• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting pic of what might be a co-op adventure mode

Mariosonic30t9jqt020t2daily.jpg

Oh crap! Mario has a gun! The redesigned Ray Gun that is!

zlCfzRM_7244aOFFvK.jpg

Last is today's picture of Bowser deflecting Sonic's attack with his shell... an attack that was intrestingly only possible in the Project M Brawl Mod...

I recomend anyone to pick up the Project M 3.0 Brawl Mod week after next... its worth it!

daily-11.jpg

I didn't notice this til later, but that Bowser Screen Shot is straight from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Its the animation he used to protect himself from airborne threats

Here comes a new Challenger?

Ish?

daily-21.jpg

What I can gather from this is that the Evil Overlord is a boss character for the 3ds version of this the game.

For those of you that don't know, the Evil Overlord is the final boss fight in the Mii Spotpass game, Find Mii II.

Curious how this boss fight will go...

• Administrators

Either way I think these are more signs of an HD Majora's Mask; I wonder if he was playable what he'd be able to do... An assist trophy makes sense- just drop the moon on them!

If he was playable, I would imagine him as a very Rushdown-y earthbounder... which I would play the holy hell out of... I can see him short hopping around doing some of the nastiest aerials the game could ever offer

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo...

There was a recent article in a German Video Game Magezine where a higher up in the Nintendo Company was talking about next year game releases. He stated that Super Smash Bros for Wii U is aimed to be out by Spring of 2014....

So that is March at the earliest and June at the latest... that also means we have ~4-6 new character announcements....

Question of the day is "who do you think they will be?"

My prediction:

We will see Yoshi, and either Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers, or Ness by january or Febuary and started then... we will see some legit NEW CHALLENGERS!

First ones I am predicting are Lil' Mac from Punch Out!! and Chrom From Fire Emblem: Awakening.

After that we will see the remainder 3rd Party, which would be either Pac-Man, Lloyd Irving, or Beyonetta. I am also expecting a mixed blessing of an announcement of the Mii.

Well... like I said, who do you think with be the last characters announced before the game's release?

I'm pretty damn sure Chrom is in... only character that might get out prioritize him is Robin...

Main reason why I am expecting Chrom, Lil' Mac, and Mii soon is because nearly every stage in the series has a character to call it home...

We currently have Arena Ferox, a Punch Out boxing ring, a Pilot Wings stage that borrows a lot of elements from wii sports and Pilot Wings 3D, and the final boss fight from Find Mii...

A stage for Chrom, a stage for Lil' Mac, and 2 Mii Stages...

Also if Lil' Mac is playable at launch, he will be the first character I pick... something tells me that if Isaac or Dillon get in, they will be unlockable...

You know. As unlikely as it would be, I'd prefer to see Robin ( The Avatar of FE:A ) in over Chrom or Lucina. Tactician as a class has access to both swords and magic, so I think s/he'd ( Gender solved by Alt.costumes?) have a pretty fun and varied moveset. Dun get me wrong, I love the other two, but it'd be interesting to see. :P

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER... for real this time...

Rosalina and Luma!

main.png

here is the first gameplay footage

She so pretty! I am actually kinda happy about this... she also looks complicated as fuck.

illust.jpg

Unfortunately the Screenshots don't highlight her well,,,, she fights as a tag team with Luma akin to how Carl Clover does in the Blaz Blue franchise

screen-1.jpg

Watching the trailer i was wondering how you control her... she seems a whole lot more complicated than Ice Climbers where Nana mimics your every move, Rosalina looks way more complicated than that. Both Her and Luma have completely different move pools!

screen-4.jpg

I'm actually kinda looking forward to this character ^^

screen-9.jpg

screen-6.jpg

screen-3.jpg

screen-10.jpg

oh here is a vid of the character i keep mentioning...

• Administrators

Oh, wow, that's actually kind of cool. I remember thinking she was pretty but I've never played any of the Galaxy games or... well, anything she appears in. I wonder if she's replacing anyone important?

I watched her intro video and it was awesome. I think Luma DOES mimick her moves but luma's moves themselves may be a little different depending on whether it's next to her or tossed out in front of her. It's like ice climbers with more zoning. And looks like luma looks at/locks on to the closest character to it rather than always in whatever directing Rosalina is facing. (Yeah, looking at the vid again, pretty sure it does mimic her moves).

I'm really liking Rosalina as a new character. Like, even more than lame classic megaman and maybe more than even the Villager. Poor Peach and Toad can't compare.

idk mael, there is footage where Luma mimics her moves exactly.... then there are some where they do some Carl Clover BS and juggle people back and forward where the player was controlling Rosalina and Luma separately

also watched the trailer a couple dozen more times... bitch is full of cray-zee ass shenanigans...

Luma takes hits can take a hit for her...

when she dashes, Luma runs infront of her.

Luma can also break her out of grabs, showing that you have control over Luma even though you don't have control over Rosalina

she can maniplulate projectiles in some crazy ass ways like making them all come to her

she can make projectile literally go up and over her

bitch has combos for days too

i'm liking the looks of her... she is the first new addition i actually really wanna try out...

couple other things i noticed about the trailer...

1. The intro movie to Villager was in Smashville and the Boxing Ring, Wii Fit Trainer was in the Wii Fit Gymnasium, and Megaman was outside Dr. Wily's Castle.... Rosalina's intro was on Rainbow Road... does this mean that we will be getting a Rainbow Road stage?

2. they show Luma completely obliterate Villiger's Balloons from his Up B... which concerns me about Villiger's Recovery abilities...

3. they had shown Rosalina controlling Luma from outside the boxing ring... so if you get thrown out of the ring... your not dead... which slightly concerns me...

4. they show Luma destroying Villiger's tree showing how durable it is

5. they had shown the Skyloft stage through some new perspectives, ie. when villager was trying to catch luma, that was outside the Demon's house