[IC] Fate/Reborn 2.0 Second War

Shamitako

Karsten and Assassin

Keep searching near the trail. The Master's got to be close; that thing, whatever it is, it can't be easy to maintain at a distance. 'Less it's not as powerful as it looks, and instead they decided to leave this trail deliberately. . . Karsten double-checked a couple places he wasn't sure he'd searched, and then carefully headed out of the building, making his own way along the trail. He tried to keep to the edge of it, staying behind cover in the like; the thought that this might be a trap had him at high alert. He wasn't picking up any other signs that it might be such, but that didn't mean they weren't there.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assassin:

"Yeah, that probably ain't it. Draws too much attention when they would have had none on them at all. And the damage on the ground was definitely from a battle, unless they're some kind of blockbuster movie choreographer." After glancing around a bit, surveying the empty pockmarked streets, Liliya dropped to the ground with a muffled thump. She began to head back, at a somewhat slow pace, that of a human jogging. More time to survey. She took a more southerly route, cutting more into the commercial district. A Master would be more likely to hide here, with higher buildings and a few more people to hide amongst than if they'd gone north. 'Course, they could be on the other side of the battle by now, but this was the best place to check.

As the blocks passed, Liliya studied each of the few people she passed. Most were heading away from the area, and seemed fearful. To be certain of course, she mapped out an action in her mind, to see what confronting them would reveal. If she wasn't too certain she could always just try it for real then leave. Not finding anyone, she pulled her search a little wider. She was close to giving up, when she saw a man running. Straight for a few seconds, then some slight variation, then he regained his straight path. This was the one, no doubt about it. That suspicious run obliquely toward the danger, the brief lapses in concentration, either communicating rapidly with a servant or looking through the eyes of a familiar. "Oh, master. . . I got him."

Liliya pulled around into an alleyway, and looped around until she was in a position from which she could get attack from the side. He was a mage, so she had to be careful, but he wouldn't really be a threat. As soon as the running man was at the right spot, Liliya charged out in physical form from a side street diagonally backwards and to his right. She was far faster than him of course, so she would be on him in an instant. Arm out straight at neck level to clothesline the guy, close enough that only someone with superhuman reflexes would be able to avoid it. Liliya smiled, some combination of haughtiness and glee, and then stated softly, "Hi."

Marian

At Lancer’s telepathic question, Marian thought to herself, keeping herself as straight as possible as she walked, “Pretty strong at the moment. Why?” she asked, keeping a hand in her coat pocket to keep contact with Lancer.

Proditor

For the most part, Proditor remained silent as he observed the room as it continued to change its appearance. By the end of the twenty minutes, the room was completely changed… Now appearing as an armored, grey room with several machines layered across the walls, each with bright red screens and looking more advanced than anything Julius had seen before, along with lights installed into the wall, illuminating the room, leaving no inch of it darkened. Where there had been regular, wooden doors in the gym, they were now replaced with smooth grey doors that slid open when approached. Where there had been windows to the outside world were now replaced with walls once more, while there were new openings in the walls for new glass windows, with red, electrical tints as a small screen of energy was layered over them, allowing Julius to see Proditor’s work on the building still at work outside the room.

The most notable thing about the room was the large, circular machine only a foot away from Proditor, with a bright red center, with a small screen in front of the Servant. Thankfully, Julius didn’t have to wonder what it was, because at that point Proditor finally began to speak again, “From here, once I am finished with the rest of this building, we will be able to control and observe everything inside. Unfortunately, I am unable to make it so it can observe areas too far outside this base, but I plan on correcting that once I am finished” he informed, turning his focus back to his territory creation.

He still had quite a while to go.

Saber and Nadia

Tessa was quite content listening to her Master's talk of swordfighting. Truly, a swift blade was the winning one. Yet it wasn't speed of one's run that could shift the tide of battle, rather it was the swiftness of their reflexes and wits. Thankfully, of course, she had both those qualities in her Noble Phantasm. /Since I'm not keen on sitting around here doing nothing, Master, I'll proceed north as you say. I'll check around our base's perimeters in case while I wait./ She replied, springing back into a northwards run.

