Pokémon Catharsis [OOC/Sign-Ups Opened]

Ayumu

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cronos5010 Yeah, it's still open. I'm glad this topic has accrued a lot of interests. But I also need your Discord because we need to stay in touch, I've created a small direct message group chat for this RP. If people join and they're not active, I'm not sure how I can proceed the story including them but to just leave them behind. I wouldn't want that. So it'd be best if I know everyone is available to stay up-to-date on the In-Character topic.

@Spi

@Cronos5010 Yeah, it's still open. I'm glad this topic has accrued a lot of interests. But I also need your Discord because we need to stay in touch, I've created a small direct message group chat for this RP. If people join and they're not active, I'm not sure how I can proceed the story including them but to just leave them behind. I wouldn't want

that. So it'd be best if I know everyone is available to stay up-to-date on the In-Character topic.

I will probably submit something that is short and sweet for your perusal tomorrow then, also my Discord is Hatchetman #3242. I am the guy with the knights hospitalier look alike crusader as my profile pic.

Sorry, I'm late. Here is my character, he is a bit different. (Don't judge, I'm not much creative :P) . Also, my discord is Newt #9807.

X, the Garchomp

Pokemon: Alter Garchomp (Poison, Dark)
Name: X
Nature: Lonely
Personality: Lonely, Cold, Indifferent, doesn't feel remorse nor shows any emotions but anger. Doesn't believe in justice, and hate boring things.
Moveset:  Night Slash, Cross Poison, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, X-Scissor, Shadow Sneak, Bulldoze, Agility, Sucker Punch, Extreme Speed, Earthquake.

Ability: Sniper
Font Color: Dark Violet

Story: When X was just a an egg, he was abandoned by his parents  inside the trash. An old and poor Garbodor who lived at the dumping grounds found the egg, and decided do take care of it. When the egg hatched, Garbodor immediately discovered that the Gible was different. His body was purple and his eyes black as night. Garbodor had the idea of selling the weird Gible to a slave trader, thus he wouldn't have to take care of a kid and with the money he was going to get out of misery. Without thinking twice, he sold it to a mysterious Gallade, but didn't know that he wasn't dealing with slave traders. Right after giving the Gible to Gallade, he didn't receive any money, instead he received a sharped hand inside his hearth.

The Gallade was the leader of this organization, which focus was to train kids to become assassins, and then make profit of the contracts. From now on, he was going to be called X. X's training was hard. He was tortured for any mistakes, and if he gave up, he would have the same destiny as Garbodor. Gible trained hard every day, and his hate by the Gallade was growing without limits. As he was prohibited to make any friends, he ended up being solitary. He didn't understand why he needed to do all that, while the other pokemon could have a normal life. He believed that someone would save him, but nobody ever came.

Time passed, and when X wasn't a Gible anymore, but a Gabite, he felt that it was time to get away from the organization, and he felt like he could do it. He challenged Gallade to a death duel.  At the duel, Gallade started to humilliate him, in word and in fists. When X was nearly the death, he felt something inside him. All the rage that was allocated got out, and when he saw it, his claws were inside of Gallade's chest, while also having a new body. He had won the duel. The rest of the organization couldn't do nothing because of the rules, and X left the organization without looking behind.

Now a Garchomp and a professional assassin whose emotions have been sealed, X is wandering Catharsis trying to make a living.

Details:

- X dislikes people who think they are just or good;

- Even if the organization let him go away, they hate him and have assassins searching for him all around Catharsis;

- He is not good talking to people;

- The name of the organization is Averzion.

@DigitalAmber @Dark Rogue Yeah, Dark Rogue is right. Alter Pokemon can be any typing, not just Holy. I didn't make it clear in the bullet points in the first post. They're basically Delta Pokemon but with a different name, Alter.

EDIT: Okay, I've been discussing the ideas in the Pokemon Catharsis channel, come here to join it: https://discord.gg/NC4mhJ4

Basically, we gone over that for the sake of roleplaying, it should have some realistic plot devices such as Pokemon having pouches or some way to carry their belongings. I'm suggesting that every character should wear belts that have small pouches. In these pouches, they keep their currency and tools, and their currency -- PokeCoins. And what do they need currency for? For buying stuff, even though there's a lot of crime. The region isn't in total chaos where there's crime left and right, but there's a lot of corruption going on and an imbalance between strong and weak Pokemon. Anymore ideas would help the story.

