V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

10 hours ago, random712 said:

I'm stuck at Maman's Abode. I tried going back to previous versions but that didn't help.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, Muckizard2 said:

I'm stuck in blacksteeple prison in my cell after the event with emma talking with aelita at the library

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, MemeLord said:

Please help I'm stuck in my cell after Emma being in the library.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Darak said:

At BlackSteeple castle I was walking down stairs and I got stuck, I pressed quit game but had a bit of a trigger finger and pressed yes to save so I'm stuck. Possible to move me out?

Game2.rxdata

Game.rxdata

31 minutes ago, Dante52 said:

I got Oshawott-stuck in one of the older versions, I'll download the patches to avoid this in the future, but I'd sure appreciate getting unstuck

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back again :c

After Emma showed Alieta to us and we were sent to the west wing no one was there, and there no where to be found, I checked the whole prison even the east wing because if u move 1 tile down from where it tells you to stop you can access the east wing without the warning, and if you don't take a step back you get stuck, so I presume because of this something happened that's preventing the story from continuing?

Game.rxdata

change name to game.rxdata if you haven't tried that befor

10 minutes ago, Afias said:

when I loaded the game my file entirely wiped I had to start all over...this was my last saved file..but it doesn't seem to  come up at all

160 - Afias - 34h 19m - 8 badges.rxdata

Edited by lokighost

Hello im just came back to the game from v6 and wanted to update it to v8 but after i updated it it showed me and errorr messege that ill attach please help me deal with this i have been looking for a solution for ages thanks in advance :)

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 1.44.03 AM.png

1 hour ago, bcmh21 said:

Hello im just came back to the game from v6 and wanted to update it to v8 but after i updated it it showed me and errorr messege that ill attach please help me deal with this i have been looking for a solution for ages thanks in advance :)

I got the same error from V 8.1

Game.rxdata

well have you got ver 9.2 in?

2 hours ago, bcmh21 said:

45 minutes ago, Darkraiquaza said:

Game.rxdata

I think your save is buggered as the map is broken on the save 

Edited by lokighost

On 07. 06. 2017. at 4:04 PM, EHSRU66 said:

I'm also trapped in the cell after the Emma sequence

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 07. 06. 2017. at 8:09 PM, Darak said:

Back again :c

After Emma showed Alieta to us and we were sent to the west wing no one was there, and there no where to be found, I checked the whole prison even the east wing because if u move 1 tile down from where it tells you to stop you can access the east wing without the warning, and if you don't take a step back you get stuck, so I presume because of this something happened that's preventing the story from continuing?

Game.rxdata

not a bug, you need to read a book with purple cover

On 07. 06. 2017. at 8:16 PM, MacRatMan said:

When I try to advance in the game after the update and I go to the next city everything plays out in a complete black screen. I can see all the characters but nothing more than just the characters.

Game.rxdata

try redownloading the game, this doesn't sound like it is save file related

On 08. 06. 2017. at 2:45 AM, bcmh21 said:

try loading the game in gaeren lab or oceana pier

On 08. 06. 2017. at 4:42 AM, Darkraiquaza said:

Game.rxdata

seems like a save corruption to me

On 08. 06. 2017. at 8:01 AM, xQuiSiTe^ said:

Hello, I am stuck while talking to Venam and Crawli after the Garufa underground settlement incident where Cera snatched the magma stone from us.

Game.rxdata

move right

Game.rxdata

On 08. 06. 2017. at 8:56 AM, Apollo said:

I'm stuck in Sheridan because Keta won't talk to me. Tried the suggestion that was mentioned previously and it still didn't work.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, Darkraiquaza said:

it worked fine till the update

I tried my ver 8 and 7 but still the same thing like njab said look like its corrupted save file if you have a back up save try them but you'll need to rename it to game.rxdata