--------------------------------------------------

Rosie and Rider

Rosie stretched before starting to rummage through a traveling backpack in search of a shirt that wasn't as blatantly eye catching as the one he wore...or didn't wear, when he summoned Red. As he pulled a dark colored sweater out and put it on, he turned towards Red again with a big smile on his face. "You gotta check out some other, even better beds here in this world then. I'll take ya to a mattress store or something. See, there's somethin' for you to see here after all, heheh-!" He said, waiting for her to turn around. "Aight, now that I understand your abilities, let's spring into action. I wasn't plannin' on just yet this evenin', but we both got some rest so it's k. We'll split up when we go outside. I don't wanna have any enemies pinpointin' me as a Master this early on. Oh right nearly forgot-" Back to the backpack, he pulled out a gun and stuck it back into his pants underneath the sweater. Considering it was a rather thickish sweater, it was nigh invisible. Afterwards, he packed a small army knife and tied it to his left forearm, once again, underneath the sweater. Ultimately, he pulled a metallic flat box out as well. "Gotta hide my command seals." He grinned as he started applying the makeup powder inside. "Want an umbrella, btw?"

---

Rosie led Red outside the hotel again. He'd have given her an old but usable umbrella of his to use if she wanted. He didn't quite need it, but if she wasn't gonna take it, he'd have taken it instead. /Can ya fight without animals or is that the only way? I ain't opposed if ya go hunting while I start scouring the city. I'll try ta avoid any fight cause that'd be like exposing myself. Besides if things get ugly, I can just use my magic or call ya over. You can go where ya want now, but keep in touch./

Red

Once her master had dressed himself, Red went about reclaiming her own clothes. "If it's alright with you, Master Rosie, I'd like to go ahead and broadcast my presence." She requested, "If you're not nearby, then there's little risk of Assassin killing you with a sneak attack, so it should be fine." She finished strapping up her shoes and stood, waiting near the door for her master to finish hiding his seals. She turned down his offer of the umbrella, her hood would be fine to protect her from the rain.

Once they were outside, she headed due north, towards what she assumed was the center of the city. "If there are no wild creatures about, I will have to summon Susi to aid me. That will cause a rather large increase in my mana consumption for a short time, so if you prefer, I can try to avoid fighting in that scenario." It wouldn't be hard to bring animals to her aid, despite what one might think, the city had numerous creatures available for her use. But in the event that became impossible, she would be forced to rely on her Noble Phantasm or flee.

Julius

"So like a spaceship?" Julius murmured. The room gradually looked like a futuristic alien cruiser, looking strikingly like something that popped right out of a sci-fi book.

He looked at Proditor, examining the exotic helmet and robe with intense curiosity. He was rather big for a human as well. Wait - that means...

"Y-you're an alien?!" Julius exclaimed, jumping back at little, then realised that he might have offended the Servant.

"Err - I mean - there's uh, nothing with that - yeah, just, um - I just never have met an alien - an actual one." He rambled over, trying to emphasize that he didn't mean to come across as rude.

Julius hastily got out the book he had intended to read. "I'll just, you know, get to reading." He opened the book (upside down) and buried his face into it.

Kazuki

After being knocked to the ground by an unexpected someone, his concern shifted from his initial cautiousness and fear to a moment's irritation. He was hit hard in the neck, and he grasped his throat as he coughed and gasped for air. "Hey....*cough* what was that for?" was all he could managed in gasps and hoarse breaths, as he tried to regain his footing slightly and turned to the peculiar figure who had stopped him. It took him a while to concentrate through the heavy discomfort in his throat and neck, as he still lay in a rather miserable state on a floor. A quick glance told him that the figure who tripped him was peculiar, he noted. And it was a bad sign -- immediately that he knew, and the fear returned again.  

Crap.

Had he been too conspicuous? A couple of sayings were apt for a moment like this -- time waited for no man, for the fact that the war started and could end on his head before he even got a chance to do anything? Or better yet, tough luck for both picking an incompatible Servant and landing himself into something like this? Trying to maintain some semblance of composure, he wasn't sure if he could afford to withdraw his familiar just yet. He didn't want to lose sight of his Servant, notwithstanding how desperately he'd prefer his presence here for once, but also found it in his head that she could sense his use of mana -- and him withdrawing it.  His discomforted state didn't really help him maintain control, but he decided to keep things as they are as his focused shifted from his hawk-view to the predicament before him. He needed to talk his way out of it, at least, or hope that something would happen to intervene. 

"Um*cough*...Hi?" He barely managed to slowly recover some form of voice, as his hand remained on his throat to alleviate the remaining pain. "I'm just....passing through. I'm rushing somewhere right now, so if you would please?"

