[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

My Whereabouts:

Already said that I'd had not gained any kind of info tonight, With that said I shall say that I visited Lord Drakyle tbh.

And I shall not be getting any kind of info any day too.

When it comes to my role, I'm not rather a third party but a townie role which just works when I visit someone gaining no overall info, saying this as well.

This role....Iirc I got it sometime ago : p

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Venus I don't think he actually said he was an investigative role per se, but there's virtually no other TOWN role that can visit and hope to know Alistair is not mafia unless if he was the Bodyguard / Bulletproof and took upon Alistair's bleeding. Except that it's not actually possible because only him visited Alistair. I'd probably wager he is the thief.

Thus,

[Unvote] Paul25 

[Vote] Dark Rogue

@Paul25 I see. Thanks for sharing. Don't reveal anymore for now.

I'm going to join the bandwagons too till....

[Eliminate] Dark Rogue (Newt)

wait, Are we supposed to eliminate Quinnox xD

Edited by Paul25
Added a slashed line.

If you eliminate me I’m gonna just become Zoe 2 and kill all of you

Also I realize I did not include this anywhere but I’ve been asked by a couple players, if Draven and Swain both die the killing goes to Katarina. She performs her kill when she strikes to steal the item of her target meaning this kill is last and can be blocked/stopped if she’s killed beforehand. She steals all items of her target before killing them if they have any. If all three die and Darius is the last Noxian standing, Darius does NOT take the killing role as he has an attacking role already. 

@Corso Uh, no. He said this in page 3: "My role does not gather information. And I'm town." It would have been a valid choice had he not said that line. Ahri gathers information, so it isn't possible he has that role. But even if he says he made a mistake in that statement, it still makes him suspicious as he did say he isn't sure if Alistair is town or third party, just that he isn't mafia.

I'd like your statement @Dark Rogue. No getting out of this unless if you roleclaim and tell us why you visited Alistair.

Really? Getting lynched at the first day is so boring. I'm Garen. I protected Alistair taking his bleeding, and I said I wasn't a investigative role. Your eagerness to lynch me is suspicious.

[Eliminate] Venus

I wasn't talking about Dark Rogue. I just pointed out that you labeled Ahri only as an actress and Venus ostentatiously declared that "There's only one role that can know whether someone is mafia or not!".

I don't like bandwagons based on errors.

[Eliminate] Venus

Roughly 26 hours left until the voting phase is up.

Current Tally:

Dark Rogue (5 Votes) - Venus, Myrmidon Divergent, Lord Drakyle, Paul25, Anti_Hero

Venus (2 Votes) - Dark Rogue, Corso

Not Voted (12): @Alistair @Hooligan @Jace Stormkirk @Greninja @Castiel101 @sosobean @YinYang9705 @Alphagar @Amine Chankey3ft7 @Seal @EndearingCharacterTrait

Post Counts under 2+ posts: 

1/2 Posts: @YinYang9705 @Seal @Greninja @Castiel101 @Hooligan @Alphagar

0 Posts: None

If you were pinged it is because you have not voted or your post count is below 2 posts.

Hmmm.... this is turning out be quite suspicious indeed. @Corso You're weirdly protecting Dark Rogue. Why is it that you seem to not be responding to his error per se? Or his faulty claim?

Saying "I don't like bandwagons based on errors." and voting Venus immediately puts you at a tough spot.
(1) You're claiming Venus made a mistake that he did not consider that Ahri can find out if someone is mafia or not and then you vote him. Isn't that against your whole idea of voting?
(2) You're voting Venus because of a bandwagon. He only started the first vote and not the bandwagon. It's actually more suspicious for you to not make a remark on those who voted without reading or putting into context their votes.
(3) What makes Dark Rogue not suspicious then? He didn't claim Ahri; but he claimed Garen which is obviously contradictory what with him being the only visitor to Alistair and him claiming that Alistair was 'bleeding' when there should be another visitor if that were the case.

The easiest way to actually resolve this is just have whoever has a gun shoot Dark Rogue. That way we can know if he's actually Garen or not as Garen does have a bulletproof vest. If Dark Rogue flips town, I'm all for lynching Venus. If he is mafia which I'm going to believe, we can lynch Corso who's weirdly defending Dark Rogue on a non logical basis. Good deal whoever has a gun?

I'm already having more fun than I expected, and I don't think I'll win by myself; also, what I'm doing reflects the attitude of my role:

I am Heimerdinger, and 

Venus is Draven, the Star of Noxus

Science should be unselfish and knowledge should be spread

"For great science!"

A bandwagon formed while I wasn't looking, fun!

So far the players I find suspicious are Dark Rogue because I'm still not sure how he could have gained information on me, Amine because he seems to have information but doesn't tell how, and ECT although this is more of a gut feeling. I have slight townreads on Dive and Venus. Several other players haven't said enough for me to read them, for instance Sosobean and Alphagar.

For the time being, the lynch seems to have been mostly decided already, and I don't have any particular reason to vote for someone else.

[Eliminate] Dark Rogue

1 - because I thought Alistair was my friend and now I see I was wrong 

Because Alistair is always targeted, and I didn't have much to do.

2 - How the hell would I know? 

@Myrmidon Divergent I think you're mafia, so you probably not changing your vote until I get lynched. When I die everyone will see I'm telling the truth, and you and Venus wil be the next.