Jace Stormkirk

Guest Sparkin'

Ali pls, I thought you said you were better as town  is alistair'd returning

Just so I don't forget to vote [Eliminate] Megagun

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mr. Knightly The Mafia would indeed try to post less, but that is amateur-ish behavior, which could easily get them on the spotlight especially when their inactivity persists. 

I have an ability, of course, as I have solved this day's riddle, as well; however, I believe you should make your personal judgement rather than making your judgement based on whether I have a power or not.

@LykosHand Hmmm... you're being more indecisive than normal. I get that you're claiming you aren't mafia and aren't being contributory, but this game hinges more on discussion even without abilities like Owner's Market. I don't know what you're doing random voting someone at this point, but it smells suspicious to me.

At this point, I don't know what Bean's trying to get at. I'm actually hoping Mafia kills him for no arbitrary reason just to make reading easier.

@Alistair I could be faking it, but I could also be mistaken. It isn't really a bw out of nowhere. I'm judging it based on my observations of your play and although it's a risky move on my part, considering that it could backfire on me, I'm still doing it because we won't be getting anywhere if there isn't some level of initiative to start something.

Moreso, I don't think I'd be vouching for Alaris if we were both scum. I'd rather bus him if it came to that because it would work better for our parts tbh.

@Paul25 I'm feeling a strange sense of scumminess from you. You're not behaving like you've been behaving from the past few games. The Paul I know is more contributory recently, but you're acting indecisive. I can't judge you yet because you're acting differently from Owner's Market, so I'll risk nulling you still.

it was finally night and everyone was waiting for the results of the votes

"evening contestants before i get to the results i would like to say i am glad to see the you are solving my riddles but nick seems to have doubts about the last one.

all that was stated was that it was a Japanese ship probably a mercantile one cause it had cargo. not a navy ship. so his counterargument falls short there.

anyway the results are....

Alistair it is time for you to pack your bags for you were voted off sorry contestant but not all i lost yet"

and with that the tv went off

day arrived and you could feel the tension in the air.

"morning contestants and yet i am afraid to say that march hair divergent has been sent home but here is your next riddle

sir ian, a knight escaped his imprisonment from isengard and wanted to return back home. he need to cross a bridge that would take him six minutes to go from one side to the other. the guard was a pro micro-napper and slept for three minutes before waking up and doing a full round of the bridge. with this system he could actually guard it 24/7. he had very strict orders to send everyone back to where they came from. how did ian get across the bridge?

Wait a second... we don't get to know if dead people are town or mafia? We have to suppose that all dead people so far are town, right? That's most unfortunate.

Anyway, if Dive's town, then he wouldn't have to lie when saying he investigated me and I was town, too.

Moreover, Walpurgis is also town, trust her, I investigated her last night.

Guest Sparkin'
Spoiler

latest?cb=20170628184108

I decided to make my own investigation, and it was a little hard considering that I didn't know much about who died.  Knowing that, I decided to make my own list of alive players.

============ALIVE==============

1. Soyabean   - ???

2. Mr. Knightly   - ???

3. LykosHand   - ???

4. purplecicada  - ???

5. Megagun  - ???

6. Paul25  - ???
=========CONFIRMED===========
7. walpurgis - Innocent

8. Alaris - Innocent
============DEAD==============
9. Newt - Innocent

10. March Hare Divergent - Innocent

11. Chromein - Innocent

12. Alistair - Innocent

13. NickCrash - Innocent

===============================

For those who have been wondering, I have asked Jace and he told me that there are only 3 mafias in the game. The death phase posts so far have only told about townies dying, so I think it's right to assume that only townies have died, @Alaris.

I don't think I'll be able to tackle today's riddle, so I will approach this from another way

[Vote] Psychic Bean Sheep

Edited by Sparkin'

• Global Mods

I am too distracted by Isengard pesky little Hobbitses

It appears I cannot answer either right now (maybe later, I could). Is it time to make an analysis of players and vote?

Rip Ali and Dive. Welp, I didn't joined any of the bw last day 'cuz I was sure to some extent based on my intuition that Ali was a Townie. 

B4 it's too late or Smth like that I wanna state that I'm a townie, believe it or not without any extra ability aside from talking in day phase. 

[Eliminate] Soso (Omgussing him)

Additionally, I just have guesstimated that Lykos, Mega, could be the other potential mafs. At least one of them are from my outlook.

