Ringabel

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well i got quit a few shiny in my years of playing pokemon but my real first one is shiny poochyena in emerald while trying to find volbeat AND i walked on a spot of grass that i never walked on before because it was hard to see lol then i thought it was the secret patch of grass with all the shiny pokes guess i was wrong lol

• 4 weeks later...

Shiny Geodude in SS, then another one in Emerald during the time that nostalgic feeling afected my brain and I wanted to play it again lol

Now I was searching for a blasted shiny Riolu on my White 2 and my Milotic got sick, she recieved pokerus -_- ... That isn't a bad thing though :P

• 3 weeks later...

A shiny Ursaring in SS. Named it Envirobear. I was in a hotel for a fencing tournament with a buddy, and I was headed to Mt. Silver to level a Bagon up a bit to calculate its IVs. I flipped out, since I have been playing Pokemon for, oh, eight years, and had never seen one until then. (Except for Red Gyrados, but that doesn't count.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was that shiny Elekid hatched from an egg, and with Dizzy Punch? [if so, has a 50% shiny chance]. Murdoc-how did you do in the fencing?

My first encounter was in Ruby and it was a Shiny Gulpin Spr_3r_316_s.pngwhich I killed thinking it was a glitch like so many other people have. And later on was in FireRed that I caught a Shiny Zubat in Rock Tunnel.

I didn't find any other Shiny until Pokemon Black that I caught a Shiny Tranquill which I accidentally evolved into Unfezant (Female), then a Shiny Riolu (which I traded for the Event Keldeo which I had missed, I believe I had a Shiny Boldore too but I traded it for something else not sure, but I did catch a Shiny Emolga in Pokemon White along with a Shiny Cubchoo which I think I still have.

Edited by DarkLucario79

A shiny riolu in pokemon black and white 2, my favorite pokemon of all time.

But sadly I ko'd it by mistake. :(

Thank goodness for pokegen. :Kappa:

gtfo cheater.

My very first one was Shiny Gyarados (Gold Version) at the Lake of Rage :3 I was soooo happy when I managed to cathc it for the first time xD I was 6 years old, and that is definitely one of my best days ever xD

Edited by Aessence

The first shiny i ever saw was an Oddish in Gold but didn't catch it cause when i saw the color it was too late (already pressed the kill button :unsure:). The first i caught was a Zubat in Platinum then a Graveler (same game), a Joltik in Black (restarted the game so i don't have it anymore) and Banette in Black 2. I think i will transfer them to Y (when PokeTransporter starts to work). The last one i caught is a Snubbul in Y.