Elegant Birds~ Making Reborn More Gorgeous Than Ever~ (Latest Defeated Gym Leader: Julia)

J-Awesome_One

Prologue: Tyler Breeze's Story

Spoiler

Hey. My name's *brushes hair back with hands* Tyler Breeze and I'm gorgeous.

Spoiler

(10 points to the first person to guess why the characters name is Tyler Breeze. :P)

I have a fascination for the Flying Type Pokemon. They look so elegant and fabulous flying up in the air. Even the way they battle is so gracious. But I suppose I should tell you about myself. First off, I live in the Kalos Region in the city of Lumiose. There's a ton of people there, so I know I can always show off myself walking around the city. I am a boy that needs to be gorgeous at all times. I just wouldn't feel like me if I wasn't feeling like that. My parents are... Alright. They don't get why I'm so, as they say, "stuck on myself" but I must make sure that I look as great as always. Everyone must see how magnificent and grand I look. Great, smooth skin, luscious, long blond hair, the clothes I wear just make me look good. Let's be real. I was chiseled by the gods and I have no flaws to be seen. Try to find one if you want. All you'd be doing is wasting your time. Then again, you'd be looking at me all that time. So maybe you wouldn't be. And just so everyone knows, I never wear a shirt. Just a vest. People should be able to look upon my magnificence and be aww in amazement that I have such. I have few friends that look alright. I guess they are anyways. Anybody that doesn't look gorgeous to me, I just simply won't interact with them. They aren't worth my time. But yes. I suppose that's enough about me.

Fashion Cop/Taillow

Spoiler

I suppose you can say that my Taillow is my starter Pokemon. Of course it wasn't given to me by one of the old, un-gorgeous professors. I actually met it while I was taking a gorgeous walk on Route 16. As I was enjoying the scenery, I saw the Taillow pecking at a Slokoth and it looked dirty and messy. I didn't blame the Taillow for pecking it. I would too if I wanted to. As I continued watching the Taillow, I saw it then fly over to a man that was wearing a tacky Hawaiian shirt and start to peck him. I started to laugh, which caught the Taillow's attention. It flew over to me and stared at me. I was contemplating whether to stay or not. I didn't want this thing to beat me up or chase after me or even worse. Make me look UGLY! Luckily for me though, it didn't attack me. It seemed to be in awe at my appearance. Just to be sure, I span around, showing off my outfit for that day and it flew in circles out of happiness. It flew and sat on my shoulder. Normally, I don't allow that to happen but... This Taillow was different. I could see it cared how it looked and how other Pokemon and people looked. I asked it if it wanted to come with me. It shook its head at me and smiled. As we walked back home, any Pokemon or person I saw that looked atrocious, I'd whisper for Taillow to go and peck them and he'd do it and we would both have a good laugh about it.

PrincePretty/Ducklett

Spoiler

I met my Ducklett while I was walking in Route 7 with my Taillow. The lake is beautiful there and I wanted to go have a swim in it. After swimming in it for a couple of hours, I saw this duck Pokemon twirling itself in the water and did a little hair flip. Although, since it has fur, I guess you call it a fur flip? Anyways, it looked magnificent and amazing and dazzling. My Taillow for once didn't go fly over to peck it. Instead, it flew over and watched the Ducklett dance more in its gorgeous way. I swam over as well and watched. I guess it didn't realize anyone was watching. After it was done, Ducklett opened his eyes and flew back a little bit. I made sure that it wasn't afraid of us and told it that it looked magnificent doing what it was doing. I also told it that usually my Taillow would peck anything that doesn't look amazing or magnificent or anything and that since it didn't peck it, he must have been amazing. It thanked me. I asked it if it wanted to stay with me. I could make him look even more... Gorgeous. It shook its head yes and we headed back to Lumiose City.

Reborn Region

Spoiler

I love the Kalos Region but its beauty? Its magnificence? Its GORGEOUSNESS? It was starting to bore me. I wanted to go somewhere I didn't know to help that region be more beautiful and magnificent and GORGEOUS than it ever had before. I was in my room making sure my Taillow and Ducklett were looking great when my parents called me downstairs. They told me they know how I wanted to help a Region become more beautiful and told me about this Region called Reborn. They called the Professor and asked if she could come here to tell me about the place. I was excited. A possible new place for me to help become more fantastic.  The next day, this woman came to the front door. I opened the door. For someone who's in charge of a Region that looks like it's in bad condition, she dresses pretty nicely. And her skin looks so soft and smooth. I wonder what conditioner she uses. She sat down with me and told me her name, which was Ame, and a little bit about the Reborn Region. A lot of people are apparently bad, some of the cities look bad. She showed me pictures of some of the buildings. Ohh my god! They looked disgusting! Horrific! Terrifying!... Un-GORGEOUS! I told her to stop right there and offered my help to bring some class to that place. She accepted and bought me a train ticket. The next day, I left along with Ame to go to the Reborn Region. While we were on the train, she asked me if I wanted to take on the Reborn Gym Leaders. I never really thought about battles. Let alone Gym Battles. I haven't even had an actual battle yet. But I'm not dumb. I at least know the basics. But the idea of battling other people did kinda excite me. I told her that and she told me as soon as we get their, she'd take me to a Grand Hall and sign me up for the Reborn League. This is great. Now I can make the region more fabulous than it ever has been before and battle the Gym Leaders here. We arrived at the trains station but as soon as the train stopped, it exploded! It was horrifying! There was rubble everywhere, train parts even some blood! But the worst part... Was that my hair got messed up, I had dirt and scratches all over my clothes and my skin was bruised up! I couldn't believe it! Ame came over and made sure I was ok. Mentally and physically I was but the way I looked sure as hell didn't look ok! Then this weird, hyper-active girl came up. She looked like she was wearing a cheer-leader outfit. Yuck. She seemed impressed with the train explosion. Great. A girl who dresses weird AND likes explosions. What's next? A dude who thinks he's the bees knees and wears all green? Anyways, Ame apologized to me. I asked her if I could shower somewhere. She said that there's one at the Grand Hall but people are using it and that I'd have to wait... For almost TWO days! Unbelievable. She again apologized to me, clearly seeing the expression on my face. She told me that I could at least use the Grand Hall as an Inn of sorts. So I at least have a place to sleep. Tomorrow, she's gonna register me for the League and give me a Pokemon. I told her she didn't have to since I brought along my Taillow and Ducklett but I guess it's part of signing up. So looks like I'll be getting another partner tomorrow. But it looks like for tonight, I gotta sleep looking like a mess. This is the worst possible way my adventure could start here. Hopefully, the showers will be usable tomorrow morning.