Reasons:

Lykos is using Owner's market style to play the game although I'm barely sure that it might be the case.

Mega escaped the lynch last day and I think that towns were going in the right way only If the scums hadn't interferred.

I have already said that i didn't had any abilities. And no i'm not using the Owner's market place style. It's not because if i don't do many posts, i'm mafia. The only reason is that i don't have much to say. Check my alignment if you want, no problem. I'm sorry but i'm not so good at riddles :/

That said i don't know if soso can be mafia, but this time i will join this bw. 

[Eliminate] Sosobean

Guest Sparkin'

180?cb=20170628184052

I just ask everyone to believe me, just this one time! I might be wrong, but I think I'm right.

We only have two chances to eliminate a mafia and increase our chance of winning this game, or else we will lose!

It is true that bean has been oddly calmed in this game...

However, @Venus, you once told me:

Not liking the post of someone who says things that have already been said, or that everyone knows. It is often a mafia saying what others have said in attempt to look productive.

And when I read your post, I got this exact feeling. I'd like to know why you voted for Bean in the first place and not, say, purplecicada? And why did you vote for Megagun yesterday and not today (since today's vote seemed somewhat random)?

Does anyone have more info to share?

Guest Sparkin'

Alright, I'll explain.

Yesterday I voted Mega simply because I believed that Ali was innocent and decided to follow him. Though I didn't put any effort into countering anything.

Regarding voting Bean instead of purple is because I believe that both of them are mafia. It is because I think that out of the 6 non-clear players, I think that Lykos, Knightly and Paul are more likely to be innocent than purple, Mega and Soyabean. One thing that I noticed looking merely at purple's posts throughout the entire game is that there's been more interaction with her and bean than anything regarding the game, being statements as "Bean pls" or "Will we ever understand Bean" of the sort. She has not tried to look for a mafia, but rather to be enlightened of tidbits of information that have been discovered during the day.

The fact that she has interacted with Bean more than with the game itself leads me to think that she is using Bean as a content to have more posts, to avoid being called mafia for not having content. Also...

Not liking the post of someone who says things that have already been said, or that everyone knows. It is often a mafia saying what others have said in attempt to look productive.

Thanks for reminding me of my saying, for it is exactly what I think that purple's overall game activity is. But for this time, they are asking questions that are clear to everyone else.

As for why I suspect Bean, it is for the fact that he voted Dive right after he had claimed that you were innocent, without giving the benefit of doubt to the case. Out of all the random things that Bean has said and done, I believe that this move wasn't random.

Speculating that inside the mafia chat, if his partners said:

???: It seems like Dive solved the riddle

???: We should kill him tonight

If not a framing attempt, Dive dying at the night after the day Bean voted him is quite suspicious. 

Furthermore, there is also the possibility that one of the mafia is one of Dive's scumleans.

Fair enough. I agree with most of your message.

However I believe that the fact that Bean voted Dive just after he had claimed he had solved the riddle is not so relevant. Nick had actually made a list of potential targets, and he somehow suggested the mafia to kill the players that were skilled with riddles. What I don't get is why they didn't eliminate me first, knowing that I was a confirmed town and that I had solved the riddles as well. So please if anyone gets the antivirus ability tonight pls protect me ^^U

Anyway, let me make an alternative suggestion:

Since Bean is too random to be sure whether he's mafia or not, I'd go for purplecicada first. Therefore:

[Eliminate] purplecicada

I haven't been following this game very closely rip. This is a complicated situation rip, so many townies down but 0 mafias. I personally think mega is the most suspicious player. I can't really explain it that well but I have a feeling(tm). 

[Eliminate] Megagun

hhhm. Not a lot to go on. Personally I think bean just says random garbage and it has nothing to do with his alignment. He could be evil (he is definitely annoying), but I really don't know. I wouldn't think anyone could guess beans role from what he says it's just way to random. What you @Venus say seems to make sense and frankly we can't be to far off with whoever we vote however, while I agree with you @Alaris  it might be wise to vote for bean as he rarely votes in a rational manner anyway. I don't know anything about lykos and venus (I have never played with them before) and can't really make a decision about their roles or not. Venus' logic makes sense though, and generally I would think mafia would be less likely to accuse another player.

Edited by Mr. Knightly

Why beanus me old chap

If you think that me voting div and then him dying would make me suspicious why wouldn't mafia be able to think about that too

YOU'RE REVEALING YOUR TRUE COLOURS BEANUS