Types Hurt & Heal (BUG TYPE WINS with 8 HP)

dragonsbeat

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo wtf I don't pay attention to this for 2 days and dark goes down? Smh people got no taste around these parts... :(

Grass: 24

Steel: 14

Ground: 13

Ice: 23

Fighting: 4

Normal: 4

Ghost: 22

Dark: 11

Bug: 24

Rock: 7

Poison: 11

Steel: 12

Ice: 24

Normal: 2

Dark: 9

Bug: 25

Rock: 8

@Zargerth Apart from some exceptions (e.g. Chansey, Aipom, Skitty, Glameow), I generally really like Normal types. Especially Pyroar, Sawsbuck and Kangaskhan. It's a pity most people think they're dull... Dark types on the other hand... I loathe them. I literally only like Pangoro, Mightyena and (somewhat) Greninja (only the normal one, Ash-Gren is an abomination), Drapion and Skuntank.

Dark: 9

Bug: 26

Kill normal, heal bug (I told you I'd see normal dead)

My reasons for hating normal is really simple as I've explained it before. Try fighting a normal mono with a fairy mono and tell me how much fun it is to get stalled out by that rotten fucking egg (I don't care how much "checks" fairy has for normal, that MU is one of the worst neutral MU's in the entire Monotype format). there are quite a bit of normal types I really like. but that can't save it. 3 rights in 100 wrongs don't exactly leave the odds stacked for the rights

• Veterans

Bar Miltank and Chansey, there's not a single Normal type I genuinely dislike...I think. Same goes for Dark, bar Alola-Persian I like pretty much all of them. All are generally cool as hell tbh, Honchkrow for example's about as perfect as they come.

19 minutes ago, Azeria said:

Bar Miltank and Chansey, there's not a single Normal type I genuinely dislike...I think. Same goes for Dark, bar Alola-Persian I like pretty much all of them. All are generally cool as hell tbh, Honchkrow for example's about as perfect as they come.

I hate that smug-faced bird with a passion. In fact, I dislike Dark because all designs are too edgy, or far-fetched. It's just a matter of taste, different people, different likes/dislikes.

• Veterans

Fighting: 2

Dark: 10

Bug: 26

The 'edgy' design thing comes due to the fact that they're generally all based on perceived "Evil" things, either senseless violence, foul play, or the night. I'll give you the farfetch'd part but at the same time this is the rather disconnected world of Pokemon, where fish evolve into octopi and other wacky 'magical' things.

@Azeria I don't care if the "edgy" element of Dark pokemon is properly implemented/justified. I don't like it regardless... Plus, it's not just my opinion, it is an undeniable fact that Dark type 'mons are complete edgelords... Just look at their designs.

Now that we've reached our Top 10, it's time to remember our fallen heroes.

Dead and not loved: Fairy << Water < Fire < Psychic < Dragon < Flying < Electric < Normie

Grass: 25

Ground: 14

Fighting: 2

Ghost: 20

Dark: 10

Bug: 24

Notes:

1. Ghost should remain at default value