[IC] Neon Exodus Evangelion Act 1 - Promised Land

Notus

Satomi headed in, glad to have a chance to get clean (she was also glad that she finally knew Kyou's gender, as they entered with her - it was getting a bit awkward to work around that). "...I don't think I've ever been more glad to take a shower..." she sighed, putting her bag on a bench before also beginning to get undressed. Off went her glasses (neatly placed beside the bag), then she took a side-glance at the others before continuing. It felt... odd, to be doing this with other people. And she was made a bit nervous by that fact, evidenced by the fact she was sorta standing off to the side. And did that thing with pushing up her glasses (except she had taken them off...) again.

As she removed her clothes and grabbed a towel, a couple things were apparent - one, she's quite pale. Probably didn't get much times outdoors even before they left. Two, undergarments are mostly just functional rather than anything fancy. Three, no, not all Japanese girls are thin and petite despite the stereotypes - in fact her figure was comparable to Beverly. Actually her ahem "melons" might have been a bit bigger, although in general she wasn't as well toned - not much of an athlete then. She quietly grabbed a towel and headed towards the shower as well.

Edited by Twinwolf

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyou, after probably vomiting of anxiety immediately upon disembarking from the EVA and proceeding through the various processing that they had for the pilots - at least she was physically healthy, right? - still looked pretty damn uncomfortable. Her clothes, sopping with LCL, still hung from her body as she slowly pressed herself further into a corner of the locker room, staring firmly at the floor. She didn't seem particularly keen on undressing for the moment, though she looked thoroughly miserable - the locker room situation made her uncomfortable, but the only other thing she could think about was the effects of the attack. Who lived, who died. And the fact that she still hadn't heard from anyone in her family.

Asuka was the last to enter the locker room - she had to go through some extra check ups - and she stood by the door for a bit, measuring the other pilots with her sky-blue eyes.

The red head, now for the first time seeing the others face to face, was about 1.6 meters tall, her long hair locked in twin tails that cascadaded down her back. Her clothing was a red full body suit, matching the colour of her EVA, that clung to her body tightly enough to show her lean, athletic figure even before she finally crossed the room and started undressing.
 "So you are the new kids who were dumb enough to get in EVAs to try and save the world, eh? Welcome to the club." she threw her red suit aside and walked towards a shower. "Did you think it would be cool? Fighting monsters in your giant robots and stuff?"

The only feeling existing in Ranga as she exited the Evangelion was pure childish joy. She had already convinced herself that a little flesh showing from the damaged Evas didn't mean they weren't robots, and she'd already made sure the Angel was dead and all of them were all right, so what was there not to be happy about? She practically waltzed through the checkups with a big smile on her face and entered the changing room happy as can be.

She put her soaked clothes away tidily whenever they were supposed to put them, her form that of a developing child, nothing spectacular or special about her. Small, innocently budding brests layered under her first simple bra without any straps and whatnot. She tapped her feet eagerly as she followed Satomi into the showers. "..." She was silent at Asuka's question, but stopped in her tracks immediately. The red girl's antagonistic attitude towards them was apparent and it made Ranga frown a bit. "N-nobody thought it would be cool! We just didn't want anyone to be hurt. Besides, it's over now! We've beaten the Angel and we can live here peacefully from now on!"

Kyou shuffled about uncomfortably. "It wasn't as cool as I thought piloting a giant robot would be. I was mostly trying not to puke all over the controls or scream the whole time." Eventually, she reluctantly peeled off her clothing, still sopping ; she was a bit skinny, though not unhealthily so, and wasn't particularly notable in the chest area - though slightly larger than one would think. As she started up the actual shower, she stared resolutely into the tile, facing away from everyone else. 

"[...]Besides, it's over now! We've beaten the Angel and we can live here peacefully from now on!"

"Is it, now?" Asuka answered without looking back. "Humanity thought it was over once... until an hour ago. And we are in another planet for f#@'s  sake. How can we be sure it is over?" 

"They didn't really ask. They mostly just shoved us into the robots."

"Ok then. So if you were given a choice in the matter would it have played differently?" 

Asuka stood silent for a moment, turned on the shower and then finally faced them. "Look, I'm not trying to sound ungrateful here. If you didn't come, I might be dead by now - and one fifth of what's left of humanity with me. I'm just mad at how improvised the whole thing was, with no warning, no training, not even plugsuits. You did well, considering everything, but luck played a big part in that last strike... And winning by luck is close to losing in my book."