Edited by Spi

Pokémon: Steelix
Name: Dominicus   /  Artist Name: El Snake’o
Personality: Reserved,  careful, polite, (...?...)
Moveset: Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, Dig,  Stone Edge, Sandstorm,  Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Elaborate Rock Polish, Curse, Magnet Rise, Protect

Beginning held items: Steelixite, Weakness Policy

In Story obtained items: Metal Coat, Occa Berry
Font Color: Metallic
Story:

Dominicus, was born as an Onix without a horn, He was discriminated by  most of his environment, including family, other Pokemon, of course the ever present thugs,  and even he himself thought he was lower than the others due to the inferiority complex all this psychological pressure had caused him.

At some point he couldn’t take it anymore, and ran away from home. He isolated himself near the edge of the Capital city, where he dug a new home  to live there away from everyone.

To pass the time he started carving on the walls of his earthy home. He realized that the more he did it, the more addicted he grew to it, and the better he was becoming. Soon he started indulging in other artistic activities, including sculpting, and painting.

One night as he was walking alone in the area around the town, his eyes fixed upon a stone unlike anything he had ever seen before.  It seemed to have some carvings on it, and was certainly sculpted to its elaborate shape with outmost care. But most importantly, he felt like the stone was c
alling him itself to pick it up, to make it his…

Ever since  he wore that enticing stone like an amulet around his neck, he felt like this inspiration grew by leaps and bounds,  and that also his mind was starting to think more practically.   Why have all this house  full of works of art when I can make a living out of them? Once again he started going to town more frequently, to exhibit and sell his art.

He noticed that gradually less and less people were paying attention to the fact that he didn’t have a horn,  and on the contrary, their whole focus  was on his works of art. He  slowly realized, that he was pretty good for the artistic standards of the world, and that it was the way he could show all those cretins his worth. Pokemon can be good on other stuff too, not only battling!

Even the big shots of the underground started to have interest in his works, so in exchange for protection from the ever present criminals lurking in every corner, he was providing them with personal art requests. Not his most favorite way of exercising his hobby, but a ‘mon gotta survive. His affiliation with the underworld was also when he came to be known by his artist name: El Snake’o.

Eventually he started to travel around the nation, exhibiting his art far and wide.  During his travels, he also came in contact with the wildlife, and away from the protection of the underground lords, he was often attacked by bandits. He had never trained for battle, yet for some reason, even when he was  clearly losing nearly all his battles, when he was recovering from fainting, he was realizing he was actually still alive, with his belongings intact, and the bandits laying around…    He just couldn’t understand just how was this possible. However he felt progressively stronger after every such event.

By the time he had finished his first artistic campaign, he had circled 1/3 of the nation, gained a long of inspiration for his future works,  got even stronger by still miraculously surviving bandit attacks, and most importantly, had gathered quite a respectable fortune. He invested the bulk of it to buy items that would help him in any future encounters. He really believed his miraculous luck would end someday.  Among some handy TMs, Rare Candies, and Vitamins, he also  took initiative for the first time and used his underground connections to find a much needed Metal Coat.

He believed that evolving, besides making him stronger, would finally end his issue of not having a horn,  since Steelixes didn’t have anyway. What he didn’t expect though, was that after evolution he would be a Steelix without the characteristic pairs of spikes on his segmented body! That was actually a much more noticeable difference than before! This time though, he did not despair and believed in his art to still cover up for his awkward physique.  It was immediately apparent that even though he was getting more weird stares than before, his improvement in the artistic department was enough to overshadow it yet again.  

Art had given him what a lifetime of battle training would never give.  Besides the personal exhilarating feeling of expressing oneself,  He could see it in the eyes of the Pokemon.  They would look at his works with amazement a smile on their face (or.. a brilliant glitter on their cores… in the case of Starmies). The whole positivity generated  made him believe that he can maybe help improve this hellhole of a nation for the better by lighting up people’s hearts ,  or awakening them over the wrongs of the world, all through his art.