Peter and Tink

Having retracted into spirit form and now made conversation in the car. He led -- as he did. As a certain someone did. For what purpose did he lead, however? 

"You asked me if I was a freedom fighter?" His voiced sounded strangely whimsical, lacking the slight bitterness it initially had with the notion of working for a man -- a man that didn't look as conspicuously "good" as he liked. "I was always free. Why do I have to fight for my own freedom, at least? Everyone's always free where I came from, and where I fought for. Well -- I have fun doing it. I have fun fighting. When I led my boys upon the pirate ships and beaches it was all in good fun -- all in good fighting. There were risks. There was danger. We loved that, and it made us feel good doing it, you know? In all? I fight for justice. Justice as a cause. Justice towards people who want to get rid of that freedom. However I came to this war, it's all in good fun to me and Tink for the most part. I could care less about how we fight it as long as it doesn't violate our principles." 

"Rather than ask me how I want to fight this war -- what are we fighting for? C'mon, you can trust how I fight -- you got yourself a Saber that can fly and can help you fly as an added benefit! But I fight only for the right reasons. So long as it's for your own good without making others suffer -- sans the other Servants and Masters of course -- for no reason, I'm game. Most of that earlier frustration was from using Tink's dust, really. She doesn't take well to other people using it, " He noted, and unseen in her spirit form Tinkerbell remained angry at Min's previous suggestion, which earned him a chuckle; she would hopefully calm down soon. "Like I said before, as long as it's for the good of the war I'm in -- and within my principles. Surely with your seeming competence as you wish to display you're capable of winning it a way that doesn't require me to do anything absurdly bad, such as to harm or hurt anyone who isn't a Servant or Master?" 

Karsten and Assassin

"Excellent. I've got a plan for him, so try to stop him from doin' anything egregiously stupid before I get there. Including calling his Servant to him. If he tries to use a Command Seal, stop him. Fastest way would be to hit him in the throat so he can't talk, but if that doesn't work cut his hand off. I'll be there shortly, once I know the other Servant isn't about to come down on my head.

Let 'im know what's comin' to him if he tries to pull anything."

He headed out, head on a swivel and ready to duck and cover if another Servant appeared. His hand was on his gun; it wouldn't do much against a Servant, but the enchanted bullets might be enough to get them to focus on their Master for long enough that he could escape. 

Assassin:

"Get him in the throat? Already di--huh. Guy can still talk, god knows how. Just a moment." Liliya watched as the man picked himself up and started to talk, a look of utter disappointment on her face. "You're in a rush? Gosh, I'm sorry about that. Thing is," And here, without hesitating, she stepped around in front of the direction he was headed, and swung her arm out again, chopping him in the throat once again, "that's not really my problem."

If he fell after the blow, she'd head behind to catch him with one hand before he cracked his skull on the pavement. With her other hand, she swiftly drew her knife. With its assistance, she removed a thick strip of fabric from his shirt, and began to try to tie it around his head as a makeshift gag. Once this was done, she would check which hand the man's command seals resided on, and position her blade such that it could quickly be cut off. "There we go, hit him again, dunno what the hell was up with that. Gagging him for now."

"So," Liliya began to speak, placing an arm around the man to restrain him, "I don't know where you got the idea that would work, but you kind of need to wait here for a bit. Don't worry, you're probably not gonna die. But if you try to command seal your Berserker or something, you lose a hand. Try to use magecraft, probably something a little worse. It's simple, so sit quiet for a bit, while we wait, alright?" The Berserker thing was just a guess, based on the sheer damage and force that the trail had displayed, but the man's reaction would be useful whether it confirmed or denied this fact.

Min:

Flattery, and a drastic tone shift, always suspicious. But Min could play along; it was in his best interest to do so. "I am not a man of justice, you certainly know, but I am with you on freedom. I will be against those who would take away my freedom to feel good, and who want to take away the happiness of other people. It is not the same, I know. But I do all things I do because I want to be free in the same way, not from anger or to hurt people. That is why I am fighting this war. I want my own freedom, to sell what I make to the people who want to be happy from it."

"I do not kill my workers. I know people who do, but I do not. I make them respect me, but I do not go for pointless cruelty. You ask why I fight this war? To expand my work, I think. It may sound petty, but I want to be more free to do what I want, and to let others do the same. And there is even a bit of me that joined for fun. It is a grail war, right?"