rFCNmCL.png

HP5pTmF.jpg

Pokemon Team/In Storage

Spoiler

On The Team

SOTbqjd.gif

Nickname: Fashion Cop (Male)

Ability: Guts/Nature: Brave/Level 5

Moveset: Peck/Growl/Focus Energy

H1CtBRp.gif

Nickname: PrincePretty (Male)

Ability: Hydration/Nature: Sassy/Level 5

Moveset: Water Gun/Water Sport

Edited by Awesome_One

1 hour ago, Awesome_One said:

Prologue: Tyler Breeze's Story

Hide contents

Hey. My name's *brushes hair back with hands* Tyler Breeze and I'm gorgeous.

Reveal hidden contents

(10 points to the first person to guess why the characters name is Tyler Breeze. :P)

I have a fascination for the Flying Type Pokemon. They look so elegant and fabulous flying up in the air. Even the way they battle is so gracious. But I suppose I should tell you about myself. First off, I live in the Kalos Region in the city of Lumiose. There's a ton of people there, so I know I can always show off myself walking around the city. I am a boy that needs to be gorgeous at all times. I just wouldn't feel like me if I wasn't feeling like that. My parents are... Alright. They don't get why I'm so, as they say, "stuck on myself" but I must make sure that I look as great as always. Everyone must see how magnificent and grand I look. Great, smooth skin, luscious, long blond hair, the clothes I wear just make me look good. Let's be real. I was chiseled by the gods and I have no flaws to be seen. Try to find one if you want. All you'd be doing is wasting your time. Then again, you'd be looking at me all that time. So maybe you wouldn't be. And just so everyone knows, I never wear a shirt. Just a vest. People should be able to look upon my magnificence and be aww in amazement that I have such. I have few friends that look alright. I guess they are anyways. Anybody that doesn't look gorgeous to me, I just simply won't interact with them. They aren't worth my time. But yes. I suppose that's enough about me.

Fashion Cop/Taillow

Hide contents

I suppose you can say that my Taillow is my starter Pokemon. Of course it wasn't given to me by one of the old, un-gorgeous professors. I actually met it while I was taking a gorgeous walk on Route 16. As I was enjoying the scenery, I saw the Taillow pecking at a Slokoth and it looked dirty and messy. I didn't blame the Taillow for pecking it. I would too if I wanted to. As I continued watching the Taillow, I saw it then fly over to a man that was wearing a tacky Hawaiian shirt and start to peck him. I started to laugh, which caught the Taillow's attention. It flew over to me and stared at me. I was contemplating whether to stay or not. I didn't want this thing to beat me up or chase after me or even worse. Make me look UGLY! Luckily for me though, it didn't attack me. It seemed to be in awe at my appearance. Just to be sure, I span around, showing off my outfit for that day and it flew in circles out of happiness. It flew and sat on my shoulder. Normally, I don't allow that to happen but... This Taillow was different. I could see it cared how it looked and how other Pokemon and people looked. I asked it if it wanted to come with me. It shook its head at me and smiled. As we walked back home, any Pokemon or person I saw that looked atrocious, I'd whisper for Taillow to go and peck them and he'd do it and we would both have a good laugh about it.

PrincePretty/Ducklett

Hide contents

I met my Ducklett while I was walking in Route 7 with my Taillow. The lake is beautiful there and I wanted to go have a swim in it. After swimming in it for a couple of hours, I saw this duck Pokemon twirling itself in the water and did a little hair flip. Although, since it has fur, I guess you call it a fur flip? Anyways, it looked magnificent and amazing and dazzling. My Taillow for once didn't go fly over to peck it. Instead, it flew over and watched the Ducklett dance more in its gorgeous way. I swam over as well and watched. I guess it didn't realize anyone was watching. After it was done, Ducklett opened his eyes and flew back a little bit. I made sure that it wasn't afraid of us and told it that it looked magnificent doing what it was doing. I also told it that usually my Taillow would peck anything that doesn't look amazing or magnificent or anything and that since it didn't peck it, he must have been amazing. It thanked me. I asked it if it wanted to stay with me. I could make him look even more... Gorgeous. It shook its head yes and we headed back to Lumiose City.

