V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Help! I just updated the game and when i load my save file its like this now D: I havent saved yet tho but still like this when i load it.. Can anyone help me huhu :(

I havent progress that much but i dont really want to start over again...

Game.rxdata

Screenshot (166).png

5 hours ago, IntSys said:

Got myself trapped in the Auditorium. Help me out, please.

Game.rxdata

if I've missed you and you still need help PLEASE post here again or PM me! also make sure that you're playing the game on the newest patch!

On 03. 06. 2017. at 3:01 PM, Saints said:

Hello, my character spawn's in a area that i've never been (probably some new area of the new version V9),but since i've never played this version i don't know how i even ended up here.

But worse than that, i spawned in the "dark areas" of the map, i can't move since im outside of the map.

UPDATE:

I tried openning the game with an older version, V8.1, that i had in the pen drive and the file was just fine, spawned in Sheridan Village near the Pokemon Center (the game is a bit laggy but i dont think its connected).

I manage to make into the map area where i can walk and im in the boat when you start the game!
To get me out of the dark area i open the file in the V8.1 and walked down a bit and saved, i noticed that in V9 i went down a bit too, so i went all to the left in the V8.1(sheridan village in this version), when i openned the file in the V9 i noticed i was in the boat, i couldn't tell at first because it's different from before with the newest version (hope i made myself clear, sorry if my english sucks!).

This is realy weird haha, if you want any pictures of the file in the different versions just tell me!

thanks in advance, love the game!

Game.rxdata

teleported near the train

Game.rxdata

On 03. 06. 2017. at 3:24 PM, borano said:

Hello Hello,

First time posting in the forum so... hope that I am not doing anything wrong ^^'

Anyway... For this new V9, I am stuck at the very beginning ...

Before taking the train I wanted to explore the area. I did go back to the hideout where I teamed up with Florin to battle against the big dugtrio... Once there, an event was triggered and I needed to redo the battle with Florin against the big dugtrio....

Long story short, I am kind of redoing an event I already did and now I am stuck just after the conversation where they found Maki's machine: I cannot move, the only thing I can do is save...

Thank you very much for your  help (and also for your work Jan)

Game.rxdata

let me know if this wrks

Game.rxdata

On 03. 06. 2017. at 10:07 PM, treeko_lover2468 said:

Game.rxdata

On 04. 06. 2017. at 4:31 AM, Kevin00 said:

I think I am expreiencing the same problems as some other people in this thread. After the 'Important double battle', I can not move my character at all. I did quicksave after the battle and I am stuck. Could you please help me?

Also, does Version 9 not make backup save files everytime you save?

I really enjoyed playing Rejuvenation. Thank you.

Game.rxdata

you eed  to enable backups in options. you're gonna battl them again

Game.rxdata

On 04. 06. 2017. at 0:13 PM, Syglory said:

Hi, 

I'm stuck at the part where i have to take the soul stone to where melia died, but at the time i had an earlier patch which still had the repeating keta thing. So i got the soul stone, then accidentally triggered the keta thing again in amethyst before going to where melia was, (i went all the way back to keta's house and talked to him again) and now nothing happens when i go to melia's death place. 

save file:

Game.rxdata

leme know if this works

Game.rxdata

On 04. 06. 2017. at 5:24 PM, Gengar768 said:

I dont know how to get out of the black steeple cells iv tried all that i can think of

Also if your starting to correct my save fie message me on my profile so I can get mega hyped

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 04. 06. 2017. at 5:52 PM, Ulli said:

I cant get thru amethyst cave, ive done the boss fight and rift battle, but I cant get to the next city

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 04. 06. 2017. at 6:01 PM, BIGJRA said:

Game froze after beating Neon/Magenta.

Game.rxdata

reset

Game.rxdata

On 04. 06. 2017. at 7:23 PM, Pav said:

Having a problem after defeating the puppet master, the game just freezes and I am unable to move. The problem has also happened before when talking to Zetta on the way there but I saved before that.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 04. 06. 2017. at 8:12 PM, lokighost said:

suck after fighting the puppetmaster duo

gamekitth(lokighos).rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 04. 06. 2017. at 10:32 PM, Sceptilespy said:

I just..., sigh.

game.rxdata

Blacksteeple stairs glitched out

Game.rxdata

On 05. 06. 2017. at 0:41 PM, FantasyInaba said:

Hmmm, I must be seriously overlooking something then, because I've checked that area of the field multiple times and still nothing... >< If you have a screenshot of the place I need to be it might help...?

EDIT: HHHHHH NEVERMIND SORRY TURNS OUT THE BOOK I READ WASN'T EVEN THE PURPLE ONE SMH @ MYSELF

EDIT 2: aaaaaaaaaaand after the bit in the library with Emma I got stuck in my cell. Again. I think I'm gonna freakin' cry.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

23 hours ago, WSGreen said:

im currently stuck trying to talk to the gym leader in sheradin village come some one pls help?

Game.rxdata

let me know if this works

Game.rxdata

22 hours ago, Tempo17 said:

My game lagged and forcedquit on me. I saved in the middle of dialogue and now I'm stuck. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

17 hours ago, Twistaflex said:

stuck after rematching the puppetmaster duo

Game.rxdata

reset

Game.rxdata

15 hours ago, flynk said:

Is there option load previous load game? 

I'm stuck in jail on blacksteeple castle :(, I need a minig kit

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

12 hours ago, Lio said:

Help! I just updated the game and when i load my save file its like this now D: I havent saved yet tho but still like this when i load it.. Can anyone help me huhu :(

I havent progress that much but i dont really want to start over again...

Game.rxdata

Screenshot (166).png

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, IntSys said:

Got myself trapped in the Auditorium. Help me out, please.

Game.rxdata

does this work'

Game.rxdata

42 minutes ago, Cylia said:

Hi,

I interacted with one of the mankey trees in Akora Forest and the game kinda glitched, so I'm only able to save it, I would rly appreciate, if someone is able to help me.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

idk how to fix ariados thing

29 minutes ago, Njab said:

if I've missed you and you still need help PLEASE post here again or PM me! also make sure that you're playing the game on the newest patch!

teleported near the train

Game.rxdata

let me know if this wrks

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

you eed  to enable backups in options. you're gonna battl them again

Game.rxdata

leme know if this works

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

reset