Min shrugged. He was good at creating facades, certainly, but this one was built in truth. Twisted a bit to serve the purpose, but it was more honest than many things he could have said. "I have plans already, and I think you will be okay with them. A building may be damaged, but no. . .the word. . . civilians should be hurt. And my other plans should be the same."

"However. I will not promise not to harm others, just that I'll try not to. If it is between my life and others I will choose mine. Do you have a problem with this?"

Victoria

Victoria had been right - this girl was apparently so clumsy she managed to entangle a Servant in her unluckiness. She struggled for a few moments, which caused more squishing to happen... "So sorry, I'm usually not that clumsy... how did that even happen?" While her words didn't betray any distress, she was notably blushing. She was not immune to the embarassment of the situation. "Are there s-scissors or something? Unless this stuff is weak enough we can just... burst out or something..." she struggled some more, trying to get out (which probably mostly accomplished some rubbing)

Rosie and Rider

/Just use as much of my mana as ya want./ Rosie answered. He'd gone over East as she went North. He would roundabout around the perimeter she'd broadcast her presence in. So long as he remained undetected while she fought, he could gather info. Maybe play a dumb passerby tourist too. The sweater he had was from one of the city's tourist shops. It was perfect. /If you need me, just say./ He added as he continued walking. /And tell me if ya're about to make a commotion so I can be ready to play tourist, hehe./

Nadia and Saber. 

/Good good. l like that, l really do. After all, we'll get nowhere in this war if we don't remain proactive. Nothing happening is honestly more unnerving... lt's quiet at the start... like last time. Or perhaps l just am the lucky one and somehow avoid everyone at the beginning. Perhaps the advantage of being a denizen of the night?/ the last part was Nadia clearly talking to herself, almost as if she forgot that Saber could hear her. And yet... as if she wanted her to hear those musings. Nadia continued on her path, hoping to get to the mall quickly, she didn't like how open the commercial area of this city was... always made her uncomfortable. Most of her opponents probably cared little about murdering civilians, so she could really be attacked from any angle. She'd just have to blend into the crowds if there were any at this time of night. 

Even still, night was the last time they wanted to do battle with her, it was when she was at her strongest.

Berserker

The Beast stood smouldering in the distance. Emerald eyes full of hate glittered through the darkness and the rain. The wound on his shoulder where the halbard had once rended his flesh was fully gone, as if nothing had ever happened. He snarled and laughed. "You still flee? You don't even have that burden to carry anymore. Fight me like the hero you are... or are you scared? lf you're looking for my master they aren't here l'm afraid. lt's just you and me. So, how about you show me what you're made of or l'll hunt that little girl. Tracking her will be easy... the stench of your magic is all over her. Luckily for you, l don't care about some stupid war. l  just want to hunt. She is boring prey, she'd put up no fight. l'm not interested. So, olibge me. Or she dies. l'm no hero... so trust me, l have no qualms gutting her. Your choice Hero." he stood there, preparing to jump, leap or anything reallyif need be. He was charging to release a ton of energy... pieces of him close to unraveling within an instant for great bursts of speed. But he stood there, waiting for the lancer's move.

He felt the fear or... some feeling through the link of his master's origin, but he didn't really care. He was here to hunt not babysit.

Red

"Understood, thank you master Rosie." Red acknowledged her master. She continued through the rain into the industrial part of the city. There were more people about here than in the cultural district, the city's infrastructure couldn't stop just because of a little rain after all. As she walked, she expanded her presence, broadcasting to any other servants who might be nearby that she was looking for a fight.

Ocassionally she would stop moving north and duck into an alley or kneel towards the ground. Each time she would stow something in her cloak, though it was never clear what.

Proditor

At Julius’s outburst, Proditor barely moved his head towards his Master, though the movement was still there, “Yes. I am” he stated, before falling silent once again.

However, while Proditor was silent, his mind was at work.

So far, the war had been quiet. He had not sensed a Servant except for the first two, and now they were fine. For now at least. It was likely that another Servant would stumble upon his “workshop”, even if it was on a less likely leyline. In that event, he needed to plan out his defenses.

One of the first priorities he needed to make sure of was his Master’s safety. As a Master, Julius was naturally his weakest link. He would need to be kept from other Masters and Servants, to keep them from taking him out. While Proditor could go for a long while without a Master, it was a needless risk. He was not be certain he could find another Master to contract with.