"No, it wouldn't have changed anything..."  She'd worded that poorly, probably. "If we hadn't done anything then this all would have been for nothing. I couldn't just run away from that." Satomi sighed. She wondered at what the girl said - it implied that she had training, but how would she get that? She went quiet for a minute, stewing on things - why hadn't anyone been told about the Evangelions? About the chance of an Angel? They must have known there was a chance, or they wouldn't have the Evas. Well, that was a simple answer really. Panic. It was illogical to be angry at the admiral, and at her father, but that didn't stop her from feeling that way. 

"You must lose a lot then if you don't like luck." Beverly said as she walked over to Satomi. "Besides the Princess is right we couldn't just do nothing." She continued as she glanced over to Satomi and whistled. "Wow I remember the rumors, but i didn't expect you to be even bigger then me. You sure your father didn't sneak things your food to make them  bigger?" She said as she stared at Satomi doing her best to not grope the other girl.

Edited by rustytengo

Satomi blinked at the sudden subject change. "...Huh? What rumors-" she quickly turned scarlet as Beverly continued and she saw where the other girl was looking. "W-Wait, what? No he d-didn't, that's just how they a-are..." she muttered, pulling up her arms to cover them. That was a bit of a mood whiplash, to say the least.

Beverly giggled a little at Satomi's reaction. "Oh they where rumors from before we where made into ice cubes. Just things i heard around the girls room and what not." She said with what may be a smile. "You know your pretty  cute when your embarrassed, but you can lower your arms I'm not going to cop a feel.....unless you want me to." She said with a laugh.

Satomi continued to blush but slowly put her arms back down... "I-I mean what were the rumors... of course new ones couldn't pop up so quick..." she said. She... sorta had an idea why Beverly had suddenly said that, but that didn't make her less embarrassed. 

Ranga frowned at Asuka, her eyes flaring with whatever bile was rising from within. And when she released her voice, it echoed, unhinged. "Don't swear!" The girl yelled at the redhead, turning her heel and walking into the showers without another word. Truthfully, how did she know it was over? Asuka was telling the truth...and she didn't want to go back to fighting them...at least, well...not like this. If she could learn, then maybe.

"Eeeeep." She meekly stepped away from the older girls when their boob-talk began. Her back straightened up as a plank and her cheeks shyed away, reddening. She hoped they didn't hear her yelp as she let the water drop upon her.

Kyou simply continued her vigil of the tile in front of her as she tried to wash herself, only stopping for a brief glance over her shoulder at Ranga. It seemed she wasn't alone in her deep discomfort with the current topic of conversation; she was torn between feeling bad for Satomi and being grateful that Beverly hadn't decided to harass her about the size of her own chest. Beverly clearly wasn't shy about her sexuality, either, unless she was just talking the way she did to make Satomi uncomfortable. . . She still wasn't sure how to feel about Beverly. On the one hand, she'd saved Kyou's life. On the other, she, well, did things like this,

"Hmm....what where they again...." Beverly folded her arms under her chest and closed her eyes thinking. 

"Lets see there was that one from those older ladies talking about how lucky any man would be to marry you since your such a proper girl and had a nice body that any Man would love....though they said it in a less nice way." Beverly said after a few moments " The one from the girls around our age was.....whats wrong Little Miss?" Beverly stopped and addresses Ranga. "Did you step on something or get some soap in your eyes s or something?" She asked as she approached the younger girl.

"You must lose a lot then if you don't like luck." 

Asuka plainly ignored Beverly's statement -which wasn't entirely wrong- and started to turn back into her shower when the little girl (Ranga, was it?), much to her surprise, yelled at her.

"Don't swear!" 

"Well, of course. Kids shouldn't swear, my bad." She answered with a hint of irony on her voice.

That was when Beverly managed to change the subject... Quite a lot. 

It was quickly becoming apparent to Asuka that she wasn't used to talking with people "her age" anymore. It had been quite a while since the last time, and after all that happened, this kind of subject seemed futile and devoid of any importan- damn, she's bigger than me. 

The redhead pilot couldn't hold a whistle when she noticed the... objects of the girls' talk. Then she realized she did that aloud and, after awkwardly facing Satomi for a moment, slowly turned her back to the girl and put extra focus into grabbing the soap and starting to wash herself.

"...Less nice way?" Satomi muttered - she'd not considered that there would be rumors about her, having never really heard any herself. Of course in hindsight, nobody would say such things when she could hear them. Just as Beverly was about to continue she went off to help Ranga, which at least meant the teasing could stop. Annnd then someone whistled. Satomi looked and saw her staring. She didn't say a word. When Asuka turned around so did Satomi, blushing even more now, before she started grabbing around for some soap or something as well. 