He started to try to pass messages through his creations.  He would create positive feelings through depictions of serenity, love, and prosperity. He would also instigate the people’s hearts through depictions of injustice, tragedy, destruction.   They helped in realizing how its good to appreciate the ones we hold dear, and the need to have a peaceful life.  They would slowly light in themselves the sparks to try to do something about the situation, every little bit of everyone that would help in any kind of way.

He saw the effects his works had on the people, and Dominicus felt increasing pride.  But even more, he felt something new. He felt like he really had power. A different kind of power, but a power nonetheless, able to help guide, with discreetness the world towards his ideal route. But even more importantly, he was gathering even more money…   He invested a part of his fortune in getting more TMs, more Rare Candies, more vitamins and most importantly, a Steelixite.  He felt like if his discreet actions were ever sniffed by those who wouldn’t benefit at all by them, he would have to be ready to defend himself.

His second  art campaign trip was vastly different than  the first one.  The good thing, he was so damn strong this time around, that no bandit gang ever stood a chance against him. Also  he was always welcomed in towns with huge appreciation and admiration. His sales were astronomically higher compared to before.  The bad thing, was that.. about those bandit attacks, they seemed to be much more than the previous time.  He could swear they even felt organized. Like he was attracting the focus of all the bandits in that part of the nation.  Well, he did carry on him more money than they would ever see in their sorry lives so it was understandable.

But was it only that, or maybe was he actually being targeted? Something was nudging his brain about that possibility too. But even if it were true, this would not stop him from his metaphorical avalanche that he had just started creating. He had come too far. Received too much appreciation and love from the world for him to turn back now.
And a lot of money too… sweet money…

Details:

>Subconsciously, even if he doesn’t realize it, Dominicus is slowly started to show traits of vanity, and greed.

>Due to his artistic talent, he has improved his polishing skills, and by extension, his Rock Polish move to a whole new level. His edges, and even the ground beneath him, temporarily becomes so smooth, that it enables him to reach even greater speeds or even evade attacks than would otherwise be harder to do so.  [Elaborate Rock Polish: Speed +3, Evasion +1]

>He has a Careful nature. His favorite ore is the intricate taste of Malachite. He also likes drinking Mercury, as he finds the internal tingling caused by the normally lethal liquid as it tries in vain to cause harm to his steel insides, oddly satisfying.

> His ability is Sturdy

>He has no clue that this stone on his amulet is actually a Spiritomb, who is discreetly nudging his brain towards certain decisions,  and of course enticing him into thinking of his amulet as a very precious belonging o outmost importance to him.  It was due to the Spiritomb interfering that his sorry Onix self was saved by those bandit attacks on his first tour.  How strong the Spiritomb is anyway? And why is it doing all that? One thing is sure, without Spiritomb's discreet guidance, he would still be in his underground home, creating art only for himself.

>His family never had the shame to appear before him every again.   Their whereabouts and wellbeing is unknown, and Dominicus doesn’t even care anymore.

Rare Candies are not easily found, and are pretty expensive too.  The bulk of Dominicus’ battle power comes from his sheer move options coming from the TMs he bought, and the EVs granted by the vitamins.  His actual level is pretty low for someone that usually fights such effectively.

>He lives in a large underground complex of caves, all covered in artistic carvings, paintings, and sculptures. He initially had started with just a simple cavern, but slowly he started to create his own underground "mansion".  The cavernous rooms are naturally spacious to comfortably accommodate  a Steelix,  and  anyone who would try navigate their way in the cavern complex would most probably die of old age before managing to re-emerge to the surface. At least they would have witnessed the entirety of his breathtaking art gallery on their long endeavor.  It is not without reason that his mansion is also known as "El Snake'o's Labyrinth of Art".

>Besides carving in any surface, sculpting, and painting,  another artistic technique of his is the famous Sandstorm Painting, where he creates a sandstorm near carefully placed objects to create a pretty interesting and unique spectacle when the standstorm subsides.

Okay, thanks for submitting your character @DemICE

I think I'm going to start this In-Character roleplaying topic by tomorrow, once I get everything ready. I'm going to close the Sign-Ups soon, to prevent people tagging in and saying they'll submit their characters tomorrow or later. Because if you're going to join this RP in this time frame, it's best you submit your profile ASAP. I'll reopen the Sign-Ups when Event #1 of the roleplaying is finished or has built enough progress. Then I'll reopen the Sign-Ups when Event #2 is established.

