[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw your argument saying that you never got mafia role isn't exactly valid. I would say I'm 80% sure you are mafia and you just don't know what to do now that you are being accusated. How despairful.

Some real wise guy said that reality is stranger that fiksion .there are good cops and bad cops both are cops good cop is mafia bad Koop is cop good cops becomes Maria why are we killing each other we should use talk no Justus and try to find a peaceful solution that involves eviscerating the oppoooopsing coops 

ReaSin has Abd an boned me all that is lEft is bean sense n. Ben Zdalk

REality has come back. Okay can I say that I had no idea what boss's pet as a role is and what does it do and if baz iz the dog I mean pet then if would make sense that the boss would b catty end of reasoning and my coherent text

if a guy votes at random and I follow him does that make my vote random cause it is random

9 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

And by this, I mean that the boss is dead or he didn't PM for a night action.

I'm pretty sure the Boss was Venus and the boss pet was Bazaro. And theres no way you could know the Boss Pet is dead, unless you are the boss pet.

Ok....wow, so much going on. So, the more Hooligan speaks, the more scummy he appears. That said, we seem to have a certain amount of verification that Sosobean (still mad at you for Pokemon lol) is town. So, inspite of my desire for vengeance....

[UNVOTE] SOSOBEAN

[ELIMINATE] HOOLIGAN

*arrives late w starbucks* Uh,, what? Is. Happening??

Well, I don't know if Hooli really is a cop (then again I usually am never sure...)  but his reasoning isn't really sound being that Newt is pretty much confirmed townie/mafia and and also chances are to our favor to lynch a cop.. I guess I'll prematurely [Eliminate] Hooligan, But I'll change w developments. No harsh feelings my dude, it's just part of the game. 

Sorry for the late guys, now i will show you the votes and posts made. 

Post Tally:

Sosobean: 16
Dark Rouge: 12
Hooligan: 11
Meteor Admin Divergent: 11
Alistair: 8
Cataline: 4
Anti_Hero: 3
Corso: 3
Lord Drakyle: 3
Megagun: 3
Paul25: 3
Castiel: 1
Seal: 1

Vote Tally:

Sosobean: Meteor Admin Divergent, Paul25, Seal
Corso: Anti_Hero
Dark Rouge: Corso, Hooligan
Hooligan: Dark Rouge, sosobean, Megagun, Cataline

You have around 12 hours left for this day phase

Hooligan defended himself in a weird way against Newt's accusations earlier, and I believe Dive's suspicions about him aren't unfounded. Still not convinced about Cas though.

[Eliminate] Hooligan

This charade has gone on for far too Long.i am the lost Cousin of Sherlock helmes. I have freatvdeeuctive abilities . I can from a reliable source determine whether a person is a double faced corrupt hypocrite cops or not. Corso is Mafia aligned of this I’m sure .  Jack protected the capop 

[UNVOTE] HOOLIGAN

[VOTE] CORSO

OhMygod, The discussions are intensively blowing not Atm though. I mean it was and the accusations' straight from Sosobean diverted towards Hooligan. How much inducements I saw this phase was going over my head and for some reason my brain seems to be messing up with me and soooo long replies, thoughts; in fact, I don't even know If I went through those thoroughly....

I'll still follow what I stated earlier that I will think at least three times b4 changing my vote or else it'd result in Bazaro innocent C.A killing episode :/

Acccording to my Conscience, I'm believing in what Hooligan is saying and Soso's statements are as confusing as they can be for me..

But even I'm agreeing on the way of Hooligan's weird behaviur and I am not understand what should I do now and what not...

Alright, so If Hooligan dies today and turns out to be innocent then FoS on whoever voted him imo that concludes me too ig xD

Anyway, I will go through again and make a clear post afterwards hopefully... :/

Well, patiently I went through all the statements now and understood each and everything probably. Ohoh, Hooligan uttered my name and I just saw it now. Apologies, I didn't saw a lot of the replies until now and I should not see the posts while I'm busy in other rl things, I understood now. Now, I'd like to apply my own statements and perspectives:

I know it will be jumbled up so nvm...

1. Dive's most probably the supplier and he's trying to help us divert away from lynching a wrong target. It's possible least likely though for be a member of the mafs as Dive due to he helping the town a lot I think as well as alistair too. Dark Rogue as well as Hooligan on the other way is opposing Dive a lot and stating some realistic things to manipulate us towards Dive. Dark Rogue subsequently agrees that Dive is an innocent but Hoo does not.

2. The other players are just doing random or folowing the bandwagons..

Y'll think that Venus was the boss. Right? But on the contrary, I think something else or how'd it result in a non majority lynch? + Baz behaved in a strange way by voting himself.

Looked closely at the vote counts and got to know that either one of the groups who voted soso or baz had the Boss role If I'm correct otherwise the c.a woukdn't have got the chance to wrong lynch a target.

Forgive me, If I'm wrong. I can think of another game where I Messed something up ensued by considering me as a threat or maf by everyone. Anyway this is tl;dr situation lol.

3. Imo, Hooligan is an innocent and so is Soso but I might be wrong again and he is saying something like he is the boss' pet iirc so I can't accuse him for that as well..

More parts coming soon or else the day would run out soon I believe.. r.i.p me then...

Edited by Paul25
Approved

4. Lord drakyle is now acting like a potential threat to us I believe, as he is voting for Sosobean to balance out the votes that means he might have a link with c.a. I know that I stated my thought now which again isn't true ig.

nvm you rced already so I don't find you a suspect.

5. Baz was either the role follower, role investigator or the boss but Ig he is the last one.

Might post again, sorry for the sudden flooding everyone :/

Ikr that I'm going to get FoS now ugh...

Lastly, I think I will abstain for today or else peeps might suspect me...

Edited by Paul25
Correction + Addition