"I-it's nothing, really.........................." Ranga meeked through sealed lips, shifting in spot. Of course Beverly would notice her discomfort...she looked up at the girl, cheeks blushing. She felt awkward in a position like this, age drifting in the limbo of puberty. She'd gotten used to joined showers, that was the world they lived in, but still, someone actively provoking in this manner was new.

And Kyou seemed to be uncomfortable as well. Ranga decided to play safe and rubbed a knuckle against her eye, grinning. "Y-yeah soap got into my eyes. It stings." Her eyes drifted towards Asuka. The redhead didn't sit well with young Ranga. There was still hostility in her voice and her poise. She somehow seemed as if she didn't belong in the room with them, distanced from Ranga not by body like Beverly, but by mind. Thinking about it sent shivers down the young girl's back.

Beverly gave Ranga a "really look" and sighed. "You shouldn't rub your eye then, your just going to irritate your eye that way." Beverly said as she walked away from Ranga. As she started to wash herself with soap she looked over to Kyou who was just staring into the ground. "What are you trying to do burrow your way under the floor?" She called to the girl trying to snap her out of what ever she was doing.  It was way to quiet in here she need to get something happening or she might have to start worrying about things that she rather not worry about.

"I'm just trying to wash up, okay?" Kyou's tone was surprisingly heated, though some of the effect was lost in her not actually turning to face the other girl. "Moteassefam. Forgive me if I'm not taking everyone's measurements as I do so. . ." What the hell did Beverly want with her, anyway? Wasn't it enough to go and bother Satomi AND Ranga? The situation was obviously an uncomfortable one, and unlike some of the others her tension levels were still through the roof; sure, the Angel was dead, but that didn't mean there weren't more, and that they couldn't be on their way here RIGHT NOW, or that her parents were even alive. . .

"Well sorry i tried to see if you where okay, Rat" Beverly said rather annoyed "....hmm I shouldn't be calling you that anymore now your getting all clean and are to cute to be called a Rat." Beverly said after said as she thought about something "Maybe Chinchilla, yeah that works they where a rather cute critter that had a bad habit of braking the aquarium that one of my schools had them in." She continued saying her thoughts out loud trying to get the other girl to do something else other then just have a staring contest with the floor.  

Asuka broke off her silence to go in Kyou´s aid - if only to try and throw Beverly a bit off, since all that noise was irritating her.
 "Oh, so we´re getting cute animal nicknames now? Interesting way of bonding with your friends Beverly... I can actually think of one or two for you as well." She said, turning off the shower and grabbing a towel for herself.

"I said I would deck you before if you didn't leave me alone, and I meant it, now leave me alone!" Kyou spun about - turns out she had a good sense of balance - to face Beverly as she practically shouted at the other girl, and almost as quickly flushed and turned to face away from the rest of the group. "What's your damn issue, anyway? Just let me shower in peace. I'm fine. Go away." 

4 hours ago, King Murdoc said:

. "What's your damn issue, anyway? Just let me shower in peace. I'm fine. Go away." 

"Oh well you know lack of parents, the person who was suppose to watch out for me being nothing more then a dead drunk you know minor stuff." Beverly said dryly. " I just figured that since you where acting completely different then girl who fell out of a vent that we first meet something was up, but whatever." she continued before Asuka broke into the conversation. 

7 hours ago, Notus said:

"Oh, so we´re getting cute animal nicknames now? Interesting way of bonding with your friends Beverly... I can actually think of one or two for you as well." She said, turning off the shower and grabbing a towel for herself.

"I give names that i feel fit the person. Though cute animal names i save for certain cute girls. So unfortunately Miss Ace Pilot, your not getting one of those." Beverly said with a sly grin before she grabbed some shampoo and started washing her hair.

5 hours ago, rustytengo said:

"I give names that i feel fit the person. Though cute animal names i save for certain cute girls. So unfortunately Miss Ace Pilot, your not getting one of those." Beverly said with a sly grin before she grabbed some shampoo and started washing her hair.

" Well thank you, I wouldn´t settle for 'cute' anyway." Asuka answered Beverly, not letting her voice show signs of annoyance. " You seem like just another kid who thinks having a rough childhood is a free pass for doing whatever you want... But at least you learned how to make witty comebacks from those 'issues' of yours, so I guess you´re not entirely hopeless."