Yay for making a character in the span of an hour with a splitting headache.

Pokémon: Alter Spiritomb (Holy/Psychic)
Name: Morgenstern
Personality: Almost Excessively Secretive, Disturbingly Pragmatic, Intensely Analytical. Morgenstern genuinely believes in the old maxim of "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few", and all of this causes him to be the sort of person who would react to the good old trolley problem by silently assessing the situation for just long enough for him to weigh the chances of his existence becoming revealed to the general public with the messy deaths of five different people...while another part of him would try and think about the possibility of the trolley containing less than 6 people. And whether or not he would manage to derail the damned thing to a relatively safe (for the six potential pool of victims) location by pulling the switch right when the trolley was almost past the potential switching point...or if that would simply lead to a shorn in half trolley and the words "Mmmmulti track drifting!?!" coming out of the mouth of the amazed and soon to be crushed mouths of the six victims. He would then redirect said trolley over to the one victim track out of a sense of civic duty...just before he would leave to hunt down the people responsible for this whole situation.

Moveset: Energy Ball, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic, Trick Room, Calm Mind, Will o Wisp, Burst of Light (Holy type, Special Attack, otherwise the same as Sucker Punch), Divine Intervention! (Holy type, special attack, otherwise the same as Fake Out), Light Screen, Gravity
Items: Bright Powder
Font Color: Gold

(Fragmentary) Story: Not much is known about how Morgenstern came to be sealed inside of the underground temple that Dominicus found him in, but it seems to have been caused by a series of deeds that were apparently considered diabolical enough for any and all knowledge of the temple's (and by extension Morgenstern's) existence to be stricken from any official records. And reducing any other stories about him to be nothing more than a vaguely written cautionary myth that is only told to small children to try and gently instill a healthy sense of fear of retribution. 

(Incomplete) Details:
>Believes that he owes Dominicus a rather large favor after they had unwittingly released him from the abandoned temple he was imprisoned in for the last 7 decades. 
>Is currently trying to repay Dominicus for said favor by helping them get over the foolish inhibitions that had prevented them from obtaining the power they needed to achieve their dreams.

>May or may not have chosen to encourage Dominicus's artistic pursuits due to reasons that definitely has nothing to do with how Morgenstern is a single being that is composed out of a conglomerate of a 108 souls that is anchored into this plane by a rock with some very intricate carvings drawn onto it.

>Ability: Shields down (Morgenstern enters into a state of emergency when his odd keystone is sufficiently damaged, causing him to enter his "Core Form" and gain increased offensive stats and a massively increased speed stat in exchange for a marked decreased in his defensive stats. When he is inside of his "Core Form" his keystone seems to shudder and shake considerably before it floats up and shines with an intensely bright light, revealing a rather large and nasty apparition that will definitely be described in detail in the first battle it is used in).

>Morgenstern has a naturally calm and orderly nature

>He comes off as being nothing but an intricately carved yet seemingly worthless amulet that is carried around everywhere by Dominicus to pretty much everyone. And the average person would perhaps assume that Morgenstern was nothing but Dominicus's first work of art that he keeps with him out of a sense of nostalgia. And he has mastered the art of seeming to be nothing but a rock up to the point where even a Psychic type wouldn't be able to detect the presence of his mind.

Well, I gave a fair bit of thought and decided "Sure, why not". I was hoping to be able to do it after university, but I don't have that luxury of time, so...alright. Let me quickly get something formed.

Spoiler

Pokémon: Glaceon
Name: Amelia
Personality: Gentle, somewhat naive, loyal almost to a fault, emotional.
Moveset: Hail, Water Pulse, Frost Breath, Blizzard, Mirror Coat, Icy Wind, Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Aurora Veil and Sepia Spice.

Held Battle Items: Lum Berry, Icy Rock, NeverMeltIce.
Font Color:
Cyan Blue
Story:
Born to her Vaporeon mother and Jolteon father alongside her brothers and sisters, the first few years of her life were fairly simple, enjoying a simple life with her family and friends in a small village, now long gone. However, one day it all changed when a roving gang of vicious Pokemon appeared and attacked. Amelia was barely able to escape with her life, but her family and everyone else from the village was not so fortunate.

