• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Alaris 🤦‍♂️omg, you lied.

Rip all. We messed up with killing Knight. 😕 T.T rip

Now we know that what Alaris received was a fake vest. 

And Nick, Alaris was the one who proposed us to kill you during N2 otherwise, we would have gone for Jace. Also, he gave us the idea not to eliminate anyone during the first day phase.

I believe that all I said was that I was not mafia. I was not lying... technically xD Also, I suggested Nick cause he was my target xD (after Venus and after Bok...).

Good luck to you two!

Umm I swear Paul if you weren't a confirmed town I'd scum-read you for trying to place blame just for us thinking Knightly is mafia.

I had all reason to believe he was mafia: he wasn't active on this thread, he voted without solid proof (I mean who ever votes someone because they asked you to?) and overall seemed to go with the flow (mafia-like because they don't want to risk gathering attention). By the same logic, we could say Kings Court is mafia because they tried to kill Knightly, an innocent townie smh

I don't mind voting Seal, because he followed my independent vote (bandwagon-tendencies are common in mafia me thinks), but I think we have a clear mafia to eliminate this day phase so.

[Eliminate] L'Belle

@Paul25 Yes Alaris was third party, i wanted to tell you this, but i had to wait until the night phase would finish to know it. I had some suspicions about him. But well now is dead. 

Also, i have been poisoned because i visited Corso. I hope that someone can save me because in Day Five i will die 😭. So this is also an information to you all, don't visit Corso.

So Belle visited Sailboat but now he's dead. So i think that we don't need any more evidence to know that Belle is mafia, but i would like to hear what he has to say about this. For now: 

[Eliminate] L'Belle

Oh rip King's Court

[Eliminate] L'Belle - Visited the loudmouth that died (?)

I'd also like to hear what Michelle has to say

Oof Lykos

Anyway, since we have L'Belle pretty much locked in as mafia (unless there's a role that can pretend to be another person, which seems unlikely), and I need to get my post count up, let's go over the numbers.

As it stands, we're currently at 9 non-mafia to 6 mafia (Taking "villains" from the infomation given last night to mean mafia, since it being non-town would make the point that none had been lost incorrect). Assuming L'Belle is mafia (which, again, doesn't seem to be much of a stretch, considering what happened during the night), we're then at 9 non-mafia to 5 mafia. The following night phase then, in all likelihood, has another mafia kill, which leaves us at 8 to 5, meaning, if any remaining third parties support town (admittedly not a small if) we have 1 more mislynch, then we're in LYLO. Depending on 3rd party influence, we may be at MYLO tomorrow night.

Granted, there are multiple ways this could change/be incorrect (potential guns/vests, for example), but running off of the assumption that we have at most one more mislynch seems like a decent thought process to me.

@Paul25 I don't want to be that guy, but... I told you so 😛

We're in luck that Mr. Knightley killed the Assassin. We could have saved him, but now what's done is done.

And no. The Knife thrower role bypasses all protection.

Please everyone, take note on what Dive said:

There were 6 villains at the start, and there continue to be 6 villains.

Alaris is dead, which should indicate a decrease on that number.

However, it seems that there is 1 new villain. So, there could be a cult-like thing that can either turn only specific people, or turn on certain nights.

It's certainly not all of them in the same faction. 

That said, @sailboat great choice of role.

AAAND of course L'Belle is damn 100% guilty.

There's not much more to be added here.

I'll not actually vote yet, because the day is still young and we need to share more info with each other.

If possible, remove those votes and bring them back 12hours later, when probably everyone will have read the thread and had their chance to give us something that might help catch the rest of the scums.

On a second note, remember Jace's words. 

The mafia faction can ensure one of their members enters the KC. 

Venus was town. Alaris was 3rd Party. Lykos could be mafia. 

Well it seems the fate of L'Belle is already sealed.

@Paul25 I would like to know which of the 3 persons you choose to be in the Kings Court?

Right now Lykos seems most likely to be Mafia, if Paul chose Venus.

The only possibility where Lykos isn't Mafia, is if both Alaris and Venus had more then 5 votes on them and Lykos was chosen by Paul. But that still won't deny the fact, that Lykos could be mafia.