Mana was another thing he had to worry about. Normally, he would have no chance against another Servant, even with the fact that he could safely use his teleportation up to six times without a leyline. Ideally, he would have prefered setting up base on at least two leylines, but as of now, this was what he had to work with. In this territory, he held the advantage. This leyline gave him the mana source he needed to keep up with another Servant. While not limitless, it would have to do its work.

He already had his outside visual systems created. His territory would alert him if anything appeared nearby, at least if it had a trackable mana source. That meant that Assassin could still sneak in. Which was why he was internally programming the territory’s other defensive mechanisms, mainly alert systems, turrets, etc, to attack anything it detects not similar to him or Julius. And, if allies were to join them, they would be capable of entering his territory as well.

There were many possibilities… And he would not know until he found and observed the Servants he was fighting.

Instantly, Proditor raised one of his hands, a long, frail, blue arm rising from his cloak as blue energy swirled above his hand. After a good ten minutes of focus, which unfortunately slowed down his territory creation in the process, a new machine was made, appearing as a floating, spherical drone with four individual claws, with a glowing blue center. Once he was finished with the drone, Proditor’s hand fell back underneath his cloak, willing the drone to fly away, “That has the current task of finding and observing other Servants. The more I know of our adversaries, the better of a chance we stand” he informed Julius, making sure his Master knew what the drone was for before refocusing on the base’s creation.

Aria

Oh dear. All Satania's shifting about was making Aria's body burn even more, every slight shift causing her now hypersensitive skin to flare up with an unbearable fire. Now she was panting from the heat, she wished Satania would stop moving around and making it worse. That was when Satania's shifting around finally had an effect, though nowhere near the desired one. Somehow she managed to slip downwards, planting her face deep within Aria's not-insignificant bust. Oh dear.

That was when Aria noticed that a third figure had joined them outside Satania's room. She wasn't sure when, but Maria had arrived. "Oh, sister!" Aria said, relief flooding her voice.

"Idiot." Maria replied flatly. She then knelt by the entangled pair, looking them over. It took her only a few moments before she reached in and grabbed the tape measure. With a single pull, she managed to loosen it, freeing Satania from the pillowy grip of Aria's bouncing bosom. Aria sighed, letting the heat that had overcome her drain away.

Maria reached into Aria's pocket, retrieving a note requesting that Aria get clothes for Satania. She then flipped it over, revealing all of Satania's measurements listed neatly on the back. "I already gave you her measurements." She said, "There was no need for this foolishness."

"O-oh. Oh dear." the heat rushed back to Aria's face as she realized her mistake. She scrambled to her feet and brushed herself off. "I'll go get her a uniform right away." She rushed off downstairs.

Maria

Maria watched her sister run off before offering a hand to help Satania up. "I apologize for my sister's clumsiness." She said, "She's a moron, but an earnest one. Don't be too hard on her." She gave Satania another long stare. It was curious, her eyes told her that this was Victoria Denton, but such a girl was only a story. For her to exist in reality was impossible, yet it seemed somehow Lady Isis had managed to bring such a being to serve her. It fascinated Maria, she would have to find out how the lady had done it. For now though, she had a duty to perform, so she'd play along with the charade. "Satania, do you know how to prepare tea?" She asked, her voice still completely unwavering.

Julius

"Mright." Julius murmured, hardly paying attention to the drone. His head was buzzing with other thoughts, namely questions about Proditor.

Two curious eyes peeked out underneath the book cover, nervous to ask a torrent of questions but too scared to voice them. Momentarily, he forgot about Proditor's psionic abilities.

Which planet did he come from?

Does it look like Earth?

Why did he come to Earth?

Did he have a cool spaceship?

I thought aliens were meant to be little green men.

Is he going to eat my brain? No, that's zombies, not aliens.

Why is he named Proditor? Did he do something bad?

Is alien society different to ours? 

Julius' mouth opened and closed silently, unable to articulate the thoughts into questions.

But still, Julius' eyes stared with such intense curiosity that even someone without psionic abilities would notice the heat of his gaze.

Visrii

Master seems to have a deep mana pool. Good.

"The enemy seems extremely resilient to my elemental attacks and," Visrii added as he observed the werewolf regenerate its wounds, "it seems to also possess a powerful regenerative ability. This may mean that Reignition might be the only option, however I will delay the use of such technique as long as possible."

