A whimsical welcome from your waggish well-wisher, Lord Dragoknight!

Dragoknight

Greetings comrades! It is I, the illustrious and ever-imposing Lord Dragoknight! (it’s mostly a self-proclaimed title). I’m actually just some lazy guy, brought here on the winds of incessant boredom and a lust for a good time. I’m a longtime fan of Pokemon, since the beginning, but dropped it after starting college mainly due to a lack of time and money. Sometime after, I stumbled upon Pokemon Uranium (btw great game if you haven’t tried it yet) and in an effort to revitalize my long time love for the franchise, I began to look for fan-made Pokemon games to play on my pc in my spare time. I then discovered the masterpiece known as Pokemon Reborn and fell in love with the alluring charm of Pokemon all over again. And so I give you my grand debut into the forums of Reborn.

dragonite.jpg.45b2f024711c60a2da6c2168d62a5283.jpg

……well I’ve been lurking around the forums for some time since starting my journey in the early days of episode 16 but never really made an account. So here I am. Howdy.

There’s not a whole lot to talk about myself…. I’m currently in college, I spend most of my time either perusing the internet or playing videogames; I’m a fan of The Elder Scrolls, Dark Souls, and other action RPGs. I somehow manage to excel at math, chemistry and physics while putting in minimal effort (not much a fan of the social sciences); I love puzzles; I’m a fan of many different kinds of music (I don’t play any instrument but would like to pick one up after college); I’m a bit of a weeb; and I like making elaborate and extravagant ordeals out of many mundane occurrences.

So that’s about it. I look forward to seeing the finale of Pokemon Reborn (althouth a bit sad its ending) and popping up every now and again to discuss the finer aspects of Pokemon, gaming in general, the philosophical paradox that is the universe, or whatever topic suits your fancy.

And that’s me. *bows*
Nice to meet everyone.

27 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

I like making elaborate and extravagant ordeals out of many mundane occurrences.

OMIGOSHRLY?!?

Oooooo :o

!!!!!!!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!??!!?!!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!

Everyone he loves making elaborate and extravagant ordeals out of many mundane occurrences!

*bounces up and down excitedly*

That's AMAAAAZING!!

I'm making a really big deal out of this!

MOAR EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One might even say "an elaborate and extravagant ordeal" out of this!!!!

Yay!

*curtsy*

many a thanks for introducing yourself lord dragoknight. i am a local bard who has put his own share of shenanigans (my favorite being making some bloodthirsty barbarians dance the cha cha slide) anyways if you ever find your way into the onyx arcade there is where you will find me most often

Ahh!! More friends! 'Tis a pleasure to meet all of you!

@Doug Dimmadome

@Yagami

Thank you good sirs! Your words do bring me much joy. I chose my avatar (as well as my name) as a homage to two of my favourite pokemon, Dragonite and Aegislash (and also the pun from Dragonite to Dragoknight).

@Jace StormkirkGreetings fellow bard Stormkirk! I myself will be visiting the forums from time to time and doing other knightly things. Perhaps I will join you to the Onyx arcade and we can share stories sometime!

@BrakkGreetings comrade! Thank you for your words! For the shield forme of Aegislash is  the finest of all defenses, and the blade forme the truest of weapons!

@SilverHelio

Salutations good sir! I must say I am much more in favor of the graceful swordplay than the brutish slicing and dicing such barbarians partake in, but thanks for your blessings.

If Dragonite had a mega evolution, what would his mega stone be called? :3

A good question! The redundancy of having a mega stone called Dragoniteite is rather silly, but I feel like simply removing the 'e' and having the stone called Dragonitite a more than suitable fix.
Pronounced Drag-uhn-i-tahyt. It certainly would be a better sounding name than Abomanite or Banettite.