Reborn Region

Reveal hidden contents

I love the Kalos Region but its beauty? Its magnificence? Its GORGEOUSNESS? It was starting to bore me. I wanted to go somewhere I didn't know to help that region be more beautiful and magnificent and GORGEOUS than it ever had before. I was in my room making sure my Taillow and Ducklett were looking great when my parents called me downstairs. They told me they know how I wanted to help a Region become more beautiful and told me about this Region called Reborn. They called the Professor and asked if she could come here to tell me about the place. I was excited. A possible new place for me to help become more fantastic.  The next day, this woman came to the front door. I opened the door. For someone who's in charge of a Region that looks like it's in bad condition, she dresses pretty nicely. And her skin looks so soft and smooth. I wonder what conditioner she uses. She sat down with me and told me her name, which was Ame, and a little bit about the Reborn Region. A lot of people are apparently bad, some of the cities look bad. She showed me pictures of some of the buildings. Ohh my god! They looked disgusting! Horrific! Terrifying!... Un-GORGEOUS! I told her to stop right there and offered my help to bring some class to that place. She accepted and bought me a train ticket. The next day, I left along with Ame to go to the Reborn Region. While we were on the train, she asked me if I wanted to take on the Reborn Gym Leaders. I never really thought about battles. Let alone Gym Battles. I haven't even had an actual battle yet. But I'm not dumb. I at least know the basics. But the idea of battling other people did kinda excite me. I told her that and she told me as soon as we get their, she'd take me to a Grand Hall and sign me up for the Reborn League. This is great. Now I can make the region more fabulous than it ever has been before and battle the Gym Leaders here. We arrived at the trains station but as soon as the train stopped, it exploded! It was horrifying! There was rubble everywhere, train parts even some blood! But the worst part... Was that my hair got messed up, I had dirt and scratches all over my clothes and my skin was bruised up! I couldn't believe it! Ame came over and made sure I was ok. Mentally and physically I was but the way I looked sure as hell didn't look ok! Then this weird, hyper-active girl came up. She looked like she was wearing a cheer-leader outfit. Yuck. She seemed impressed with the train explosion. Great. A girl who dresses weird AND likes explosions. What's next? A dude who thinks he's the bees knees and wears all green? Anyways, Ame apologized to me. I asked her if I could shower somewhere. She said that there's one at the Grand Hall but people are using it and that I'd have to wait... For almost TWO days! Unbelievable. She again apologized to me, clearly seeing the expression on my face. She told me that I could at least use the Grand Hall as an Inn of sorts. So I at least have a place to sleep. Tomorrow, she's gonna register me for the League and give me a Pokemon. I told her she didn't have to since I brought along my Taillow and Ducklett but I guess it's part of signing up. So looks like I'll be getting another partner tomorrow. But it looks like for tonight, I gotta sleep looking like a mess. This is the worst possible way my adventure could start here. Hopefully, the showers will be usable tomorrow morning.

rFCNmCL.png

HP5pTmF.jpg

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Reveal hidden contents

On The Team

SOTbqjd.gif

H1CtBRp.gif

That run looks pretty promising :D 

Good luck with your new run^^ :) 

Ahh, I see a run with my favourite type and a promise of many birds. I'll be watching this, it looks like it's gonna be interesting!

Flying is a really fun type to use, good luck with your endeavor! Swanna is lowkey one of my favourite flying types, and definitely underappreciated. So it's cool to see it have a spot on your team.
Julia isn't actually that much of a reason to worry IMO, but I'll be interested to see your protag go up against Serra - both for the type and for the character. Beauty queen versus beauty queen? Outta curiosity: Are you gonna be committed to the characterization, or do you want it to be more of a gimmick without planning for it to be character development-heavy? 'Cause I have a soft spot for runs that try to develop the protag as a character~

8 hours ago, Paul25 said:

That run looks pretty promising :D 

Good luck with your new run^^ :) 

Thanks! :D

8 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Let's see how you will manage against Julia :D

Ehh. Julia's pretty easy. I once beat her with just a Butterfree and Charmeleon. And the Butterfree KO'ed 5 of her mons. xD

6 hours ago, Yagami said:

Why didn't you choose charmander?

Ohh don't worry. I will. The next episode will reveal this. :)

5 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Julia is easy.
Charlotte and Serra would be a challenge :D 

Lol. Charlotte always scares me.

4 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Oh yes it started :D, i wish you good luck Awesome :) 

Thank you very much. ^_^

3 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Good luck in your Flying endeavors :)

Thanks a lot! :D

2 hours ago, ZEL said:

Ahh, I see a run with my favourite type and a promise of many birds. I'll be watching this, it looks like it's gonna be interesting!

Flying is a really fun type to use, good luck with your endeavor! Swanna is lowkey one of my favourite flying types, and definitely underappreciated. So it's cool to see it have a spot on your team.
Julia isn't actually that much of a reason to worry IMO, but I'll be interested to see your protag go up against Serra - both for the type and for the character. Beauty queen versus beauty queen? Outta curiosity: Are you gonna be committed to the characterization, or do you want it to be more of a gimmick without planning for it to be character development-heavy? 'Cause I have a soft spot for runs that try to develop the protag as a character~

I'm gonna try to keep him like that. It might be tough but ohh well. And thanks for the good luck! :D

Btw, I should have mentioned this at the beginning but I'm sure a lot of people will see it here. Any Pokemon that doesn't have the Flying Typing but will eventually evolve into one, I will not be using in an Gym Battles and I'm gonna try to not use them in events as well.

