V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

I'm stuck at Keta where he doesn't move after you enter his house. I've heard people talk about a patch but I haven't seen one so my save file is the current v9 version thats listed on the main page. Thanks in advance!

If my game also isn't patched can you please explain how i would do that? I have it downloaded and tried to patch it, but I've been told I did it wrong.

Game.rxdata

Edited by ColonelAngus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Jan! I'm having a problem at Akuwa town when getting the defibrilators for Aelita. after i give them to her and she resucitates the old guy, i get a large active movie window and the game crashes. Hope you can help me out!

Game.rxdata

My game keeps crashing when at I load up at the Chrysalis Courtyard for some reason..

Script 'Interpreter' line 517 NoMethodError occurreds. undefined method 'unlock for nil:NilClass" is what pops up on my screen.. Then the game crashes every time.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Oni-Mushkan

14 hours ago, Shvara said:

So that's where my trouble is. I don't have Ariados on my map anymore ._.

Can you do something for it ?

Thanks again :/

Game.rxdata

To elaborate, the warp only work one way, i can't take it to go back to the last puzzle i've resolved. And according to the ranger next to it, it doesn't seem to be normal.

On 11. 06. 2017. at 3:57 AM, Afias said:

okay so I downloaded the batch 9.2
but I went to the lost camp, and this is my second visit after making the 1500 payments
so the same thing that happened with in the nightmare world happened I'm stuck and can't move
but still able to hear music and save the game

Game.rxdata

move down

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 1:03 AM, Pozyher said:

After playing as emma the sprite changed back to the female protagonist from the sprite of Ana i had.(happened before while i was playing as maria).Could somebody please fix it so i can continue to play as Ana?

Save file:

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 3:57 AM, Afias said:

okay so I downloaded the batch 9.2
but I went to the lost camp, and this is my second visit after making the 1500 payments
so the same thing that happened with in the nightmare world happened I'm stuck and can't move
but still able to hear music and save the game

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 4:45 AM, ColonelAngus said:

I'm stuck at Keta where he doesn't move after you enter his house. I've heard people talk about a patch but I haven't seen one so my save file is the current v9 version thats listed on the main page. Thanks in advance!

If my game also isn't patched can you please explain how i would do that? I have it downloaded and tried to patch it, but I've been told I did it wrong.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 8:06 AM, Giovanni said:

In Blacksteeple castle and I walk down these stairs and it puts me in the wall instead of down the stairs. Please help me out.

Game.rxdata

glitch.PNG

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 8:36 AM, Kuro_Eisu said:

Hi Jan! I'm having a problem at Akuwa town when getting the defibrilators for Aelita. after i give them to her and she resucitates the old guy, i get a large active movie window and the game crashes. Hope you can help me out!

Game.rxdata

what did the error say?

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 8:50 AM, Oni-Mushkan said:

My game keeps crashing when at I load up at the Chrysalis Courtyard for some reason..

Script 'Interpreter' line 517 NoMethodError occurreds. undefined method 'unlock for nil:NilClass" is what pops up on my screen.. Then the game crashes every time.

Game.rxdata

works fine on my end, if the save file doesn't work then redownload the game + patches

Game.rxdata

On 11. 06. 2017. at 10:06 AM, Shvara said:

To elaborate, the warp only work one way, i can't take it to go back to the last puzzle i've resolved. And according to the ranger next to it, it doesn't seem to be normal.

I'm not sure about that because I haven't worked on the game, if you think that it is a bug then report in in bug reporting thread. Anyway you can finish the puzzle even without teleporting back

4 hours ago, Njab said:

move down

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

what did the error say?

Game.rxdata

works fine on my end, if the save file doesn't work then redownload the game + patches

Game.rxdata

I'm not sure about that because I haven't worked on the game, if you think that it is a bug then report in in bug reporting thread. Anyway you can finish the puzzle even without teleporting back

Hey again, it simply just says that the game has encountered an unexpected error and needs to close. Gives me the option to send an error report or not to send. Pretty much what most things do when they crash. I'm using Windows XP

Edited by Kuro_Eisu

7 hours ago, Kuro_Eisu said:

Game.rxdata

just in case you're wondering which one mine is!

So I've decided to do a new run of Rejuvenation seeing as V9 changed basicly everything and now I'm kinda stuck.

When I get to Sheridan Village I have to meet up with Keta but once I first entered the house a message showed up saying something about the camera focusing on me but Keta never spoke to me, I tried speaking to him as well thinking it would trigger the event but that wasn't a option, I tried leaving the house and entering again but nothing, could I please have some help, here's my file.

Game.rxdata

So I made it Blacksteeple fields but there isn't any NPCs to interact with what so ever. It's like they completely vanished. I know Saki is suppose to be around but she isn't.. Help plz..

NVM.. It's just completely different from the previous version.

Didn't realize you had to go to the library first.

Edited by Oni-Mushkan

14 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Just unzip the file and put it in the rejuv folder

so i just replace the data folder with the one in the patch and the same goes for graphics?

nvm i got it now thanks

Edited by Takios