The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

That feel when you're at work with a headache and sore body and you have class after you get off. And you just want use that as an excuse to not go to class and home, just to sleep and play Pokemon. -.-

• Administrators

That feel when you have to avoid walking through a certain part of campus, because of the haze of assorted smoke that just permanently lingers between the library and art building

#colorado

• Upvote 1

Tfw I finally see this, the Taliban version of what happened while I was in Aghanistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLNWvw2fkvQ&feature=fvwp

I'm privileged to have seen the security video that showed these guys getting swatted down like flies as they walked through the hole the VBIED created in the perimeter. The only US deaths in the attack (2) were caused by the explosion of the vehicle. Despite the big boom, these guys got owned. I'm still pissed the fuck off.

That feel when you find out that total cost of a fanatec csr wheel, 6 speed shifter, inverted pedals & clutch, and racing seat mount goes over $450 before any shipping and custom add-ons.......... :(

That feel when you find out that total cost of a fanatec csr wheel, 6 speed shifter, inverted pedals & clutch, and racing seat mount goes over $450 before any shipping and custom add-ons.......... :(

sounds cheap, dude.

• Upvote 1

The funny thing is that all that stuff is just a giant simulation controller for racing games that just to give you the feel of being in a car. Things like aftermarket steering wheels and racing seats with the safety harness easily go over $300 and $800 ($800 for a racing seat made by a company like sparco for an actual car is kind of cheap) separately.

• Administrators

WERdnhfsj

JJo6MoI.png

Speechless.gif

on one hand omg their remaking my favorite musical ever and now people are actually going to KNOW ABOUT IT

on the other hand as cool as johnny depp is why is he written in for like the second character as the wolf when the wolf is actually a rather minor character

and

more importantly i think meryl has about a 0% chance of ever comparing to bernadette peters as the witch

and everything in the popular rendition of that show was already just perfect

and

im so torn

i

i cant

i have lost the ability to can

• Upvote 1

That feel when I keep falling into the trap that is my ex-girlfriend.

Well, I guess I can't call it that anymore.

Ugh, why do I do this to myself?

WEAKSAUCE! Or tell me why I'm wrong.

Tfw the redbox is busted when I wanted to check out Wreck it Ralph and that new spiderman from ages ago.