Episode 1 - Encounters Of The Interesting And Un-Gorgeous Kind

Spoiler

I woke up and still looked un-gorgeous which was unacceptable. I walked up to the counter and asked Ame if the shower was available and she told me no. I was frustrated. I suppose she could see how upset I was and decided to give me the things I need so I could be registered to the Reborn League. She gave me PokeBalls, a Pokegear, a PokeDex, a badge case, which looks absolutely gorgeous, and running shoes. And luckily, they look fantastic on my feet. She then told me it was mandatory to choose a starter Pokemon as it was part of registering. She took me to a room upstairs and gave me a choice between the 18 starters of all regions. That was shocking. Well since I was a fan of the Flying Type, there was only one choice I could make. I picked and sent out Charmander. Turns out, it liked to show off itself too. It blew little embers out of its mouth while it twirled around and did a sassy pose at the end. I was in awe of it. I was happy to take it. I ran downstairs and saw Victoria. I saw her yesterday as I entered the Grand Hall. She looks… Alright. Her outfit is interesting. Which is why I don’t mind talking to her. She asked Ame if she could choose her Pokemon now. They both went upstairs. Then this weird looking dude came in. All goth like and fishnets and yuck. So not gorgeous. I went to leave but he stopped me and talked to me. I really didn’t want to be there so I didn’t really pay attention to him. The only thing I ever really heard was that his name was… I think Cade? No no. Ummm… Cain. That’s it. But yea. That’s all I really heard. Then he challenged me to a battle. I told him I’ve never battled before and he said that he was a lot of boys first time. I thought about it and decided that if I’m gonna have my first battle, might as well be with someone that looks like… That. I accepted. I decided to use my sassy little Charmander as he chose a Nidoran M. It was back and forth but I won. He congratulated me and just to be nice, I said thanks. But I also told him he should change up his attire a bit. He looks ATROCIOUS. He laughed and told me he really liked me. What a weird one this guy is. But he seems to be staring at me a lot so I guess it isn’t all that bad. He took me over to the PokeCenter that was in the Grand Hall and we got our Pokemon healed up. Victoria and Ame came by and then Cain went with Ame. I took a sigh of relief. Victoria noticed and asked me why I did that. I told her why and she seemed to have gotten angry with me. Why? It’s not my fault he’s not anywhere near as gorgeous as me. Even with the way I look now. She told me that it isn’t nice to judge people on how they look and that it wasn’t right. I scoffed at her and I suppose that got her angrier and she challenged me to a battle. I accepted. She had a Tepig as I again chose Charmander. As with my first battle, it was back and forth and yet again, I came out victorious. She acknowledged I was a good battler but that doesn’t excuse the way I look at people. She told me to be nicer to people here or I wouldn’t have friends here and also, bad people would want to hurt me for that. I agreed, only because I didn’t want to hear anymore about it. She calmed down and then left. I rested up my Pokemon and was about to go out and explore the horrible state of the city but then I remembered on how I looked. I decided to stay to contemplate if I should wait for the shower or if I should risk being seen as un-gorgeous.

hvUv004.jpg

Pokemon Team/In Storage

Spoiler

On The Team

SOTbqjd.gif

H1CtBRp.gif

eXdSvbp.gif

Nickname: Passion Burn (Female)

Ability: Solar Power/Nature: Impish/Level 7

Moveset: Scratch/Growl/Ember

Edited by Awesome_One

Too much gorgeousness for my eyes... in any case, good luck!

I'd have thought that you'd have all the girls swooning over your gorgeousness, but it seems not, it looks like your character's the only one who considers himself gorgeous, while noone else seems to think so. Kind of a running gag, I guess xD

Just now, RedAlert said:

Too much gorgeousness for my eyes... in any case, good luck!

I'd have thought that you'd have all the girls swooning over your gorgeousness, but it seems not, it looks like your character's the only one who considers himself gorgeous, while noone else seems to think so. Kind of a running gag, I guess xD

Haha. You know, I've been thinking, after my next Episode, if I should actually describe what the character is. Cus I have a feeling a lot of people are gonna have a lot of different thoughts of him. Like "Is he this" or "Is he that". xD

