Who Was You're First Shiny Pokemon?

Ringabel

I should probably talk about the only shiny I really care about since I'm an ex-shiny collector.

It's the shiny Dewgong that I caught as a Seel in Firered. It's on my Black 2 cartridge right now, and if Gen VI is backwards compatible, it's gonna move onto Y.

087.gif

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should probably talk about the only shiny I really care about since I'm an ex-shiny collector.

It's the shiny Dewgong that I caught as a Seel in Firered. It's on my Black 2 cartridge right now, and if Gen VI is backwards compatible, it's gonna move onto Y.

087.gif

I think i'l get X and my shiny now LvL 100 Beedrill will go there ASAP!

EDIT: and can't wait to see him in full 3D.

Edited by rotomfan63

i never found a shiny... but i legitimatly found a Mew in Yellow... why not

only shinies i have are gifts, Right now i have Mew, Lucario, Charizard, Metagross, and Mudkip

This is my story of graveler:

Sitting on the bus last year in 5th grade on SS when im running through some cave blips up with pokemon encounter. I say to my friend,"Ugh, another stupid pokemon. I need a max repel." So i look at it and ,"WHOA! HEY HEY HEY ALEX LOOK AT THIS!!!!!" He turns and says,"WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAA!!! DUDE CATCH IT!!!!" I say,"Ok." And ended up catching it with probably 2 or 3 pokeballs.

Okay, so my adventure began when I was playing FireRed. I had just gotten back from Island 6, and completely capturing all of the Unknowns A-Z. Afterwards I flew to Pallet Town, and wanted to capture me a tangela. It so happens that a Shiny Pidgy comes, and I was ecstatic. So I threw my ONLY ULTRABALL LEFT. It so happens a level 3 shiny Pidgy is not catchable and it escaped. QQ. but I made up for it after catching MewTwo with two attempts of a regular pokeball.(it took like 57 restarts and two max revives T-T.

• 3 weeks later...

The first shiny I ever saw was a Spearow outside Victory Road in LeafGreen. I didn't think anything of it and killed it because level grinding. After I found out what a shiny was, I was kicking myself until Emerald. I caught a shiny Graveler in the Magma Hideout and then on my second playthrough a shiny Lotad right before Petalburg City, which I couldn't bring into Pearl due to it being unable to forget Surf, even at the move deleter.

• 4 weeks later...

My first Shiny Pokémon, was actually a Shiny Totodile in Pokémon Crystal. I didn't know what Shinies were at the time, so I assumed it was just a new color scheme in general. It wasn't until years later when I was playing Pokémon Emerald that I realized... Holy mother of Muk.

After that, my second Shiny was a Shiny Grimer. Which, oddly upset me because I prefer the Grimer Line's Original Color Scheme.

To this day I've had a total of 9 Non-Event Shinies: Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr, Grimer/Muk, Spearow/Fearow, Joltik/Galvantula, Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Spinarak/Ariados, Tyrogue/Hitmonlee, Elekid/Electabuzz, Terrakion.

Most of them have been obtained Gen IV+.

In Pokémon Reborn I have three that I caught in a sequence. Bellsprout/Weepinbell, Venipede, Spearow/Fearow.

It was a Zubat in Rock Tunnel while playing Crystal. Never did I think I would be so disappointed by my first Shiny. Oh, it wasn't because it was a Zubat. It was because I caught is so late in the game that I didn't/couldn't use it.

• 3 weeks later...

first shiny i ever got was charmander, i too thought my game was messed up( i was 10 and it was pokemon firered) but i played anyways so i could brag to the one kid at school about my 'one of a kind pokemon' and like most 10 year old douche bags, he made a new save file and deleted him forever :(. i had no idea he bacame a badass black charizard because i only got it to lvl 34 before the unspeakeable happened. A littlle side note off-track about the story. I still go to school with that asshole, only i'm 6'4 on the basketball team with good grades, and he's struggling to get d's and his face looks like a horses ass.

• 2 weeks later...