Who Was You're First Shiny Pokemon?

Ringabel

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never had a shiny in the main games... (except for the red gyarados but that one doesn't count) But my first legit shiny was a Rhydon in a HackROM named Liquid Crystal (a GBA Crystal version remake) and had another one in a rom of Emerald, this time a female Golbat...

I feel a bit sad because I've never encountered a shiny in the actual cartridges... oh well.

I never caught a shiny.

The only one I saw was a lvl 3 Ekans, right beside the Bridge Fisher Ralph is on, on your way to the pokemon center before the cave in between Violet City and Azalea Town. I had no pokeballs. not one.

Always keep at least 10 since then.. but I never saw a shiny ever. I had to kill it. ;w; I stayed on that screen for like 3-5 hours, just QQing. XD

Okay my pokemon career has been full of the shinys. The first shiny I ever saw was a shiny Girafraig which was a recurring enemy of mine... cause I could never catch him. First shiny I ever I caught was... Shiny Banette which started my love for Ghosts and I grew very fond of the old girl... I miss her she was awesome. Since then I caught loads, White 2 has given me two in my playthrough a Shiny Sigilpyh and Audino...

A first encounter shiny Oddish in Pokemon Crystal, Ilex Forest. It joined my roster, and I evolved it later into Bellossom.

That feel when you get a shiny lvl 20 Gyarados by fishing randomly in the Lake of Rage though. T.T I thought it was glitching or something but no, after that I caught the lvl 30 one, and had two shiny Gyarados...

Edited by Soysauce

First shiny I ever found was a peculiar Blue Nidorino in Pokemon Silver years ago when the game first came out between the area of Fuschia Cirty and the area to the bottom left of it, where there is a guy who will trade a Chansey for an Aerodactyl or something of the sort.

It was so cool seeing a Blue Nidoking way back then owo

A shiny Zubat in Pokemon Gold. I nearly shit myself, but thanks to my Trainer's Guide I didn't kill it thinking my game was fucked up.

Spr_2g_041_s.png

Man, my first shiny was a Golbat in Gold. Like, caught in that form. It became the best Pink Crobat ever.

Edited by RisingManes

Believe it or not I have not encountered a shiny in a ROM nor a legit game. Never. ONE DAY...

Oddly enough, I've encountered Pokerus 4 times, and isn't that rarer than shinies? o_O

My first Shiny was a Horsea, back in Sapphire. Of course, being the young child that I was, I had no idea why the Horsea was a different color. I forgot what Route it was but I was surfing around looking for the Latias without the Master Ball. As I captured it, I trained this dark blue Horsea into a Seadra, and traded it to a friend to a Kingdra. As I got it back to see it Pink, with my little boy mind, I couldn't help but reject it, and keep it in my box. Poor Kingdra, maybe next time you'll get a spotlight. :rolleyes:

My first shiny was late in the game of my first Diamond play through... It was a Zubat, which sucked because I already had a level 80 Crobat from my friend who moved away...

I think my first shiny was an Octilary in Emerald Version. Woo...exciting, right? But the first one I really cared about was my Shiny Totodile starter in Heart Gold. I paid my sister two dollars to keep turning the game on and off until my starter was either a Jolly or Adament Totodile. After about 5-10 minutes, she came up to me and asked, "Why is this one green and not blue?" I leveled that Fraliagter up to lvl 100 and two of its grand kids have rotating spots on my RU team. (one swords dance and one Dragon Dance set) Since then, I have collected about a dozen shinys. But my Feralgatr named Jade Knight (after my favorite Yugioh card at the time) will always have a specially place in my heart/shiny box.

Edited by JayDo

I don't remember the first shiny I've ever seen... and I haven't seen many... actually, wait... the first shiny I may have seen I think was a Bidoof in either Diamond or Pearl. It was before I had pokeballs. That was terrible. I think the first one I ever caught was a shiny geodude in Heartgold or Soulsilver. It was early on so I didn't have to worry about it exploding itself. A friend later helped me do a trade and trade-back so... shiny Golem yay?

My first shiny was actually a Pidove in Pokemon Reborn xD

Shiny_Pidove_BW.gif

I sure hope you trained it into a powerfull Staraptor XD

As for me, I only found 4 shinies my whole life, 1st, a Zubat in Slowpoke Well in Pokemon Gold, 2nd, a shiny Paras in the Bug Catching Contest, which I failed to catch, 3rd was a Shiny Tentacool near New Bark town ....All these in the same game...The 4th and last was a shiny Hoothoot in Reborn, which i Caught and named Headwig