[IC] TotMV:G^2: Clash of Fate: The Home Front

Chevaleresse

Another girl stepped forward to get a better look at the mass of heroes, she stood at the low end of average height, wore a black and red dress that came down just past her knees, and wielded a glaive(a broad bladed spear like weapon nearly twice her height).

"Ya know," She said in comment to the others in her group, "They're looking worse for wear, but obviously me and multiverse man have different definitions of getting you ass handed to you."

Magna Sigyl

"Reinforcements? More like Nobunaga did all the work," Magna grumbled. Her attention turned more to the remains of the battlefield, looking to desecrate some corpses for her benefit. Lifting her scythe in the air, she began to twirl it slowly, as it started to pick up speed. Souls began to rise from the remains of the battlefield, and absorb itself into Magna and her minions. To her, it appeared as a spectacle of lights rising from the corpses, but the others probably wouldn't be able to discern the light of the souls. At the same time, the remaining officer and two dragon tooth beasts rose from the ground, their eyes taking a familiar red glow as Magna's. As soon as she finished, she sent her minions to scatter about the area nearby to keep watch. She turned back to address the group of newcomers. "What business do you folk have here?"

Soryn Éclaire

Soryn stared distastefully at Magna, as he disapproved of her practices. He sensed no blood or vitals from Magna, indicating that she most likely was an undead. A lich, most likely. And that he would never get along with her. Though it pained him to admit, she had the right idea of utilizing the corpses to replenish herself. But such a barbaric act of feeding was.. less than desirable, especially for those around him. Soryn slowly began to draw the scattered blood through the ground and towards him. He would store the liquid and consume it later in private. He turned to Walmond to address his question. "They appear amicable, but be cautious if you must greet them."

"As I said, we are here as your reinforcements. We heard news of a particularly strong Trespasser in this world. And as such, were told to come here by the one known as the Battered Hero."

Snow sighs at the... denseness. It's like they didn't hear what she had said before.

Leon sighs in relieve as he saw the reinforcement has come, who then proceed to destroy every single one of the enemy. that was terrifying and awesome at the same time... he thought to himself as he sheathe both of his saber.

He look around the empty battle field looking for something interesting which he didn't, and so he decide to approach the reinforcement group, "you know... thank for the help... even if only one person did that." He overhear one of them says about a particularly strong enemy in this world the group currently helping, "really?" he sighs lazily, "isn't that just amazing." Hearing that and also after what happen on this battle made Leon realize that he need to start training again. If he died, he will not be able to kill that woman.

Rampart's came around to their delayed introduction as Press finished sketching his new surroundings while Lucky kept trying to strike a stubborn match. "Sonova'..."

Magna's inquiry takes Press's eyes off of his beloved notebook long enough to think of an answer, "Detective Prezbuluski - We're the Curbstomp Detatchment, R-21. Central is having us link up with your detachment to make a proper Division." Press squints at Magna in the same way an explorer looks at an odd indent in an otherwise plain wall deep within a ruins. He resumes sketching.

Lucky takes a hit of the Stripes and places his right hand in his pocket, walking closer to the rest of the heroes in the division. "I sure hope thems' all can fight, because they sure as hell can't dress. Who wants to bet on how long it'll take before we see the first Azteca with an all-right tailor?" 

Perlita shot Gabriel a slightly exasperated look in response to his reassurance. "Yeah, because if there's anything you've learned in the months you've known me, it's that not worrying about things is my strong suit. Nerves of steel, me. . ." she muttered with a tone of self-deprecating sarcasm, though that didn't keep her from flushing an angry and embarrassed red when Lucky insulted her clothing.

Magna's query didn't help matters, as Perlita worried that it was in fact a prelude to a potentially hostile meeting... and dealing with the aftermath of something like that sounded positively dreadful to Perlita. Still, she stayed quiet, shying a little closer to her friend from her world, until all of a sudden she saw that corpses were raising from the ground, corpses that seemed to match the other group's likely enemies. "Did she just raise..." she muttered before trailing off, a thought starting.

Edited by Powder Miner

Gabriel

If Gabriel is bothered by the corpses, he doesn't seem to show it. Or perhaps he's putting on a brave face. It's hard to tell with him being so laidback and calm.

"I think she did. Anyway, uh....some guy told us to go help out but, well, looks like someone else got here before we did. Guessing you guys were fighting some pretty big baddies, huh?"

"Just a frankly overwhelming number of regular soldiers." Liliya explained to the one she assumed to be Gabriel. "How much of, well, everything were you told before you got here? Did you know we've got three other teams in other battles right now? Any knowledge of the conflict? We're gonna need to know how much we gotta tell."

"The Battered Hero said there wasn't much time. Mentioned a Trespasser on this world, and a larger group that needed help. So here we are."

Snow looks about as bored and uninterested as one could possibly be, her face showing not an inch of emotion, nor a hint of wanting to.

"Now are we going to stand here over these fallen, or shall we attend to other business?"

Edited by Projeck

Magna Sigyl

The Battered Hero. Someone who was more of a sore spot than useful. Anyone capable of producing that strong of a hallucinogen was some kind of higher power in the grander scheme of things. He was even bothering to kidnap more people for his cause. "I'd be happy to stand around all day, but you seem intent on otherwise. Well, that," she pointed to the castle with her scythe. "Is our fortification. It's what brought us here, and it's what is probably going to get us out as well. But we have a little bit of a problem on our hands."