Alone in the world, she went to wandering the wilds. While she would be quick to befriend those willing to help her, she often just wandered off again, exploring the world, evolving to her Glaceon form at some point. By now, she had fully learned to stay self-sufficient and survive in the open wilds. This came to a head when she ended up wandering into a cave system that just so happened to be connected to a bunch of magma caverns that she wandered into by accident. She almost died and the only reason why she survived was because she got rescued by a wandering group of explorers.

The group decided to let her live with them and travel with them, for which she was truly grateful. However, this did not last long as the group soon split apart after a fierce argument broke out over whether or not to help protect a small hamlet. Amelia could not handle the arguing and ran away. Once again on her own, Amelia would continue wandering the region, helping those in need when she is able. She is ready to fight tooth and nail to protect those that give her any sort of kindness now. Yet, deep inside, she longs to join a group of explorers or other folks to go around and helping Pokemon in need, like she was helped from the brink of death.
Details: She is of a gentle nature, yet still prefers sour-tasting food the most.

She is quick to befriend and quick to forgive, but abuse her trust one too many times and she will never forgive or forget.

She tries to avoid fighting if needed, trying to talk or negotiate first. However, she is not afraid to get down and bloody if it comes to it.

Amelia is not afraid to sacrifice her own life to save those of her friends, if it comes to it.

She can be a bit emotionally unstable at times.

I did not know exactly how to write a good backstory in this case. I knew what I wanted to write, but I did not know how to set it in the region, so...I hope this is good. If not...well, I won't really be able to edit much while in university, so...yeah.

If I'm good, though, then my Discord is Anstane #6534

Nooooooo I'm late ; _ ;

I heard that the sign ups are going to be re-opened after first event... if so, may I join?

I'm a HUGE Mystery Dungeon fan :o

Edited by PigeonOfAstora

@Anstane Alright, thanks for your submission! I'm glad now that I'm not roleplaying the only female character.

@PigeonOfAstora I'll reserve a spot for you then. You can post your character before I start the RP. It has to be done before the start of the RP (which can happen in the afternoon of EST). Or you'll have to wait until the next event.

Okay, I'm informing everyone the Sign-Ups are currently closed. But those who posted before this post have a chance in submitting their character before the start of the RP. The start of the RP is likely going to happen whenever the Discord chat is crowding with people. I'll post the IC topic by then. Then I'll have to decide the order of turns that people will have in the RP. Everyone will post turn after turn, so we can have a healthy roleplaying environment. And if you're not on, likely we'll move ahead of you in the RP. But being active means you have the advantage of being part of this RP.

Edited by Spi

Pokémon: Alter Alakazam [Holy/Psychic] [Magic Guard as Ability] -> Mega Alter Alakazam [Holy/Psychic] [Psychic Terrain as Ability]
Name: Apollo
Personality: [Calm Nature] Serious, Devoted, Calm, Composed
Moveset: Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Future Sight, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Lumina Ball [Holy Type special move; akin to Shadow Ball], Sun Burst [Holy Type special move; akin to Hyper Beam]
Font Color: A shade of violet [#8585ce]
Story:

Apollo came from a family of Alter Alakazam, who were greatly devoted to Avalon in their lifetime. His family revered Lord Avalon and they were devoted to following all the teachings that the Alter Salamence imposed to the region in terms of seeking light and purging darkness. His family was known to be one of those strict, traditional, religious clans - recognized for being a strong preacher of Avalon's words and teachings even after his strange disappearance.

As a kid, Apollo became strongly rooted in the life his family followed and he also held Avalon as important to his life. Despite external influences which could have discouraged him from being attached to Avalon's teachings such as the rise of more liberal thoughts in the absence of Avalon or the impending rise of crime in Catharsis, Apollo was not swayed by any of these influences and remained true to his belief in Avalon.

As sufficient time passed and he earned a deep understanding of the teachings of Avalon, Apollo succeeded as the head of his family and he, in turn, became one of the major preachers of Avalon's teachings in the area he lived in. Along with this, he received the Alakazite, a mega stone passed down to the heads of the different generations of Apollo's family, and it served as not only a symbol of great power within the family, but it contained the entire hopes and principles of the family.

He also sought to organize some of the crime-ridden areas in Catharsis as he tried to enlighten them to the teachings of the almighty master. By doing so, he earned a deep regard from most of those who remained faithful to Avalon while he remains an opponent to thugs and rebels. 