Episode 2 - Gorgeous Encounters And The Ugly Green Boy

Spoiler

I decided that I should just go out and explore how bad the city and the people look. I mean I’m going to at least get SOME sort of shower either today or tomorrow. Then everyone will see how gorgeous I am once I do. I explored a lot of the city. It all looks so BAD. Not fabulous. Not magnificent. Just yuck. I’m gonna have my work cut out for me. And the people and what they wear? They deff don’t make the city any better looking. In fact, they seem to make it look more ugly. A couple of people challenged me to a battle. Haven’t lost yet. After every battle, I’d tell the trainer what to do to so they could look more gorgeous and make the city look better. They all gave me a rude look. I don’t understand why they won’t just listen to my advice. I’m just trying to save them all and this region from being ugly. No one wants to come to an ugly region. I come across a cave with broken up railroads. “What the heck did this to the railroads?” I wondered to myself. I looked up at the ceiling and a Woobat came flying down. It flew around and stared at me. I didn’t know why. Then it used its Psychic powers on me. But… It wasn’t attacking me. It was making me look how I was! It fixed my vest, god rid of the holes in my jeans, cleaned up my skin and made it smooth and made my hair all fluffy and clean again. I took a selfie with my cell phone and looked at the pic. I looked even more gorgeous than I ever had in my entire life! I thanked it for making me look amazing and asked if it wanted to come along with me on my journey. It used Confusion to blow out some kind of dust out of its nose in a heart shape and was flying up and down. So I threw my PokeBall at it and caught it. I went back to the Grand Hall afterwards and battled more trainers. I saw a couple of trainers bullying a Zigzagoon near the edge of the bridge. I didn’t care for the Zigzagoon but I also didn’t think it was right for these un-gorgeous, filthy hoodlums to be picking on it. So I went to stop them and they both challenged me to a battle. Didn’t take long until I beat them both and had them running to their ugly families. The Zigzagoon looked up at me thankful and seemed to want to come with me. I only use Flying Types or Pokemon that become Flying Types so I declined. It then seem like it was suggesting that it wanted to thank me somehow then. I remember seeing a Combee in a tree near the Grand Hall. I told it that if it helped me catch a Combee, its debt would be paid and it could run off to wherever it wanted to. It nodded in agreement and we ran off to the Grand Hall. I found the tree and told the Zigzagoon to go up the tree and fight the Combee. I don’t really know what happened but after a couple of minutes, a female Combee fell down out of the tree, fainted. I threw a PokeBall and caught it. I thanked the Zigzagoon and we both went our separate ways. I healed my Pokemon and the newly caught Combee in the PokeCenter inside the Grand Hall. I brought out the Combee. It looked around and then looked at me and looked away. Did it not like how I looked? How could that be? Then I saw it peek back at me. Maybe it was jealous somehow? I saw it holding honey and asked if I could see it for a second. She reluctantly let me have it and I molded it into a gorgeous looking crown. It looked at it and it yelled in excitement. I put it on its head and she felt happier now and not jealous. After that, we traveled deeper into the city. I battled this old man to gain access to his garden. Out of everything I saw so far, this was the only thing that I saw that was close to looking gorgeous in this city. As I was about to leave, I saw a Wurmple. I remembered that Wurmple had a 50/50 chance of evolving into Dustox or Beautifly. And I ALWAYS wanted a Beautifly. So I just threw a PokeBall at it and caught it. I sent it back out and reluctantly picked it up. While I do find Beautifly absolutely wonderful, it’s pre-evolved forms still kinda made me feel yuck towards them. I told it that hopefully one day, it’ll evolve into a gorgeous Beautifly but even if it didn’t, it still looked amazing right now. It got so happy from that, it actually started to glow. I was shocked and put it down. I could see that it was transforming. Was it… Evolving? Already? I’ve seen Pokemon evolve on tv but never in person. The glow faded and right there was a… Silcoon! That means its next evolution would be Beautifly! Yes! I was so excited! I praised the Silcoon for evolving and it seemed pleased as well. We continued to explore the city and battling more trainers. As a result of that, Silcoon eventually evolved into a gorgeous, beautiful looking Beautifly. I was so happy. And not to long afterwards, my sweet little Woobat, who helped me fix myself up earlier in the day, evolved into a magnificent looking Swoobat. In its excitement, it somehow made long gloves for me to wear with its Psychic powers. And it matched perfectly what I was wearing! After a while of battling trainers, I came across… A boy wearing basically nothing but green. Ohh great! He saw me and started to belittle me. Is he kidding me? I told him to look at how he looks and look at how I look and to realize that he’ll never be as gorgeous as me. He gave me a weird look and then called me a weirdo. I challenged him to a battle and he warned me he’d make me regret challenging him to a battle. After about, I don’t know, twenty seconds (Beautifly spammed Gust.), I made him regret accepting the challenge. I told him that he nor his Pokemon looked as gracious and magnificent as me or my Pokemon. He scoffed at me and left. It was getting pretty late, so I decided to head back to the Grand Hall to sleep. Tomorrow, I think I’m gonna challenge the Gym Leader and try to win the badge.

EfJvVNb.jpg

Pokemon Team/In Storage

Spoiler

On The Team

8fVlSA6.gif

Nickname: Fashn Dsgnr (AKA Fashion Designer) (Male)

Ability: Klutz/Nature: Gnetle/Level 15

Moveset: Confusion/Assurance/Gust/Heart Stamp

H1CtBRp.gif

Ability: Hydration/Nature: Sassy/Level 15
Moveset: Water Gun/Water Pulse/Wing Attack/Aerial Ace

MchCIjg.gif

Nickname: Queen Fab (Female)

Ability: Hustle/Nature: Lax/Level 15

Moveset: Gust/Sweet Scent/Bug Bite

SOTbqjd.gif

Ability: Guts/Nature: Brave/Level 15
Moveset: Peck/Wing Attack/Quick Attack/Focus Energy

eXdSvbp.gif

Ability: Solar Power/Nature: Impish/Level 15
Moveset: Scratch/Growl/Ember/Smoke Screen

YjCitAa.gif

Nickname: Beauty Shot (Female)

Ability: Rivalry/Nature: Rash/Level 16

Moveset: Gust/Tackle/Absorb/Stun Spore

Quick Question For Everyone Reading This!

