• Administrators

that feel when every week the weather is the same:

monday- snow

tuesday- snow

wednesday- no snow but bloody freezing

thursday- moderate

friday/saturday/sunday- warm

monday- snow

because why wouldnt it snow when i have to get up at six in the morning for school

and why wouldnt it only be warm when i dont have to go anywhere

:c

that other feel when i wish this was the reborn game and i could just go downtown and reset the weekly pattern.

the multiple feels when stuck in a cold day

>woke up at 4am shivering

>heater broke down had to shower in cold water

>lost fucking jacket- raining caused massive winds to further torment me

>had to stay in an airconditioned room for personal reasons

>gtfo cold 16°c room

>blizzardly-rain with massive chilling winds

>dinner with ice cream

>cant figure out the air conditioner so leave it on for the whole night (my sister left it on)

Coldest day of my life

you mean ff14? cuz I coulda sworn FF13 was lighting and her sexiness.

And I know not together, but that would make for an interesting fight.

14 was a shitty MMO

Tfw finally got a perfection on halo4 yesterday at level 129. 24 kills, no deaths.

Hey! I helped :o

Maelstrom, on 23 Apr 2013 - 20:16, said:

Tfw finally got a perfection on halo4 yesterday at level 129. 24 kills, no deaths.

Nice job, man! That's super impressive! We need to play again soon.

EDIT: This is all I ever think of when I say "super"

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoWQnf3ZDmuIKGRyEX92kSTXWdpfawZq2MRI5kqoIHnfVpF32f

OTHER EDIT: I can't get that dang picture to show up in my post :c

Edited by Jory

That feel when you find out that there is a good ending and.a bad ending to the game you just beat... that feel when you enjoy the bad ending more than the good

Throughout the story your trying to save this one girl...

Good ending, you save her and live happily ever after...

Bad ending, she dies, you enjoy life for what It is, and you meet her in the afterlife... then you live happily ever after

The bad ending fits the "dia de los muertos" theme a whole lot better

• 2 weeks later...

Tfw Oblivion was a way better movie than Iron Man 3.

Iron Man 3 was good. A very light, funny action movie. They could have added a whole lot more depth to the movie in a whole slew of different places, but they chose to keep it very simple, probably for time reasons and to keep from losing the audience.

Oblivion was a very good drama. Remember that whole old man problem of having seen everything and so I know what to expect as far as plots go? This happened to this movie a LOT. But it was awesome in spite of this. The execution was brilliant. It was a study in foreshadowing.

Oblivion plot spoiler

From the very beginning it gives you big hints that things are not right. His dreams that feel like memories. His partner who chose to not ask questions. His strange attachment to a barren planet humanity would have to leave despite having defeated the invaders. The mandatory memory wipe. Then there are the other little things, those discrepancies that most people wouldn't have noticed if they didn't know to look for it. The way his partner's eyes were always dilated. The forced cheery communication with tet, the overly commandeering feedback. The way his partner did everything she could to keep his mind occupied on things other than his questions and musings. The propaganda style pro words and phrases. How vague and obscure the information was about the scav's, the way you couldn't really tell what they looked like or even their basic body shape. The odd way in which he had to authenticate himself with the drones made to target scav's. The odd boundaries of supposed radioactive zones. The way he would supposedly fry in his ship if he went in (that's not how radiation contamination zones would kill you). Then obviously the way the drones destroyed the life pods after specifically being told not to go there. The disappearance of his bound clone after Julia is injured. And kind of odd for a mechanic to be so proficient at piloting and fighting on foot.

That feel when work is ridiculously unproductive, you're constantly getting side-tracked, and your hopes for completing a certain project aren't as favorable as they should be.

Tfw no internet for an unspecified amount of time

come back internet I'm sorry

Oh and look for some reason I've lost hours of my save file on a game I had otherwise been thoroughly enjoying

I'n never using my Supercard for GBA again I swear

In fact I'm switching to vba tomorrow, screw authenticity

Edited by Ashka

Tfw footlong italian BMT, double meat, double cheese please.

That feel when this post induces a double-take.

That other feel when I remember complaining on PO that I was doing nothing at work...and hoping for it to change.

That third feel when it indeed changed...with me getting laid off. @_@