With a snap of her fingers, she realized that with her gloves on, she wasn't going to make a noise. Nevertheless, she had one of her magicians fire a shard of ice into the castle, only to have it not do so much as a dent. The barrier enveloping the castle remained in-tact, showing no sign of weakness despite the previous attacks from the siege equipment. "Something decided it was a good idea to seal our castle and everything inside it. This is most likely due to of the beings known as a 'Servant'. Mythological heroes from history materialized here to fight to the death. You seem to already know what Trespassers are, so I'll skip that. Feel free to ask questions, I suppose."

Soryn Éclaire

"The group is bigger than what you see here, ours being only but a quarter of the whole. We have also made contact with the... friendlier inhabitants of this world, whom we should meet up with," Soryn explained. "We should also take the siege equipment with us, lest the enemy decides to use it for another attack. I'm sure our group's engineer would love to tinker with that, perhaps mount it on our castle or at our allies' fort."

"If we stood here all day, then nothing would get done. Have you located the particular 'Servant' responsible for sealing your castle? If not, I believe we should relieve that immediately. It might be related to the Trespasser this world is plagued with."

Snow's weapon stops humming, as the engine seems to turn off. She looks to her teammates for a moment, before turning back to Magna.

"It's also possible for the Trespasser to be the one controlling all of these Servants, and this is it's plan to destroy this world. If so, it's important we focus on getting the Servants neutralized, or to seek out the Trespasser first. Either will work finely. Do you know how many Servants remain?"

Press walks over to one fallen soldier laying on its backside back. He squats down, looking over the body curiously and grabbing it by the wrist, rotating the muscle around. "Time of death within the past thirty minutes. Method is questionable, I'm seeing burn marks but also lacerations. Clothing is also in the way." Press looks back up at the many, many other bodies littering the battlefield. "Autopsy will be delayed due to circumstances."

"It's a damn shame these dumb bastards didn't stay in school instead of making this mess. Shoot, the funeral homes in this place must be loaded." Lucky hits the cigarette again. "Servants, sounds like a religious, cult kind of thing. Some sort of weird church youth group turned gang, like they have out in California. If a responsible officer has already given the orders to surrender, we should go into this castle and book whoever's in there, get them to lead us to whoever else they're running with. And can I ask who the hell settled on a castle? There's got to be something less cock-eyed. I 'unno, a bus or something?"

Walmond

Walmond himself remained quiet, examining the new group as they spoke. They... At least seemed a bit coordinated, people who have worked together already and knew how each other worked. The fact that they were sent here to help take care of a Trespasser... Actually worried Walmond, all things considered. He'd have to ask once he got the chance, but a live Trespasser here did not bode well, considering those were the creatures that were devouring entire worlds.

Though... Walmond did wonder how many more servants there were. The rest of the team had probably taken care of two, but Walmond couldn't exactly remember if there were any more. There might have been one more, or there might've been two more left. Shame that the near death experience had made him forget about that.

... In hindsight, he probably should've written that information down in his journal.

Mira

Wordlessly, Mira turned back towards the castle, her red eyes narrowing slightly. So that was theirs, and not something they were supposed to attack. The enemy was trying to destroy it, considering the fact that there were inactive siege machines facing towards the castle.

Though, for the most part, aside from figuring out that the castle behind them was likely a friendly fortress, Mira was rather annoyed. They acted like reinforcements meant saving them immediately, and yes, while 'Nobunaga' did finish off the enemy, they still had more manpower to work with. It kind of annoyed Mira at how ungrateful they were for the fact that they had arrived to give them a helping hand, especially when there was still fighting to do, and they were nearly beaten in their last fight.

Of course, Mira didn't vocalize that, as she simply turned back towards the group. Snow and the others had this covered, she just had to watch.

Magna Sigyl

"Nope, not a clue. Could be any Servant, though one under the class of 'Caster' would be a probably be a good guess. I agree that the magic surrounding our castle is a bit of an issue, but there's no need for haste. At the moment, we're not really in any immediate peril, nor are we able to undo the barrier done upon the castle, so I'd suggest we just meet up with the rest of our group. Best to concoct a plan, than to rush foolhardily in the enemy's hand," she shrugged. Magna crouched down low, balancing the haft of her scythe on her finger, and began to spin it like a toy.

"As for what we're facing, it could be a Trespasser, or we could have just been dragged into this world's politics. Couldn't really tell you. But if that's the case, I'm sure we'll run into it sooner or later. As for how many? Let's see, Rider's dead from the getgo... we're allied with Archer, whom you've had the pleasure of briefly meeting, and the remainder of our group should be fighting Berserker and Assassin right about now. If all goes well, that will leave three of the seven, Saber, Caster, and Lancer. Worst case scenario, they're all dead and there's five to go."

"Well, I suppose it would be best to rally with the rest of your group. I suggest we get to... well, wherever your current base of operations is, and go from there. We should prioritize targeting Caster, among the remaining three."

Snow does a very quick nod.

The girl with red hair and wielding a glaive steps over to the one who called themselves "Snow".

"Strait to formalities and business again Snow?  I guess it makes sense, and as long as there's something exciting to do I can't really complain."