Extended separation with Master risky. However, enemy seems to be using mana in excess and inefficiently. Longer battle may be beneficial.

Visrii continued to analyse the situation methodically as the Berserker continued to speak, namely searching for the enemy Master.

Enemy claims their Master is not present. With such collateral, this may indeed be the case.

Then Visrii caught sight of a shadow, high up in the rain. A bird? In this rain? And with such shocks, all lifeforms would have normally evacuated by now. There was something about the bird...

If the Master had no way of being with the Berserker without being damaged - then it would make sense to either use a familiar to watch from afar. Even if it wasn't the Berserker's Master, it wasn't Visrii's either.

Visrii raised his hand up into the air, and with a brilliant flash, lightning struck at the bird's position.

With that sorted, Visrii opened his mouth to speak. The longer he pulled the battle, the better - but he needed to balance time and not letting this beast a free pass to his Master. Visrii's calm voice cut through the rain with clarity.

"Beast, make no mistake - you are far from the most profane being, and I far from a hero."

The blade of Visrii's halberd shone as he brandished it across at his opponent, the crystal hidden within pulsating with malice.

"But you have no conviction but your instinct, and you have not sinned for anything but your hatred.

You are undeserving of an honorable fight, let alone an honorable death. But if you stand within my duty's way, then so be it."

Orbs of seething fire, undeterred by the rain, suddenly gathered itself and erupted around Ashnard, carpeting the area with explosive force.

Peter and Tink

A familiar presence interrupted their conversation before Min could give his answer to Peter. One hostile. One so alerting it could only be one thing. The very thought of it perked the Lost Saber, knowing that action might start earlier than he'd anticipated.

"So it seems someone wants to play," He snickered, slightly excited by the idea. "By play, it's rare for a Servant to be this conspicuous. Overconfidence perhaps? Or perhaps this one's more of a meek competitor wanting some peace in this war? Whatever it is, what do you say we go introduce ourselves? In the north just around here -- quite close, actually. Too close, in fact -- it's as if they're too inviting. Like Hook with one of his many traps planned for me back in the scuttling days. He or she's alone, though, for better or for worse. Your decision? I wouldn't mind heading on over to check it out myself," He suggested. With the ability to fly he had the upper hand in both speed and evasion, and said Servant wouldn't be hard to find. Fun awaited him, if danger were another word for it. 

Kazuki 

Nothing he could do, really -- rather than internally lament over his predicament. Being able to neither speak or do whatever -- perhaps in his current foe's best interest, he could only wait or scramble for a plan. Whether this Servant knew everything via assumption or well, just knew it, for some reason, he sat subjugated and discomforted on the ground. He wouldn't die here, apparently -- but he didn't know what was to come. Was the Master going to arrive? What kind of person would it be? He didn't know, and it frustrated him mildly, over the primary fear he now felt, and not being able to know what came next. 

Get over here already, damn it! There was the irony once again that the very being that threatened more menacingly earlier that night was the only thing that could have any remote chance of saving it -- or some lucky police car passerby assuming a crime. 

Min:

"Yes, let's play." He tapped slid open the opaque divider to the front of the car slightly, and ordered, "Pull over up ahead, get a gun ready. You must be ready to drive again, fast."

"Now go Peter. Try to see if you can beat them on your own. If you cannot, make a slow. . .retreat? in a direction. . . east south east. Keep me updated." As soon as Peter left the car, Min began to fiddle in his pockets, bringing out two bags of white powder and a syringe. He did nothing with the for now, but if this servant was fast, or another was in the area, he would need everything he could get.

One more brief phone call, "Get everyone out withing five minutes, I will need the building" And then he sat still, in the back seat of the car in the dripping rain, pulled up on a curb facing east, waiting.

Karsten and Assassin

It wasn't long before the sound of boots echoed from nearby, heralding Karsten's arrival. His gun was already trained on Kazuki - a revolver, marked here and there with inlaid symbols of what were probably magical in nature. Big frame, but not so large that it was difficult to handle. Not that Kazuki could likely make out much detail, other than possibly the rifling inside the barrel. "Well now, this isn't what I expected at all. I'd say this was some sort of karma, but that ain't exactly proportional retribution." The cigar kid? He barely would have figured him for a mage, let alone a Master in this war. He'd have to make sure to keep his guard up better going forward, if someone as innocuous as him could be one. "Now, I ain't gonna waste time. Here's the deal. You point your Servant at the ones I need to kill. I keep you alive. You use two Command Seals, the third one goes to killing your Servant. That happens, you get to go home." He cocked the weapon, the hammer pulling back and the cylinder placing a bullet at the ready. "I ain't particularly interested in killin' you, but I won't hesitate if you try anythin'. Got all that?" His tone remained almost leisurely through the whole thing, but it took a lower, harsher mode with that last - as if the implied threat wasn't enough already.