Spoiler

I just have a weird feeling that maybe people are not really understanding the "Tyler Breeze" character I'm trying to portray here. Just asking. Would you all like me to describe how his personality is and any other stuff about him before my next Episode or just let people think what they think? I honestly don't mind pausing it for a couple of hours to describe him. So don't worry about that. I just want everyone to understand him. But anyways, I hope you all enjoy reading my Episodes up to this point. About to go to sleep. Depending on how many people want to know, I'll do it as soon as I wake up. Night peoples! :D:):P^_^

Edited by Awesome_One

Oh man, it's gonna be a blast to see Tyler interact with Fern some more, seeing as they're two shades of arrogance. As for your question: I think if you want to introduce us to the character more, it's best done in the actual writing. If there is something you want to tell us about him, try to show it to us through the story. It's usually more interesting and engaging to get to know characters through the medium. Especially in terms of personality, because what you tell us about that will only hold water if we can find proof of it in the writing. Meaning if, for example, the author says a character is very generous, that character better show themselves consistently generous in the story, or else there's no reason for the reader to believe, let alone care about this information.

Edited by ZEL

On 7/10/2017 at 11:23 AM, Awesome_One said:

After swimming in it for a couple of hours, I saw this duck Pokemon twirling itself in the water and did a little hair flip. Although, since it has fur, I guess you call it a fur flip?

Haha, technically, birds have a plumage, not fur :) 

Good luck and have fun with your new run, @Awesome_One! And hope you finish all of them :) 

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

Why not, it isn't a bad idea. I prefer you describe his personality :) 

Lol. I think for right now, I'll try to describe it somehow in the narrative. If a lot of people get confused, then I'll tell it.

29 minutes ago, Jess said:

Haha, technically, birds have a plumage, not fur :) 

Good luck and have fun with your new run, @Awesome_One! And hope you finish all of them :) 

Lol. Well I didn't know that but that also fits in with the character. He's not totally dumb but he's no smart either. He's 50/50. Like what I did with him and Cain. Cain's checking him out cus he looks sexy but Tyler thinks its just cus of how gorgeous he looks. And yes. I'm going to abuse that word. A LOT. Haha. But thank you Jess!

6 minutes ago, rayyan said:

Great narration skills there.Tyler holds a bit too much pride in his Beaty though.May the beauty be with you.

Double thanks and that's exactly what he's doing.