Apollo seeks to find the answer to the mystery regarding the disappearance of Avalon. He wants to find out his reasons for leaving or the circumstances behind disappearing if it had not actually been an intentional leave. He hopes to travel the region in search of those answers to discover more about the Avalon he respects dearly and to find himself in his journey.

Details:
  > Apollo devotes himself to reading the teachings of Avalon at least 3 hours everyday.
  > Apollo is well-known in his homeland and neighbouring areas for being a strong believer of Avalon's teachings and for being one of the pioneers in the discipline.
  > Apollo only uses his mega stone in times of deep distress. He chooses not to use it for petty reasons or purposes.
  > Apollo is not fond of non-believers or doubters and he aims to remove those kinds of principles inside those people's minds.
  > Apollo is fond of light-colored objects and materials, and he is also an avid user of telepathy when it comes to communication.

@Spi, I know that it is hard to include everyone in one campaign, so it seems we have two options. The first is that we work it out and have a massive group, or we split it off into two groups with similar goals. Jus a suggestion if you feel it becomes too large 

Spoiler

Pokemon: Gallade, wielding Aegislash
Name: Prudic, the Holy Slayer
Personality: Socially awkward when not in a leadership position, at time snarky and sassy but surprisingly thoughtful. Very cunning but also secretly self-loathing.
Moveset: Defiling Pierce, King's Shield, Psycho-Cut, Knock Off, Sacred Sword, Teleport, Shadow Sneak, Swords Dance

Held Items: Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change

Spoiler

Possible Stats

Shield Forme:

Atk: 65

Def: 160

SpA: 55

SpD: 160

Spe: 80

Blade Forme:

Atk: 165

Def: 105

SpA: 55

SpD: 115

Spe: 80

Without the Aegislash, Prudic has simply normal Gallade stats.

Backstory: 
Prudic was born into a very religious family. His family, who had a strict honor code of worshiping Avalon.
A lot of pressure was put on Prudic. He was pushed to be the very best, and even inherited the family heirloom, the dead, dormant shell of an Aegislash. It was mostly a trophy of an event, of what event, it was uncertain.
In his spare time, he developed a technique to use the heirloom in combat, developing an unique battle style based on swordsmanship.
Much of this changed when Prudic accidentally slew a Dark pokemon. He was horrified, but was met with praise from his family for 'cleansing an unholy one'. Prudic left his family out of disgust.

He kept Aegislash, and continued to use it in combat, gaining the ability to activate the usually dormant 'King's Shield'.

Initially shunned, Prudic quickly rose to power among the Holy-rejectors with his unique battle style and vital spirit.
He schemed a way to disable Holy types, and through research, he was able to create a new move, the 'Faithless Pierce', that corroded Holy energy.

His indepth knowledge about the Holy forces allowed him to fight very effectively against them, earning the title 'Holy Slayer'.

With the flag of 'Crimson Talons', he waged small-scale war against the Holy types, and saw quite amount of success, though one particularly fierce campaign took his right eye.
However, after overseeing his first large scale raid as a part of this group, he quickly realized that this group wasn't moral either.
In the end, he resigned from the Crimson Talons' leadership and left, ashamed of what havoc he had wreaked.

Prudic settled for an uneasy compromise between the Holy and Unholy, preferring neither but belonging to neither. He now drifts around as a sellsword without much purpose.

- Prudic tries to break free of his stereotyping of Holy types, but sometimes falls prey to assumption.
- Prudic one of the first pokemon to wield a weapon in combat, albeit his dead friend's shell.

- Prudic hates his title, and despite leaving the Crimson Talons on good terms, hates being associated with it.

Spoiler

Name: Faithless Pierce

Type: Steel

Base Power: 70

Effect: Super-effective against Holy types. 10% chance to inflict 'Faithless', which decreases effectivity of all Holy type moves by 50%.

Edited by PigeonOfAstora

Spoiler

Pokémon: Snorlax

Name: Zee Pa

Personality: Brave, intelligent, strong, determined. He could be a big leader if he wanted to, but right now he has a single goal in his mind.

