandwagon she seems mafia

Candy town?

Venus likely town because of his playstyle, at least thats what i think

Lykos town

Paul town

Cataline she seems town? but im not sure

Filthy i cant tell if he's mafia or town rip

Jace seems mafia but im not sure and i cant prove it smh

Mr. Knightly town

Checks in*

Ahaha yes yes yes I do so resonate with possibility 3 of Caimie as well as the still always possible mafia crier bean mentioned. Could just be a last stand type thing, gotta be wary.

Though their attitude rn is damning of a mafia, Alas it doesn't help when compounded w the late newt, even if I sort of agreed w him! Even if it seemed much too active for a D1 Maybe Caimie is innocent.. But I don't have the power or the arguement to flip a vote! Sowwyyy 

[Eliminate] Caimie I want to look all innocent!!

Awww Candy I'm your friend how could you doubt me!!! Oh wait, you're just keeping your enemies closer right? Got it!! As your friend I will cry if u die.