Peter

Peter's search didn't take long -- trying to remain as inconspicuous as he could, he flew above the various buildings before stumbling upon a hooded figure in the alley. A closer look he saw and recognized who she was instinctively; a lass with a hood as red as an angry Tinkerbell (amusing himself with the thought), once sung in folklore of her encounter and subsequent victory over a deceptive wolf, a wolf she now seeming had control of. Such a Servant was the last he had expected to reveal herself -- he had assumed a more prideful competitor, though pride did not come always in an equally powerful warrior. However innocent in appearance, she wouldn't have come out here if she weren't prepared -- or had faith if she could survive. Better or worse yet, the conniving girl could be potentially trapping her first assailant, much like the umpteenth times a certain pirate captain had attempted on him before. What was she doing, though? He wondered, presuming it a facade to blend in as some roadside collector of sorts. 

No matter -- he would shadily (quite literally) introduce himself. What response would she give, he wondered, in an attempt to scare her, or deceive her, however unlikely? He hoped some fruit would come out of it. Peter's shadow split from him in a giggled silhouette of pitch black under Tinkerbell's light, before it crept up to follow the girl as it avoided detection. With an unheard giggle, Peter walked in mid-air to avoid making any sounds as his shadow crept from the light into the shadows, following her.  It was the one, brief, comical opportunity where the Rider stepped into the streetlight and notice her shadow did she realize that in its place instead was the shadow of a laughing boy -- Peter's hat intentionally off his head -- Peter's jubilant, though mildly eerie laughing echoing around her as if it were from the shadow itself. It was with a voice that was not his; the best, liquid voice of a certain villain he knew, and then he spoke through the shadow to her. 

"All alone, m'dear?"

Kazuki

Gunpoint again. At least his expectation didn't disappoint, if he were to deem that a silver lining in his already miserable state. Perhaps a slightly more merciful, softer Master might've sit better with him, but there was none to expect in a War such as this. He was likely the meekest, if anything. There was nothing he could do but acquiesce, and he should be grateful that he was allowed to live for it, even if as some strongarmed errand boy. 

"Alright," He tried to resist any sarcastic remarks as he remained suppressed, though he defied some irritation in his tone, fearful as he was, "You win. I'll do as you say, as long as it means I get to walk away alive."

Red

Red wasn't sure if the other servant was actually attempting to sneak around or simply toying with her for the fun of it. In either case, Red could sense their presence just fine, so they likely weren't Assassin. Since they'd been so kind in answering her challenge, she decided to play along with whatever they were up to, continuing as if she hadn't noticed them until the shadow beneath her shifted to become something other than her own. Not wanting to risk an attack, she quickly retreated out of the light back into the darkness cast by the clouds. Without turning to look at the servant that had been following her from the air, Red responded, "Actually, I have plenty of friends with me." Her tone was almost coquettish, though it also seemed to carry a hint of menace.

She considered making the first strike right then and there, but decided against it. Instead she faced her opponent, keeping a portion of her consciousness focused on the shadow in case it chose to attack. She looked over the boy floating above and the fairy at his side, quickly reaching the only possible conclusion as to his identity. The leader of the lost boys and ruler of Neverland, a never-aging free spirit who fought pirates with an unparalleled wit, Peter Pan. He wasn't a Servant to be trifled with, but then neither was she. A flash of lightning would illuminate her fair face as she looked up towards Pan, revealing a very pretty girl of a similar age to himself.

"I'm sure you already know who I am, but it would be rude not to introduce myself. Servant class: Rider, Little Red Riding Hood. It's very nice to meet you." She lowered her head and curtsied politely. Just because she was going to kill someone didn't mean she ought to be rude to them, after all. There had been many times in her life where she'd shared meals with those she was planning to feed to Susi, their impending deaths didn't mean she lost all sense of table manners; she didn't see why this situation should be any different.

