move 1 tile left

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

nah thing is there a lot of save file that I have to fix and sometimes I just miss some of them or the quote gets lost because I'm changing pages. Anyway I have already fixed your save file yesterday but it somehow got lost while posting

Game.rxdata

can you load your save file on your end? if not then try using backups

try going thru it again. I'm not sure if you can use speed up function on mac or not but try pressing alt. If that still doesn't work them PM me and I'll go thru that section for you

you will ahve to redo the battle

Game.rxdata

download the file, copy it and put in pokemon rejuvenation folder that should be in saved games

Game.rxdata

So sorry to be bothering once again but, once I dowloaded the Game.rxdata file ... well ... once I started playing I noticed that the team that I had wasn't my team, maybe it was a wrong file?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, AmadeusXander said:

So sorry to be bothering once again but, once I dowloaded the Game.rxdata file ... well ... once I started playing I noticed that the team that I had wasn't my team, maybe it was a wrong file?

I'm sorry for the mistake ;-; sometimes it is hard to work with a lot of save files. I'm really sorry for the delay

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, Njab said:

Stuck in Cell after playing as Emma

Game.rxdata

Still stuck i maxed the backup number hope that helps.

P.S am i suppose to stay stuck in the cell and then after sometime moving around something happens because there are no playthourghs starting at version 9.

5 minutes ago, Bryson Reedy said:

so I had the script my game stop working after a battle and I chose to save and now when I get back on it this happens(the pictures). I don't know if this a problem that's fixable but I would be happy if it is :)

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Game.rxdata

It seems like your save file got corrupted, this isn't anything any of us can fix, and you will unfortunately have to revert back to one of your older save files.

2 minutes ago, Bryson Reedy said:

how would I do that?

Simply go to the same folder where you found the "Game.rxdata" file, rename Game.rxdata into something else (can be absolutely anything, as long as it doesn't say .rxdata at the end), then rename one of the other files in the map into Game.rxdata, this makes it so that when you launch the game, it opens that save instead of the corrupted one.

can someone please help my game freezes or makes me walk to the door ahead and then freezes whenever i talk to venam in crawli's gym while im looking for the magma stone

edit: nvm guys i just had to walk out of the room while venam and crawli were talking and the game played normal, guess it was a glitch or something

Game.rxdata

Edited by Takios

21 hours ago, Ceulfan said:

Still stuck i maxed the backup number hope that helps.

P.S am i suppose to stay stuck in the cell and then after sometime moving around something happens because there are no playthourghs starting at version 9.

Game.rxdata

Im still stuck, should i just revert back to an older save file or something because it seems like theres nothing to be done?

Game.rxdata

On 6/14/2017 at 4:27 PM, MumpsLumps said:

I can't talk to Keta in his house for some reason.He just stands there and I'm unable to talk to him. I downloaded the patch and it didn't fix it. Can someone help?

Game.rxdata

Backtrack to Amethyst Cave where you first see Keta (where you first see him after the Galvantula battle), and it reactivates that little cutscene, then when you go back to his house, he'll talk like normal. Hope it helps!

1 hour ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

Backtrack to Amethyst Cave where you first see Keta (where you first see him after the Galvantula battle), and it reactivates that little cutscene, then when you go back to his house, he'll talk like normal. Hope it helps!

Okay, I tried that and discovered a new problem... Keta is also blocking the way to the beginning of the cave. He's standing right before I get to the area with the monitors and I cannot interact with him.  Y'know I'm beginning to think this guy does not like me.