riddle mafia game over

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp i have nothing to add, i have said everything. I'm not mafia. 

If you will vote me then you will kill an innocent person. I will say this for the last time. This is a plan from mafia to try to eliminate me. Let's see who will be eliminated between me and Mr. Knightly. I only hope that you will do the right choice. 

[Final vote] Mr. Knightly

@Alaris @Walpurgis I don't blame you guys for following your guts and voting me, but it is unfortunate that you will be trusting mafia and hanging a fellow townie. I am impressed at how well lykos turned this around. I gave my info and you guys hang me. I guess we can say good bye to a town win.

@Paul25 Also for what it's worth I don't think paul is mafia (despite what alaris says). What paul said makes sense to me and he seems pretty townie as well. If you also choose to vote me though I can't really blame you. Mafia played a good game this round. 

Anyway, I will stick with who I know is mafia

[Final Vote] Lykos

@Mr. Knightly Of course for you Paul is town, because it's your mafia ally. Mafia yes played pretty well this time. Then again you can also had a false information who knows, but anyway if you insist that your proof is true, this makes me understand that you aren't town. Because i believe that if a town would have that proof, i think that they will have some doubts about that (in my opinion). However, i repeat that it seems a coincidence that on the last day I asked someone to check my alignment and now i would be Mafia? Well i keep saying that it's a mafia plan, if you don't believe me, you will see him at the end who is right.

🤨

Kek Alaris continues to distrust me. Flashback of a certain game where he shot me. 😡 

Glory Imma perceived as scum for inconsistent reason. NGL, when I second someone, defend him/her/xyr and join their bw (if any)

I'm automatically considered to be scum.

On the contrary, when I remain neutral and act indecisive, I'm regarded as scum.

smh, I don't get which road to choose. Two roads diverged in mafia game and sorry I couldn't travel each of them coincidentally.

My statement as to why I'm lynching Lykos:

1. Knight's claim on Lykos is unable to be disregarded no matter what.

2. Lykos' constant defend serves no sense here when there's a claim on him. Besides, I have been many a time bamboozled by his innocence.

Oh so you're saying that i should be quiet and don't say anything? Well, i'm sorry, but i won't do this. I will continue to defend myself, especially when there are false accusations. 

Also this "Besides, I have been many a time bamboozled by his innocence."

You know it's not like i'm always mafia. In fact in the last games, i haven't been mafia, including this one.

I overlooked something b4 and I find this comment noteworthy:

''Of course for you Paul is town because he is your mafia ally''

Sincere Lykos wouldn't have stated it for it's known to him how many times Paul had proved his dishonesty in mafia game.:p

/me shakes his head

Oh so you're saying that i should be quiet and don't say anything? 

Oh no, Either You misunderstood it or I typed something which conveyed a dif meaning. I meant, your defense have no role to play against a evidence proving you as scum. Nullifying knight's claim is injustice.

Given we disregard his claim, b4 we must have a pure evidence countering his claim. Also, you seem to have nothing consistent implicitly proving that as a mere false blame on your shoulder. 

You know it's not like i'm always mafia. In fact in the last games, i haven't been mafia, including this one.

Yes I'm conscious about it. But what makes me think you as mafia every time especially when you defend yourself non-stop from accusation ever since you have broken my trust on you back in back to basics. (where you manipulated us with your lies)

I'm not willing to commit the same mistake I've performed b4.

Forgive me, If you're sincerely stating yourself as town this time. I'm too worried to put my vote on Knight considering the bad consequence. However, I assure you that If I'm wrong this time, I'm gonna remember this nice lesson.

the day was over and the tension in the air could be cut with a butter knife as everyone awaited the announcement from the tv.

everyone jumped when the door behind them closed and in person walked the game host himself.

"i do hope you all had fun cause i have the results of your votes here and you voted off lykoshand andin doing so the win goes to.......

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

my employee's Mr. knightly, purplecicada, and megagun! you have won yourselves a 500$ pay increase congratulations!

as for everyone else i hope you will try again next time!

I am sorry I lied paul... They made me do it! GG guys. Especially @LykosHand I thought you did really well defending with no evidence. Also @Paul25 I don't think anyone will blame you for trusting me. Lykos and I both made claims with no evidence to support us.

/me burns with fury.

Never to trust Mr. Knighty, the false claimer again!!!!! 😡 :outrage: :enrage: 

/me outbursts

I pledge not to follow blindly any evidence henceforth. I accuse myself for this embarrassed loss for townies. I'm not going to spare Knighty in next game

Will no one tell me that why the heck when I trust a player, he turns out to be an evil? I'm gonna not, never trust any player any day. I'll follow and detect the tune of the text like what Alaris' did to determine a suspect.

Gg all BG to me 😭. Dishonesty paved the way for you to win kek!!!!! 

Wp, mafs my compliments to all of you for have becoming the dishonest-god this time.

Thanks to the host for hosting a riddle based mafia game. It taught me a great lesson besides those noteworthy riddle 🙂 

tfw you resolve a riddle when towns lose 😭

• Global Mods

I suppose if you want to distrust Knightly, you’ll have to distrust me too. The cop report was my idea. GG everyone, though. 😉