Moveset: Heavy Slam, Body Slam, Rest, Snore, Thunder, Rain Dance, Crunch, Belch, Surf, Belly Drum, Hyper Beam, Brick Break

Mega Evolution: Zee has the ability to chant a mantra taught to him by his masters, that enables him to achieve a state of enlightenment. This is similar to what a mega evolution is for many pokemon, but can only be done by those pokemon who have never mega evolved. The effect of each enlightened state is based on mental and physical changes experienced by that pokemon. For Zee, it increases his special attack ability significantly, while toughening his defences, as his body converts the stored fat into raw muscle. This also has a leaning effect on his look, making him seem really bulky, but not round in shape. Loosing his fat, makes him lose his Thick Fat ability and gives him the ability Sheer Force.

Font Color: White

Story:

Zee has always been strong, ever since he was a fat little snorlax. When he was born, he was the biggest baby snorlax recorded in region. Zee was infamous for three things. His strength, his hunger and his laziness. He could very easily have become one of the leaders of the community. King Avalon had seen his strength first-hand and even offered him a job in the Army, but Zee declined as he felt it was too much effort. Such a dishonour shamed his family, and realizing this, he ran away from them, straight into the streets.

Growing up among the back-alley gangs, Zee never found any trouble as most of the residents new just how strong Zee was, and those who didn’t, found out when the challenged him. Soon enough, he became a pseudo-leader of a gang. While he never officially asked for leadership, nor did he ever show interest in it, the scum in the alleys made him their leader and did terrible things in his name. All the while, Zee just ate and slept. The minions kept Zee well fed and let him sleep, while stealing, threatening and conning their way into a comfortable life.

Zee’s gang became notorious and Zee’s infamy grew more than ever before. The news of this reached Zee’s father, who sought out his son to bring him home and repair the damage his name had caused to the family. Shanks the Persian, the second lieutenant in the gang heard about this and realised that the comfort of the gang and his boss may be at risk, as he had not seen Zee in action for a long time, thinking the glutton to be weak and a waste. He felt the gang would be ruined if this was discovered, so he and a few other members set a trap and killed Zee’s father.

After hearing what happened, and realising that his sins had caused the death of his father, Zee flew into a terrible rage, destroying a major part of the slum. His rage lead to the death of many of his gang members as well as countless civilians. At the end of his outburst, there were only 6 others alive. The strongest 6 pokemon in his gang, Shanks being one of them.

Once he regained his senses, Zee finally understood just what his life had become. Filled with regret, Zee left the city, searching for a way to quell his anger. Spending a few years away from the city, Zee finally found that serenity in the wilderness, with an old Medicham, who taught him how to attain peace. While successful to a certain extent, Zee always felt something was wrong and never managed to attain true peace. In a dream, he saw the city he loved in ruins, and standing above it, 6 silhouettes. That is when he woke up, and knew, it was time to go home. He had work to do.

Hitlist:

Sim the Pyroar

Shanks the Persian

Lola the Lopunny

Aiyna the Ditto

Paksh the Fearow

Kaykay the Slaking

Held Items: 2x Lum Berries

Details:

Zee is back in the city, looking to hunt down his former friends. Each has built their own gang and a fortress of sorts. Single minded and unafraid to throw down with anyone who steps in his way, Zee’s only goal is to destroy the gangs that he helped build. Zee has become protective of those he cares about, especially those who can’t protect themselves.

@Yash Thanks Yash for your Zee Pa profile.

Okay, the In-Character topic was launched a while ago and made decent progress. I'll say that Sign-Ups will be reopened at Event #2, which I don't know when that'll happen. We have a total of eleven roleplayers for Event #1. Everyone read the rules in the first page of this topic, and I'll update it more as we go later on. I hope everyone has fun with this roleplay.

Go here for the IC topic:

EDIT: Pay attention to this rule:

#6. We'll volunteer to take our turn in this RP on Discord, and everyone will fill up the post until we finish that part of the scene of the event. And then we'll move with the plot being advanced forward when everyone is ready and contributed their share to each scene of the event.

Edited by Spi

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Pigeon here. Sorry to say, but I'll have to drop the RP.

The RP was going too fast for me - and in light of the fact that I may have to leave overseas soon and will be able to catch up to the RP even less...I think it's best for everyone for me to drop this RP.

Thanks for the fun, and I hope to see you in some other RP!

-Pigeon