The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

That feel when first halo match of the night was downright shameful. I blame the lag.

Tfw really long win streak after that doing capture the flag, gaining two new friends in the process and downright owning things with shotguns like I haven't done in like, ever. AND I got one of 'em to do Spartan Ops with me, where we just blew right through on heroic. To be continued tomorrow.

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Shiny Magikarp Event

A new Japanese event has been revealed within the Pokémon Centre in Nagoya. To celebrate the moving of the store into a new building, they are distributing a special Magikarp. This Magikarp is a Level 99 Shiny Magikarp holding a Rare Candy. It also has the moves Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce and Splash. It is to be given from March 20th 2013 to May 6th 2013. Our Event Database has been updated with the details of this event

That feel when I oddly really want this.

• Upvote 1

That feel when you finally start to feel like you're old when you left PO back before Gen 5 started and then came back only 4 months ago and are still relearning the metagame.

Dunno about the metagame stuff but I agree in that I feel positively ancient sometimes. While simultaneously feeling like the youngest person in the room at every time always.

That feel when you almost get in a fight today because some people think it's funny to push you into a door and then try to hit you with it and say you wouldn't put up a challenge anyways yet you continuously try to remain level headed and not lose your temper.