V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's another save: Game freezes up when  Huey tries to talk to me. Jan said it didn't happen to him, so I'm not sure what to do. If nobody can fix it, can somebody just get past that event and drop it back here so I can play?

game.rxdata

On 6/5/2017 at 4:14 AM, Sceptilespy said:

Here's another save: Game freezes up when  Huey tries to talk to me. Jan said it didn't happen to him, so I'm not sure what to do. If nobody can fix it, can somebody just get past that event and drop it back here so I can play?

game.rxdata

Im not sure if this is what you meant but here

Game.rxdata

Saki failed to appear in Blacksteeple Field after reading the book in the library; possible event-trigger issue? (side note: getting zapped by the turret has consistently caused me to become trapped in the jail cell)

Game.rxdata

Edited by FantasyInaba

On 6/5/2017 at 11:10 AM, FantasyInaba said:

Saki failed to appear in Blacksteeple Field after reading the book in the library; possible event-trigger issue? (side note: getting zapped by the turret has consistently caused me to become trapped in the jail cell)

Game.rxdata

Are you sure you cause iv tested it and it works fine

if you dont know where the house it is its on the right side of the absol statue in the trees

34 minutes ago, Gengar768 said:

Are you sure you cause iv tested it and it works fine

if you dont know where the house it is its on the right side of the absol statue in the trees

Hmmm, I must be seriously overlooking something then, because I've checked that area of the field multiple times and still nothing... >< If you have a screenshot of the place I need to be it might help...?

EDIT: HHHHHH NEVERMIND SORRY TURNS OUT THE BOOK I READ WASN'T EVEN THE PURPLE ONE SMH @ MYSELF

EDIT 2: aaaaaaaaaaand after the bit in the library with Emma I got stuck in my cell. Again. I think I'm gonna freakin' cry.

Game.rxdata

Edited by FantasyInaba

On 6/5/2017 at 11:41 AM, FantasyInaba said:

Hmmm, I must be seriously overlooking something then, because I've checked that area of the field multiple times and still nothing... >< If you have a screenshot of the place I need to be it might help...?

EDIT: HHHHHH NEVERMIND SORRY TURNS OUT THE BOOK I READ WASN'T EVEN THE PURPLE ONE SMH @ MYSELF

EDIT 2: aaaaaaaaaaand after the bit in the library with Emma I got stuck in my cell. Again. I think I'm gonna freakin' cry.

Game.rxdata

aw that sucks im also stuck at that bit to

Soo i saved before i battled neon and magenta 

after beating them my game freeze and that also happend when i lose to them and i go to talk with aelita same freeze 

oo and btw when i triger the event with that box after waiting my sprite moves like 2 blocks should i say away but aelita s sprite remains there 

What should i do should i battle them again and save after freezing ???

I got stuck in Crawli's Gym, I think the ariados are glitched. I used the most recent patch and it didn't fix em. Thanks in advance if anyone helps!!

Game.rxdata

EDIT: Oh wait nvm I fixed it ^-^

Edited by SparkBun

@WSGreen and @madrexx if you both are referring to Keta just standing there and you can't click on him or interact with him then you need to download the patch, go back to the main city, save, close the game, take the train back to Amethyst Cave and walk towards Sheridan Village. There should be an event next to the Team Xen grunt where Keta talks to you. 

13 minutes ago, Soushi said:

@WSGreen and @madrexx if you both are referring to Keta just standing there and you can't click on him or interact with him then you need to download the patch, go back to the main city, save, close the game, take the train back to Amethyst Cave and walk towards Sheridan Village. There should be an event next to the Team Xen grunt where Keta talks to you. 

Thx for the info. just ignore my last post

5 hours ago, Soushi said:

Thank yooooou.

I already had had it patched—

didnt know I had to do that.