riddle mafia game over

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the tv tuned back on and said

"time is up! the correct solution was "3" because the code was not "halving the number" but "how many letters where in the number given." 

everyone who got the correct solution will be given an ability if less than 51 of you got the correct solution.

this ability can only be use this night

also you do not have to vote anyone out today"

and with the message sent the tv turned back off

@Alistair

for tonight only it is if you get majority 50% or more

after that its whomever gets most votes

the day was almost over and the tv had yet to come one again but right before everyone left for there rooms it turned on.

"evening participants. i have receive all votes and it seems you decided to note eliminate anyone today. now in the rooms of the ones who solved the riddle is a special device to let you do things to other players along with instructions on how to use it. now starting tomorrow there must be someone eliminated so enjoy your respite tonight."

if you get tagged here you did not make post requirements and will be replaced if it happens again

@Mr. Knightly @Paul25 @Chromein @March Hare Divergent @Newt @purplecicada

as everyone was having breakfast the tv turned on

"morning everyone thing were interesting last night but it appears that chomien is getting sent home.

but do not despair for here is your next riddle

a call came into the police station that a suicide has happened at a 4 story apartment. they tell the landlord to touch nothing. the the chief arrives he goes to the top floor. he opens a window and tosses a rock. he does this at each floor with a window facing the dead man. once he is done he looks at the rocks and determines that this was no suicide or accident. how does the chief know murder was involved?"

and with that the tv turned off

Um... Thanks?

Also, since in this game there are no roles, I think I can disclose the info I got last night. Mafia, if you want, you can kill me, but you won't get rid of any specific role :)

I got a tracker role for solving the riddle and I followed Nick. Guess who he visited? That's right: chomien. I was lucky, I must admit. Anyway:

[Eliminate] NickCrash