[End, Mafiosi group won the game] The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]

LykosHand

Hello to everyone :) i'm LykosHand and today i'm here to show you a new mafia game. Everyone can join this game and if you're new with this or you have some questions, you can PM here or on Discord and then i will reply to you asap ;). We have a Discord group, if you want to join here is the link: https://discord.gg/ccc2tjE we all are friendly :)

1) What is: The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia]?

Spoiler

The Great War at Little Italy [Mafia] is a standart game of mafia, where the roles are inspired from the original mafia. In this game there are only two factions: the Uninformed Majority [Mafiosi] where this time they are good (town), their goal is defeat all the cops; and the Informed Minority [Cops] where they will have a private chat and they try to kill the Mafiosi group. 

At the beginning of the game, all the players will receive a PM here or on Discord with their role and alignment.

There are two phases in this game:

The Day Phase: it will lasts 48 hours, where all the players can discuss about everything and try to find who are the enemies. Obviously, the cops will try to deceive other people. Before the day ends, all the players must vote on a player, in this game abstain from a vote isn't allowed and the person who receives the most votes will be eliminated. If there will be a tie, the Chief Advisor choose a person to eliminate PM me.

The Night Phase: it will lasts 24 hours, where this thread will be considered "locked" and no one cannot comment on it. All players must send me their night actions, if they want to use them. The Cops also can discuss in their private chat on who they want to kill.

What makes this game different from other mafia games?

1) Some roles' names are inspired from the original mafia. 
2) Only the alignments will be revealed when player dies.

2) Opening Narrative

Spoiler

One day at Little Italy wasn't a normal day, all the police in the country were gathered in their police station. Finally, thanks to an their companion who had been infiltrated in that family for months, they were able to gather evidence to incase the family for all the murders and deception that they had committed for all these years and they also find out where their base is.

The Godfather after hearing this news, called all his men to tell to them to prepare to face their most fearsome enemies: the cops. Obviously he wasn't a stupid man, so he realized that there was a traitor in his family and he said: 
"Be careful of what i will tell to you all, we have a traitor in this family. I don't know who the traitor is between you all, but i will try to find out who is this person. Now prepare to fight"

"Yes my Godfather, we are ready to sacrifice ourself for you" 

And then all the cops in that city arrived to their base and thanks to the help of their infiltrated, they became disguised as Mafia members.

A great war had just begun

3) Factions

Spoiler

Mafiosi: They are the Uninformed Majority of the group. They spend their time trying to find out who is on their side and who isn't. They try to find out deception, they have to watch out on who to trust and when they can reveal information to everyone, if they want. They will win when all the Cops are dead. 

Cops: They are the Informed Minority of the group. They share a private chat where they can discuss and choose who should die. They can use their "abilities" to deceive the mafiosi group. They will win when they equal or outnumber all the other players.

4) Roles

Spoiler

Mafiosi:

1) The Chief Advisor: he can lynch a player if in that day it isn't the majority vote.
2) The Boss: His votes count as 2 (he will have a private chat with the Chief Advisor).
3) The Corrupt Governor: With his power, he can nullify someone's ability for that night, except for the mafia kills.
4) The Corrupt Doctor: Since he is corrupted by the mafia family, he can heal or protect someone each night.
5) The Bodyguard: He can trade their life to protect someone from dying on the night phase. Only one-time ability.
6) The Supplier: he can give to someone real guns or real vests.
7) The Capo: He can follow someone each night and know their role.
8) The PI (private investigator): he can choose to investigate someone each night, he will know which is his alignament.
9) The Golden Langour: The Boss chooses his pet changing the role's name. He will know who is the Boss.
10) The Appraiser: He will visit someone and know if that player have a fake or real gun and vest.
11) The Apprentice: He will choose a player. If that player dies, he will take the role of that person. If the chosen person will be a mafia member, he will join the private chat when the chosen person is dead. 
12) The Journalist: He can follow one person every night. He will know who that person visited in that night.

13) The Survivor: He will start with two lives. 

Cops:

14) The Bad Cop: He can choose and jail someone each night. That player is immune to kills and he can't use his ability.
15) The Vigilante: He can choose to kill someone each night. He will appear innocent in the alignment checker's results.
16) The Forger: He can give to someone fake guns or fake vests.
17) The Traitor: He has a gun, which he can use to shoot someone in the day and doesn't reveal that he was the user. He isn't part of the mafia chat, not unless he gets a kill attempt from the mafia.

If more people will join this game, i will add new roles :) 

5) Rules

Spoiler

- The Reborn Forum rules apply here.
- All Player Discussion must be kept here in this thread. Private PMs, discussion outside the thread through Discord, IRL, or other methods are not allowed as well. Only the mandated private chats are allowed to be used.
- Voting is done in this format: [Eliminate] Player Name in bold. Abstaining ISN'T allowed.
- Per Day Phase, everyone is required to post at least 2 times. During Night Phase, the thread is considered locked and no one must post in the thread. Violation means a warning then immediate elimination.
- Sharing of PMs from me is not allowed. There will be consequences if found out. Ruining the game is not fun 
- If you are ELIMINATED, you are allowed one last post, which must NOT reveal any information critical to the game. Additionally, liking or reacting to other posts is not allowed after elimination.
- Actions should be sent to me via PM, in the same conversation i used to inform the player of their role and alignment at the beginning of the game.
- Editing your posts is discouraged. If you wish to have a change, quote your previous post and say the appropriate changes.
- Lastly, respect the host and the other players. Personal attacks on others will have their own repercussions.

Special thanks to @Meteor Admin Divergent and @Lord Drakyle for helping me to create this mafia game :)
If you want to partecipate, please comment below. I wish you to have fun playing this game :D

Player List: 

1) Seal
2) Corso
3) DigitalAmber
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk
7) Bazaro
8) Venus

9) Megagun
10) Sosobean
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan
13) Anti_Hero
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
16) Meteor Admin Divergent
17) Dark Rouge

Edited by LykosHand

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i will add a new role :) 

EDIT: I added a new role in the mafiosi group (town) 

EDIT 2: I removed the role "Associates" and i put a new role "The Journalist"

EDIT 3: I put a new ability for the vigilante, since the town would be too OP.

Edited by LykosHand

Night Zero is up! You have 24 hours for sending to me your night actions. 

Player list:

1) Seal
2) Corso
3) DigitalAmber
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk
7) Bazaro
8) Venus
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean
11) Paul25
12) Hooligan
13) Anti_Hero
14) Lord Drakyle
15) Castiel101
16) Meteor Admin Divergent
17) Dark Rouge

EDIT: I edited the "Apprentice" role.

Edited by LykosHand

When the day arrived, the Godfather gathered all his men to know if they had found who the traitor was. They answered no.

The Godfather, after looking at his men, realized that one was missing and then exclaimed: "Where is DigitalAmber!?"

His men said, "We were going to give you a bad news Godfather, we found the corpse of DigitalAmber hidden in a bush. We still don't know who it was"

The Godfather was really sad and also very angry for his loss, and then asked to his men: "Tell me who you think was the killer, the person who will have the most votes will be eliminated by me!"

DigitalAmber is dead, he was ??? (mafiosi group)

Night Zero is over, Day one is up and since this phase will finish at 1st Jan i will extend it until 2nd Jan. Happy New Year to everyone :)

Player List: 

1) Seal
2) Corso
3) DigitalAmber [??? mafiosi group] [Killed N0]
4) Alistair
5) Cataline
6) Jace Stormkirk
7) Bazaro
8) Venus
9) Megagun
10) Sosobean
11) Paul25