V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

10 minutes ago, Kuro_Eisu said:

i haven't but I'm going to download the game on my other pc, import my save and continue from there

It should work fine :) 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, N1bel said:

I'm stuck in Crawli's gym, done the second puzzle and made it to the end of the room, but the ariados that are supposed to help me aren't there. The first time I did it, only 3 were there, despite me having interacted with all 4, and now returning, there are none in the gym altogether. I've tried restarting the game and leaving the gym, but nothing seems to work. Also the teleporters inside the gym don't seem to work. Can anyone help me?

Game.rxdata

you need to interact with them again

20 hours ago, Login said:

Stuck before BLue/Purple doors in VAlor mountain cant progress :(

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

15 hours ago, Rad said:

So I was just about to fight Emma after losing to her the first time in Blacksteeple Castle, and the game locked up.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Eirlys said:

Hey, 

So my game froze up on me going up from Crawli's arena. If it helps, I was coming from the Valor entrance, and didn't do the new puzzle (not all of it anyway...)

I would normally just use my last save file, because I pretty much save after every room, but once I got caught up and started doing side quests, I got careless, and forgot to save (I screwed up). I thought I had saved, like, a day ago, but it turns out I hadn't saved for TEN. I died a little on the inside. I even re-organized my PC by type, so I REALLY don't want to go through all that again.

Sorry for the trouble. And thanks for any help. 

Game.rxdata

got you back in the gym. you already have magma surf so you can enter valor from other direction

Game.rxdata

Hello I'm stuck right after I find the magma stone and head back to Tesla's Villa. Mellia flies off and venam heads back into the villa.

I enter the villa and I cant find venam anywhere idk if I should do something else or if this is a bug!

Here is the save file please fix it for me.

P.S If it isnt a bug tell me where should I go next Im stuck. * I got the TM Magma drift*

Game.rxdata

Edited by Pinika

8 hours ago, Njab said:

you need to interact with them again

I've been trying to do that, but the ariados aren't appearing anywhere in the gym at all, even where they're supposed to be before you interact with them.

14 hours ago, N1bel said:

I've been trying to do that, but the ariados aren't appearing anywhere in the gym at all, even where they're supposed to be before you interact with them.

did you get the newest patch? when I load the game they are in the gym

4 hours ago, remy96 said:

Um, I'm stuck in the Central Penthouse. I try to leave and when Huey approaches my character the game freezes. 

Game.rxdata

you're in route 7 in the save file you've provided so there's nothing for me to fix

1 hour ago, CryoSparks said:

Hello again! So I'm stuck at the part where talking to Venam at Valor it just freezes. 

Also yes, I've also added the patch ^_^"

Game.rxdata

Just try to walk out of the room and it should fix itself

HEY GUYS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

i m stuck at the mission where we defeat geara and zetta at top of mount valor. After defeating them our player is killed by falling into lava and  then revived by crescent where she banishes Geara and turns Zetta into solosis! After that i m waking in a boat and dont know where to go and what to do to trigger the next event. PLEASE HELP ME! also i forgot to rescue amber while in valor mountain and got straight to the top.. does this affect anything?!

also guys when i go to chamber of awakening floor there is no one there as well as when i read the sign nothing happens only a message appears .( somethinh like "When the beast will be defeated only then will who released it be freed!"

295 - Lakshya - 42h 55m - 7 badges.rxdata

8 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

also guys when i go to chamber of awakening floor there is no one there as well as when i read the sign nothing happens only a message appears .( somethinh like "When the beast will be defeated only then will who released it be freed!"

295 - Lakshya - 42h 55m - 7 badges.rxdata

You should avoid double post.

Use the edit option.

19 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

HEY GUYS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

i m stuck at the mission where we defeat geara and zetta at top of mount valor. After defeating them our player is killed by falling into lava and  then revived by crescent where she banishes Geara and turns Zetta into solosis! After that i m waking in a boat and dont know where to go and what to do to trigger the next event. PLEASE HELP ME! also i forgot to rescue amber while in valor mountain and got straight to the top.. does this affect anything?!

Talk to melia,she is outside the boat

2 hours ago, Login said:

Hello me again stuck in penthouse when i want go out Huey approach but dialoge doesnt come up please help ;.;

Game.rxdata

dialog comes up normally for me

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Bariael said:

Please help. I'm stuck at Crawli's gym after Aelita went into coma; my character keeps walking straight after talking to Venam. I saw it in the bug reporting thread but I don't know how to proceed.

Game.rxdata

move one tile left

Game.rxdata

42 minutes ago, Draco7455 said:

I'm stuck at blacksteeple prison ,the jail cell won't open after the emma event at the library.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

12 minutes ago, remy96 said:

Sorry! That was the wrong file. 

271 - Remy - 75h 53m - 10 badges.rxdata

again nothing wrong with the file, just don't use alt when talking

20 minutes ago, driger251 said:

i`m stuck again D:   after beat the puppet masters

i can`t move.

Game.rxdata

get the latest patch

27 minutes ago, Njab said:

dialog comes up normally for me

Game.rxdata

WHen u go out of Penthouse to find Venam Huey approach but he wont talk so i get stuck but if u doesnt see problem could u save outside the Penthouse for me pls? Thx for help

When I add the patch I am in a loop with keta as I did everything he ask but it will tell me I need to go meet him in the village again along with telling me I need to go back where Melia assume die I would like to keep going and able to battle keta without the loop

Game.rxdata

Edited by LegolasSilmari