Assassin:

"Pretty compliant one, isn't he. That's good for him." Turning to the captured master, Liliya smiled, not gently, but not cruelly, a simple of simple enjoyment of the circumstances. "Anyway boy, don't worry, we'll keep up our side of this, long as you keep up yours. We'll even make it as easy as possible for you." This of course, was just a guessed based on the little she'd seen of her master, but even if it was wrong, it'd keep the man calm and make the job easier.

"We wanna get him out of here, somewhere a little less exposed?" Liliya queried Karsten privately, before addressing the prisoner again, "So, tell us a bit about this servant of yours."

Min

"Tell me when you find them, Peter, and where you are. I need to keep my distance right." It had been barely a minute or so, but the importance of communication needed to be impressed on Peter before it was actually necessary.

Karsten

And with that, the gun was uncocked, twirled a bit, and shoved back into its holster. "Good, glad we got that straight. I ain't here for you, so you've got my word that I won't turn on ya. . . unless you're stupid enough to give me a reason, of course. With that said, answer the nice lady's question, would you?" 

Certainly. Got a couple phone calls to make, but we can just take him back to where I've been staying. It ain't anywhere that special to me, though I do have to foot the bill if it gets wrecked.

"Walk and talk," he said, with a wave indicating that Kazuki was to follow him. He was headed back in the direction he'd came, and as he did so he punched out a message on a cell phone. He'd had a couple thoughts on who he could get ahold of. . . it'd require calling in a couple old favors, but the payoff would be well worth it.

Peter

I've already found her, he answered his Master, A little girl, at that. A girl with a wolf. I'm at the alley in the north. His attentions then returned to said small girl, who had politely made her acquaintance with him. 

"Certainly, m'dear." Courteous, this one, he thought, that line being the last of the imitation of a certain nemesis' voice. Typical of a young lady. It was apparent that she wasn't getting intimidated, however; a glance below revealed that she'd already noticed him, a pristine, beautiful face beneath the incarnadine cloak, but it wasn't as if he was trying to be inconspicuous, anyway. It would be futile to retain this charade any further, as his voice returned to his own. "Why else would someone like yourself be out here all alone so confidently? A dark alley as this is no different than the forests of which you once walked alone. Certainly the dark is of no threat in comparison." Peter's shadow shifted from the wall and returned to Peter as he flew down to meet her face to face with Tinkerbell in tow -- albeit at a certain distance away from her; around ten steps away, at that. His feet touched the ground; perhaps it was a stupid move to relinquish the advantage of higher ground, but he could afford to play nice with this one, though he wasn't going to underestimate her yet. Retrieving his hat, he bowed as politely as the Servant before him gave him her curtsy. "Peter Pan, miss Red. They'd say fate brought us together, but it was you who cast the red thread that led me to you, did you not?" His words and actions earned a pouting look from Tinkerbell; a common reaction to any girl who had Peter's attention. 

Kazuki

"Difficult, to start." He relented, managing to straighten himself up, as he was beckoned by the other Master to follow, of which he obeyed for the moment. "Not like I decided I was gonna get far when I was getting that Berserker anyway. Our first meeting was...quite unpleasant, to say the least. Big hungry feral wolf, and all. The first thing to do after grabbing and threaten me was to run off and fight, and was -- probably is still -- fighting right now nearby the residental district up there," He then realized his familiar faded mid-way, though whether or not if they were the ones who got rid of it -- possibly even tracked him down with it -- he knew not. "Apart from being fast and very physically strong, not a lot I know about him yet. I didn't get a real chance to get to know, after all. My familiar disappeared in the middle of it all, since someone got rid of it." He didn't want to imply it was their doing; perhaps they would admit it out loud given he was no threat to him anymore. He was being...surprisingly honest, though that was the most cautious form of action, ironically, he could take at present. 

Red

Red waved her hand dismissively. "You flatter me, Peter. May I call you Peter?" She said coyly, "All I did was make my existence known, it was you who found it suitable to approach me. We are free beings, after all, fate is what we make of it." She kept her guard up at all times. Peter Pan wasn't exactly known for being an honorable combatant, he could have been putting on a charade to distract her from another attacker. Red was, however, not an honorable being herself. She would maintain this cordial attitude, but only so long as Pan kept up his own guard. If it slipped for even a moment, she was ready to pounce.

As she spoke to Peter, she also sent a short message to her master. "I've encountered an enemy servant, Peter Pan. Currently flirting."