The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

That feel when you go into work and find that you're scheduled for seven students today because the only other English tutor is away.

Note that the normal number of students is... one or two.

That subsequent feel when you also have to do meals at the same time and your boss is like, "Don't rush your session, we'll just have the other Math tutor go down there to cover for you early."

"Um, but the other math tutor has a student during that time, too, so he can't..."

"Oh well, I'm not going to worry about that."

????????????/

Edit: That OTHER feel when actually half of the office is missing due to everyone conveniently having Doctor's Appointments- for the second Monday in a row.

We're down the other English tutor, the secretary, the academic coordinator, and the program director.

Which is pretty much everyone except like three people.

Are they off having a secret party???????

you should tutor me in english....

Tfw finally got around to beating the FE:A campaign.

That feel when I still need to do that.

That other feel when you fuck up your new keyboard and have to resort back to the old one that you fucked up last year. God dammit. :I

Oh well, I liked typing with the old one more anyway. So I guess it really isn't that bad in the end... Still, I really know how to fuck up keyboards.. <<

Tfw you see the super awesome collectors edition of Assassin's creed 4 and decide you want it...

Tfw you realize its its European exclusive...

Wtf ubisoft...

Tfw everything is going too incredibly lucky (i've had 4 purchases where the total is $7.77 among other things) and you suspect something terrible is going to happen.... Bets are on Nirvash getting killed .__.

That feel when I have sunburn on both of my arms but not on my chest or back so it's gonna look like I was outside in a wife beater all day, but I was actually just laying down with no shirt off :c

That feel when you find out that there are people in the world that haven't listened to The Beatles.

That feel when Breloombot mutes you at least once every time you are on the server, so much that it becomes a running joke with the veterans that Breloombot misses me when i am gone.

That feel when Aeroblast with 95% accuracy, in normal conditions, misses 6 times in a row.

That feel when you were about to watch a movie you have on dvd and the disc is missing.

That feel when the Reborn game keeps screwing you over, but it's so entertaining that even though it's horribly annoying you keep coming back for the fun.

That feel when your pet ferrets run away when you try to pet them and hold them even though you treat them well.

That feel when you have a really cool friend that you love spending time with but they have school and a job and have no free time anymore.

That feel when you find out Verbal Kint is Keyser Soze.

That feel when you came into a movie thinking it would be great and you end up walking out hating yourself for leaving home for such garbage.

Tfw Easter's over and it's time for being woken up at seven before an hour's drive to school every day until the summer holidays

My natural sleep pattern involves sleeping until about 11 AM - 1 PM. It's not even because I go to bed late, I can go to bed at seven or eight and still sleep until one in the afternoon. I could sleep through machinery bulldozing my house. Naturally, I am non-functional for most of my school day.