Who Was You're First Shiny Pokemon?

Ringabel

So i was playing White two and got out my shiny Beedrill from the PC. And i taken back to when i got him as a Kakuna.
I started a new SS game. After beating Bugzzy i went to the forest (Gump) out side of town.
And then... IT! Showed up. I had only two great balls. But i got him. I was the most happy i was in years.
Anyways i want to hear you're story!
And this go's without saying. The Red Gyarados does not count. Nor does the shiny dragon the get from beating the Unova Challenge.
So as i always say.
Take it away guys!

Edit

New rule Reborn game don't count no more.

Edited by rotomfan63

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I'm really lucky at getting shinies.

My shines in order:

FR

Wooper

RUBY

Zizagoon (First)

Spoink

Wingull

Rayquaza

HG

Goldbat

Rattata

WHITE/WHITE 2

Duosion

...I thought i had more...

Edited by Summer

First shiny encounter was a krabby found rock smashing somewhere near Chuck's town in gold. I didn't know it was shiny until...well it was dieing D:. I knew what it was but I didn't see it because it looked bad xD.

Anyway, after I caught a Psyduck in sapphire, in the safari zone. I don't know what happened to It D:

since then, I've found enough shiny's. Kricketune are way too many >_>. I've found one of literally everything that appears in the side route next to victory road in diamond, along with some other things. My starter in the Reborn game is shiny :3

Shiny Beedrill from pokemon silver in the bug catching contest...And somehow, I still got 3rd place. 1st place was a caterpie and 2nd place was a kakuna...I'll never forget this pokemon, I still have it on my silver and his name was Kuukuu. <3

015beedrill.gif

As I have this topic open, I run into two shinies in Black 2 in the span of a couple of hours, this topic is cursed... A shiny Yanmega in the challenge rock area and a shiny Frillish at Undella Bay. Damn Weavile critted with Night Slash and killed Yanmega (wasted my Dusk Balls on Lapras), but I managed to catch the Frillish.

In somewhat unrelated stuff, I fought a shiny Emboar once in WiFi. And man, he looks cool.

HOLY SHIT MAEL ME TOO. And ever since that day I was convinced for 3 or 4 years that there was a tiny chance that you could find a Shiny Butterfree any Bug Catching Contest.

After that was a shiny Wingull in Sapphire, something in Diamond, don't remember what though, and I've encountered no Shiny Pokemon in Gen 5, lol

My first Shiny pokemon I met was a Shiny Scyther in Silver. I nearly killed it but my friend told me to catch it cause they were rare and my game wasn't fucking up xD

I have since seen:

FR:

Geodude

Magikarp

Dunsparce

Pinsir

Sapphire

Feebas

Magikarp

Treeko (And it's evolutions)

Latios

SS

Hoothoot

Pikachu

Scyther

Butterfree

Gyarados

Tangela

Meowth

And this is my sad story of the shiny Zubat:

Shiny-Zubat-pokemon-25798572-260-240.png

[cue sad music]

So I was walking through that one tunnel to get to Kyogre in my Saphire version and encountered a shiny Zubat.

I was like OMGOMGOMGOMG

And I wanted to catch it

Even if it was a zubat

I opened my bag

And went to the pokeballs category

And

I only had a master ball

So I ran away

After catching Kyogre I went to buy a ton of pokeballs

And went searching for hours for that Zubat

Thus in the end

I never found that Zubat ever again

/I was an idiot in second grade

The End~

To add onto the shiny zubat dynasty I have caught one in Saphire but, sadly it is on my Diamond game and I have not a clue where that is.

But my poor second grade self spent so long looking for the same Zubat. I was yelling at my game oAo