Episode 3 - The Un-Gorgeous Team Meteor

Spoiler

Ahh. Today feels like a great day. I go over to the counter and ask Ame where’s the closest Gym. She tells me there’s one not far from here and it only takes about a minute or two to walk there. That’s perfect. I could go there looking gorgeous and most likely win the Gym Badge… Gorgeously. I walk over and see a Power Plant looking building. Is… Is this the gym? It looks hideous. Definitely needs a touch up. Maybe just tear the whole thing down and build something more fabulous and majestic. I walk up to the door and someone runs out and makes me fall down. That means I look pathetic and so unappealing! I look up and see that it’s the cheer leading outfit girl. What’s someone like that doing here? She sticks out her hand to help me up but I decline and get up myself. I have no clue what she’s been doing. I can’t risk looking anymore un-gorgeous by touching her hand. She tells me she’d love to battle with me but she has to go deal with a team or something inside a building. Before she runs off, I ask her why she’d battle me. And then she tells me something shocking. SHE’S the Gym Leader. She’s the Gym Leader? How could someone that looks like that become a Gym Leader. She’s too much into explosives and she looks so… *makes vomit noise* How? She then tells me that I should help her and some of her friends are gonna come help out. Now normally, I would decline her offer but… She’s the Gym Leader and I came for a Gym Battle. So looks like I’m going to help an… Uggo. And possibly more Uggos. Ugh. Great. I decide to come along with her. As we walk to wherever she’s taking me, she asks me how come I never wear a shirt. I look at her and show off my smooth skin and my abs. Who wouldn’t want to see all of this gorgeousness? She laughs and thinks it’s funny. I don’t get it. Why would it be funny? Everyone should try to look as fabulous, magnificent, beautiful and most importantly, gorgeous as me. We reach our destination but apparently there’s no way in. So what now? Do we just sit here for help? I go to ask her but all of a sudden, I hear a loud BOOM! I see a large dust cloud coming towards me. I try to get away from it but it’s obviously faster than me. Suddenly, my Beautifly, Combee and Swoobat pop out of their PokeBalls and use their Gust Attacks to blow the dust cloud the other way. I thank them and put them back into their PokeBalls. I look towards Julia and see that their Gusts actually just blew it back onto her. She looks at me and laughs. Girl, you’re covered in dust. Why aren’t you freaking out? Then again, she just BLEW UP A FREAKING STEEL DOOR! So I suppose it makes sense. She tells me that my Pokemon really care about how I feel about my appearance a lot. I never really thought about it that much but she was right. They did always try to keep me gorgeous. And I always do the best I can to keep them gorgeous. After that, two people come walking up. Ohh my Arceus. Are you kidding me? Fern is here? And there’s a girl that looks ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE HIM? Great! Two more Uggos for me to deal with. Julia introduces Ms. Green as Florina… Yea. I’ll just stick to Ms. Green. And while I hate seeing people wearing all green, her’s at least looks SOMEWHAT good. Better than Fern at least. Compared to him, she’s gorgeous. We all go inside. As I’m walking in, I found myself wondering why we’re even here. I never asked. I only came to speed up whatever they were doing so I can have my Gym Battle with Julia. But I soon got my answer. The water all around the city is toxic and apparently it’s coming from here. At least that’s what I think. I’m not good at remembering stuff that’s all scientific and stuff like that. Now if it’s about fashion design stuff, I have all the smarts for that. But anyways, Julia decides that it’d be best if we split up into two teams… And I get stuck with Fern. Great. Now if someone sees us together, they’re gonna think I’m not fabulous and look all… like him. No! Yuck! I told him to not follow me at all. I didn’t want to be near him. So he just stayed there. I went through to the next room and saw a couple of guys dressed in black clothing. What is this? One color clothing month or something? I go up and two people come running up to me and tell me to leave. I tell them I can’t because me and a couple of other people are here to try to stop whatever is going on here. Both of them look at each other and sent out their Pokemon. Wait. What?! A double battle?! I’m not ready for that! I send out my Swoobat to try to stop the two Pokemon but it’s just not enough. Fear of losing the battle and also getting dirty in the process, I yell out to Fern to help me. He comes walking in, and yes, I mean WALKING in and asks me what’s up. What’s up? WHAT’S UP?! I’m in a battle here, two versus one and you ask me what’s up?! He tells me that if he needs my help, that all he wants me to do is call myself ugly. Why that mother-… Fine. I shout out to him that I’m ugly. He laughs, runs over and sends out his Budew and together, we’re able to beat back the two people. They run further into the building saying something about a Team Meteor. Julia said we were here to find a team. I guess we found them. I turned to Fern and told him even if I did somehow become ugly, I’d always be way more gorgeous than he could ever dream of. He scoffs at me and tells me to get a move on so we can leave already. For once, I agree with him. We battle a couple more members of this Team Meteor and meet up with Julia and Ms. Green in another room. Ohh thank god! “Please let me stay with you!” I yell inside my head. There was a steel grate in front of us and a computer thingy next to it. Ms. Green examined it over and attempted to hack into it. Julia didn’t feel like waiting and told me and Fern to look for dynamite. Two things went through my head at that point. The first was “Dynamite? But… I don’t want to get dirty from the blast. I almost got dirty when you did that earlier!” The second was “Really? I gotta continue with Fern? Ugh. Can you use the dynamite on him instead? Something tells me a lot of people would be happy about that.” We went into the room below us, fought more grunts and found the dynamite. Ohh joy. We went back to the room where Julia and Ms. Green were and reluctantly gave her the dynamite. I hid over in a corner to try not to get as dirty as possible. She started to count down and then… Ms. Green hacked in! Ohh thank Arceus! No explosions means no me getting un-gorgeous! Julia was a little upset but I pushed her in and we were met with a two more Team Meteor grunts and some god awful outfit wearing man. With a mechanical eye? Ew! Why? Why does he exist?! The look of him sent shivers down my spine. I was so thankful for how I looked. I didn’t hear much of their conversation because I was lost in thought in my head. Which one is more ugly? This person or Fern? Fern shook me and asked what I was doing. I looked in front of me and the two Team Meteor grunts, who the scary looking man introduced as Aster and Eclipse, were sending out their Pokemon. Me and Fern did the same as the big guy were taking on Julia and Ms. Green. This was one of the most hardest battles I’ve ever been in. It made me almost doubt myself if I could do the Gym challenge. But somehow, we came out in gorgeous victory.T

Spoiler

Tyler Breeze And Fern VS Team Meteor Grunts Aster And Eclipse

Elekid uses Shock Wave on Beautifly
Magby uses Ember on Budew
Beautifly uses Stun Spore on Magby/Misses
Budew uses Stun Spore on Magby
Elekid uses Thundershock on Beautifly/Beautifly faints
Budew uses Mega Drain on Elekid
Magby uses Fire Spin on Budew/Misses
Swoobat uses Confusion on Elekid
Elekid uses Thundershock on Swoobat
Magby fully paralyzed
Elekid healed with Potion
Swoobat uses Heart Stamp on Elekid
Magby uses Ember on Budew/Budew faints
Elekid uses Shock Wave on Swoobat/Swoobat faints
Lotad uses Bubble/Elekid faints
Magby uses Ember on Lotad/Critical Hit/Lotad gets burned/Lotad faints
Taillow uses Wing Attack on Magby/Taillow gets burned
Snivy uses Wrap on Magby
Magby uses Fire Spin on Snivy/Snivy faints from Wrap attack at end of turn
Tyler Breeze and Fern win

After that, the man told us that we should not interfere anymore with their plans and vanished. Julia then set the dynamite on the ground and LIT THEM ON FIRE! I ran out of there ahead of everyone else. It exploded but luckily this time, no dust cloud or anything was coming at me and threatening me with it’s ugliness. Fern ran off and Ms. Green went to the Obsidia Ward. At least I think that’s what she said she was headed. Me and Julia talked a little bit afterwards about Team Meteor. They were planning on blowing up her Gym and apparently they blew up the train I was on. How dare they! Do they realized that I couldn’t look gorgeous for a full night and almost a whole day?! She told me she couldn’t wait for our Gym Battle and went back to her Gym. I smiled and waved but I didn’t know if I was ready or not. I heard from some kid that all Reborn Gym Leaders have a full team of Pokemon. And I had trouble with just two Pokemon not that long ago. Can I do this? Am I ready for this?