A Trip down Memory Lane

Sleepless Night Four

The lynch was decided almost immediately after Sailboat's piercing scream which revealed L'Belle as his murderer and silencer in the previous night. The day had ended prematurely because the people were 100% sure of their vote; however, things wouldn't end without a bang.

Right before the end of the day, Yin Yang revealed a gun he received from someone that wasn't the Supplier. It was a gift from someone else. He took the gun and in desperation, shot at Nick Crash, who was the executioner for that day, and he fell, holding the axe, towards L'Belle, making the execution still possible, but leaving him dead, as he suffered a shot to the forehead.

Nick Crash was shot. He was The Supplier from The Great War at Little Italy.

You are The Supplier from The Great War at Little Italy.

As The Supplier, you are one of the people who works for the Mafia, but you changed your ways and you are now working for Memory Lane. You supply people with materials to defend themselves with. You are a Hero. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Abilities:

Every night, you can give another player a real gun or a real vest.

L'Belle was lynched. He was Greninja, the Valiant Silencer from Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia.

Spoiler

You are Greninja, the Valiant Silencer from Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia.

As Greninja, the Valiant Silencer, you work well in the silence that you exude, always being wary of not gaining too much attention or suspicion to merit a lynch or a kill. You have been hired by the villains for your stealth. You are a Villain. You win when you equal or outnumber town numbers.

Abilities:

You stop someone from speaking in the next day every night.

=====

Before everyone returned to their homes, a tall man of average build, carrying a cane and a knapsack came into the Town Plaza and stopped everyone. He had dandelion hair, similar to the deceased hero, Angelo Renata.

"I am Alexander, Angelo's grandfather and I am also a Storyteller, a person who can weave stories and can control the threads of fate if I wish to. For this night, I have come not to manipulate this story as it is better for the characters themselves to fulfill and create their own destinies; rather, I have come here to do a task assigned of me from the Head Storyteller as the man who should have done it, Angelo Renata, has been killed."

"Now, for the task at hand, you may discuss in this night for a specific thing. You are to form THREE groups of FOUR. We shall call these groups: RUBY, SAPPHIRE, and EMERALD. You must discuss with the others on whom you'd like to group with or simply join a group of your own accord if you wish to do so."

"To join a group, simply use this format [Join] Group Name. Entries must be filled in bold or they will not be counted. This comes on a first come first serve basis. Since there is an remainder player, the last person or the ones who miss the grouping will be on a group of their own."

=====

Night Four has started! You have 36 hours to submit your night actions and discuss on whom you'd like to group with.

=====

Mazino Divergent and Alistair 

as your Storytellers

List of Characters
 1. Sosobean as Angelo Renata from A Trip down Memory Lane [Hero - Killed Day 3]
 2. Lord Drakyle -> Bok Choi as The White Mage from Magic and Curses! [Hero - Lynched Day 2]
 3. Venus as The Detective from Mafia Mania: Investigations [Hero - Died Night 1]
 4. LykosHand as ???
 5. Alaris as The Assassin from End of a Journey [Third Party - Died Night 3]
 6. L'Belle as Greninja, the Valiant Silencer from Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Villain - Lynched Day 4]
 7. Corso as ???
 8. Paul25 as ???
 9. Nick Crash as The Supplier from The Great War at Little Italy [Hero - Killed Day 4]

10. Walpurgis as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Lynched Day 1]
11. Digital Amber as ???
12. Newt -> Seal as ???
13. Sailboat as Camilla from Fire Emblem: Heroes [Hero - Died Night 3] -> originally The Slime from Halloween Mafia [Hero]
14. Roswell as ???

15. Jace Stormkirk as The Night 4 Cop from Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power [Hero - Lynched D3]
16. Alphagar as ???
17. Mr. Knightly as The Knife Thrower from Circus Mafia [Hero - Died Night 3]

18. Megagun as Eliot, the ICU Doctor [Hero - Died Night 1]
19. Filthy Casual as ???
20. Crimson Dragon as ???

21. Purplecicada as The Time Traveler Lawyer [Hero - Died Night 2]
22. Candy as ???
23. Amine as ???

24. Hypurr as ??? [??? - Died Night 1]
25. YinYang 9705 as ???

26. pcmay as ???