The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

That feel when driving all the way to Cali instead of flying when you specifically told the planner an emphatic NO to driving. I hate wasting all that time driving and being uncomfortable and cramped and fighting highway hypnosis after a few hours on my own driving shift. Oh, and I coulda stayed in NM a day longer if they had thought to tell me that we weren't leaving today cuz they wouldn't let my brother take a final early and would have to leave after it on friday.

That feel when in hindsight ^ shoulda been posted in the rant thread but too lazy to care.

I thought that the apocalypse was supposed to be the midnight of the 21st, not the midnight leading up to it.

TFW 4 hours of sleep.

That feel when you get 2 gift cards for itunes at $15 each and there's $.69 hits section.

TFW you have like half the 80's and 90's songs and are looking to add most of the 70's ones.

• Administrators

That feel when you want to say someone's beautiful on that picture thread but you stop yourself out of feeling like a creepy pedophile -_-

I've done it by saying it directly to them; it's easier than it sounds c: