Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

39 minutes ago, Dark Rogue said:

Its not that we don't trust you Lykos. In truly, the real reason to lynch you is to see if Venus is telling the truth or not. If you use your ability to save yourself we'll know that you're innocent and that Venus is mafia. I hope you understand it. 

Mhhhh i see. Don't worry i already warned Anti that i would use my ability to protect myself ;). I understand why you all are voting me ^^. Then i ask you a question: Do you suggest me to vote for myself? Just for curiosity.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace's obstination to vote for me day after day is puzzling and starting to seriously make me question his innocence. The possibility of him being the Quack and Venus a cooperating maf is looking more and more appealing.

For now maintain my vote against Lykos, for it may have the effect of clearing things up, but I've got you 2 in my sights.

ECT Doc, if Lykos turns out to be innocent, please kill Venus.

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Jace's obstination to vote for me day after day is puzzling and starting to seriously make me question his innocence. The possibility of him being the Quack and Venus a cooperating maf is looking more and more appealing.

For now maintain my vote against Lykos, for it may have the effect of clearing things up, but I've got you 2 in my sights.

ECT Doc, if Lykos turns out to be innocent, please kill Venus.

Yes i find it strange me too that Jace has voted for you instead of me. I have 7 votes on me, but don't worry i'm thinking to vote for myself, so i can protect myself and prove that i'm innocent. Do you agree if i will vote for myself?

Guest Sparkin'

Well, LykosHand claimed a role when he felt pressurized by the votes. My guess is that that's the role that Dive had.

I'd like to have ECT kill Lykos tonight. Lykos's a good player, he might find ways to trick us tomorrow, with his teammates.

Also, if I read the OP correctly, the mortician finds the exact roles of alive people.

@Alistair: Coulx you give us the report list? Just so we can add more innocents to the list.

@Venus

I asked some clarification to Anti about the Mortician role, and I can (logically) only visit dead players. On N0, I didn't have any corpse to visit, and I was blocked anyway. On N1, there was only Dive's corpse, but the Janitor erased all information from it. So I don't have any useful information for now.

1 hour ago, Venus said:

Well, LykosHand claimed a role when he felt pressurized by the votes. My guess is that that's the role that Dive had.

I'd like to have ECT kill Lykos tonight. Lykos's a good player, he might find ways to trick us tomorrow, with his teammates.

Also, if I read the OP correctly, the mortician finds the exact roles of alive people.

@Alistair: Coulx you give us the report list? Just so we can add more innocents to the list.

Thats why we are lynching him. If he uses his ability as the hospital director to save himself, we'll know that he is townie.

Day 2 is over, night 2 is up - The Plot Thickens

In this day there were a lot of arguments and the people of this hospital wanted to put Lykoshand in a trial. He almost got killed there but then he pushed some treats and nothing happend. Lykoshand survived because this hospital is his to direct.

Lykoshand survived the lynch, he was saved by himself, the Hospital Director

You have 24 hours to give me your night action

Format: Voter - Vote History

Spoiler

Venus -> Amber - Lykos

Megagun -> Lykos

Rogue -> Lykos - Megagun - Lykos

Alistair -> Lykos

Eviora -> Lykos - Venus - Lykos

Lykos -> Venus - Lykos

Drakyle -> No one - Drakyle - Venus - Lykos

Greninja -> Venus

Corso -> Lykos

Jace -> Alistair

Paul -> Venus

Not voted: @DigitalAmber, @EndearingCharacterTrait, @Alphagar

Format: Player - Votes, People that voted on him/her

Spoiler

Lykos - 8, Venus, Megagun, Rogue, Alistair, Eviora, Lykos, Drakyle, Corso. 

Venus - 2, Greninja, Paul

Alistair - 1, Jace

Players

Spoiler

1 Alistair

2 Drakyle

3 Divergent as ??? (N0)

4 Amber

5 Hooligan as ??? (N1 - town)

6 Lykos as Hospital Director

7 Dark Rogue

8 ECT

9 Jace

10 Megagun

11 Greninja

12 Alphagar

13 Paul

14 Corso

15 Amine as ??? (N1 - town)

16 Eviora

17 Venus 

Night 2 is over, Day 3 starts - Facts 

Firstly I apologize to have opened the hospital doors so lately. Business called ...

The last night there was one patient who asked for help as he succumbed to the poison. Or no one believed him or no one wanted to help him... Jace died. 

Besides him there was an envelope. It will soon be opened . 

But this wasn't the only thing that happened last night. The hospital Dark Rougue was found dead. On his chest lies a paper witch stated:

"Mamaaaa, I just killed a man!"

You have 48 hours for this phase 

Players

Spoiler

1 Alistair

2 Drakyle

3 Divergent as ??? (N0)

4 Amber

5 Hooligan as ??? (N1 - town)

6 Lykos as Hospital Director

7 Dark Rogue as ??? (N2 - town)

8 ECT

9 Jace as organ donor (N2 - town)

10 Megagun

11 Greninja

12 Alphagar

13 Paul

14 Corso

15 Amine as ??? (N1 - town)

16 Eviora

17 Venus 

So Jace died and Dark Rogue did...so much for learning who visited who and does this mean Pharmacist is dead since they left Jace to die? or were they blocked? also Jace is organ donor huh, I wonder who he wanted to spare an extra heart to, anyhow either the mafia's role blocker or the other one blocked me last night, evidently it didn't stop Mafia getting to Dark Rogue but I am curious, I would think ECT would have targeted Venus this night? unless they got blocked too in which case...did anyone block Venus if so that would mean mafia blocked me.

I agree Evi, I still wonder why ECT left it to a lynch to be done with Venus given Lykos pretty much proved himself innocent and gave us reason to see Venus wasn't the pharmacist but I guess what's done is done, let's just be rid of him and be done with it.

[Eliminate] Venus

Well all I learned is I was blocked and I know i'm not the ECT as well as that the ECT never killed Venus so I just assume they got blocked too whoever they are, but like I was trying to say in my first post, if I wasn't blocked by the innocent role blocker that would mean mafia did it but only way to know would be to see if the innocent role blocker would tell us who they are and who they blocked though I would advise against it since it just makes them easy pickings for mafia unless they get protected and we have no idea how many of our protective doctors are alive at this point sooo yeah.

Anyhow anyone else got news to share?