Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, Lunar Star said:

It took me a week to finish all of v 10  things to do. I wonder how long it will take once the game will have its final chapter added. But oh well it will be quite far in the future. I have to tink on enjoy v 11 when it is available

Unfortunately it's not gonna be released before Smash Ultimate. That's kind of a problem. I'll be absorbed too much in Smash Ultimate, that I won't even notice the game until probably a month after its release. And then I'll be plagued by Spoilers.

36 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Unfortunately it's not gonna be released before Smash Ultimate. That's kind of a problem. I'll be absorbed too much in Smash Ultimate, that I won't even notice the game until probably a month after its release. And then I'll be plagued by Spoilers.

Well as long as you enjoy the game it shouldnt be too much of a problem. Depend about what and how big the dpoilers are

• Upvote 1

I'm of a mind that first 20% was beta testing of the content from where V10 ended to where V11 ends and content made available thereafter, so the other 80% would be checking the rest of the content from before v10 which would take anyone a while to finish doing.

10 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I'm of a mind that first 20% was beta testing of the content from where V10 ended to where V11 ends and content made available thereafter, so the other 80% would be checking the rest of the content from before v10 which would take anyone a while to finish doing.

Woah 80% bruh

beta-chan is currently undergoing a midlife crisis, please disregard her extravagant purchases of 17 Baby Pandas, 10 Baby Seals, 12 Baby Red Pandas, 4 Deloreans, 2 Copies of Nintendo World Championships NES cart, 14 fastfood franchises, 21 pounds of [REDACTED]becalatalytoyle-4-gerynyotil[REDACTED]ane-3-penratatyl[REDACTED], Voodoo Dolls of Madame X, Aevis. Melia, Aelita, Amber, Angie, Sable, Mable, Piano Lady, Jan(the in game character), Jan(the real life character) and Cassandra. 1 Banjo Plush, 1 Kazooie Plush, 7 Mumbo Jumbo Plushes, 19 Baby Ferrets, 15 Baby Weasels, 27 Baby Otters, 29 Fertile Male Calico Kittens, 32 Labrador Retreiver Puppies, 4000 Gallons of maple syrup, 3000 gallons of Hickory Syrup, and a 15 foot tall statue of Taka Alcantara

• Like 2