IU20oS7.jpg

Pokemon Team/In Storage

Spoiler

On The Team

YjCitAa.gif

Ability: Rivalry/Nature: Rash/Level 16
Moveset: Gust/Tackle/Absorb/Stun Spore

8fVlSA6.gif

Ability: Klutz/Nature: Gnetle/Level 16

SOTbqjd.gif

Ability: Guts/Nature: Brave/Level 16
Moveset: Peck/Wing Attack/Quick Attack/Focus Energy

tbEK8n1.gif

Ability: Solar Power/Nature: Impish/Level 16
Moveset: Scratch/Dragon Rage/Ember/Smoke Screen

MchCIjg.gif

Ability: Hustle/Nature: Lax/Level 16

H1CtBRp.gif

Ability: Hydration/Nature: Sassy/Level 17
Moveset: Water Gun/Water Pulse/Wing Attack/Aerial Ace

Edited by Awesome_One

Episode 4 - Tyler's First Shockingly Gorgeous Gym Battle!

Spoiler

I decided that I would train my Pokemon a lot to improve not only their battling skills but also mine. After a couple of hours of training, I decided to go to the Grand Hall and clean my Pokemon. They worked hard and I know they have the same mindset as me and hate feeling un-gorgeous. When I got done cleaning my team, I went to leave but thought of something. I really did only want to use Flying Type Pokemon in my Gym Battles. I sent out my Charmeleon and asked if it would be ok if I kept it in the storage unit in the PC. And I made sure to explain that it has nothing to do with her look or that I thought differently of her. I just simply told her the truth. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I put her back inside of he PokeBall and put her it into the storage unit in the PC. Then I finally walked up to where Julia’s Gym was. I stood at the door in front of me. I was afraid of losing. I’ve never had this feeling before. It feels weird. Feels totally… un-gorgeous. But I went through. The inside definitely needs to be remodeled or something. Looks hideous. And of course her “puzzle” is to take random Voltorbs and make them blow up steel grates. Everytime, I had to hid behind something so the dust and debris wouldn’t get on my fabulous clothes or luscious skin or hair. Finally, I made it to the back room where her stage is, I guess. And I’ll admit, it was cutesy. Not my taste but… It’s not that bad looking in there. And the streamers on the top spell KABOOM!…

LGAVVg4.png

Ohh Julia. Anyways, I went up to her and she started to talk about booming stuff and her school days. I had to get her attention back to me and reminded her that I was there for a Gym Battle for her badge. She snapped back and the battle started. And… Ohh no. Come on. Really? She’s an Electric Type Gym Leader? She’s gonna win. She’s totally gonna win. I’m using nothing but Flying Type Pokemon and she has a full team of Electric Types… I DON’T EVEN HAVE A FULL TEAM! I guess she saw how worried I looked and asked if I was ok. I didn’t wanna tell her. It would make me look un-gorgeous to do so. But I eventually caved in and told her I don’t have a full team and only use Flying Types. She smiled and said anything is possible and that I just had to have faith in my Pokemon. And that even if I did lose, they would certainly try harder. She even said that winning would probably make them feel more gorgeous as well as myself. I decided that I needed to try not only for me but my team. The battle started. I have no clue or how it was possible but on my first try for the badge, I came out the winner.

Spoiler

Tyler Breeze VS Gym Leader Julia

Combee uses Bug Bite on Helioptile/Helioptile faints
Combee uses Bug Bite on Voltorb
Voltorb uses Charge Beam on Combee
Voltorb healed with Potion
Combee uses Bug Bite on Voltorb/Voltorb faints
Combee uses Bug Bite on Voltorb/Misses
Voltorb uses Sonicboom on Combee/Combee faints
Voltorb uses Charge Beam on Ducklett/Misses
Ducklett uses Water Pulse on Voltorb
Voltorb healed with Potion
Ducklett uses Water Pulse on Voltorb
Voltorb uses Sonicboom on Ducklett
Ducklett uses Water Pulse on Voltorb/Voltorb faints
Emolga uses Nuzzle on Ducklett
Ducklett uses Water Pulse on Emolga
Emolga uses Nuzzle on Ducklett/Ducklett faints
Swoobat uses Confusion on Emolga/Emolga faints
Beautifly uses Air Cutter on Blitzle/Critical Hit/Blitzle faints
Electrode uses Charge Beam on Beautifly
Beautifly uses Air Cutter on Electrode/Electrode faints
Electrode uses Charge Beam on Beautifly/Beautifly faints
Taillow uses Quick Attack on Electrode
Electrode uses Charge Beam on Taillow/Misses
Taillow uses Quick Attack on Electrode
Electrode uses Charge Beam on Taillow/Taillow faints
Swoobat uses Confusion on Electrode/Electrode faints
Tyler Breeze wins

It felt great! I felt fabulous and amazing for winning what seemed like an impossible winning match but my Pokemon came through for me and won it. Julia came up to me and congratulated me on winning her Volt Badge. I have to say, the badge looked really gorgeous despite where I won it. She told me to look at my Pokemon. I did. Even though they looked dirty and not all that fabulous and magnificent… They still did. I never experienced that. Despite how they looked, I still felt like they were gorgeous. Maybe this Julia was onto something. I thanked her. Before leaving, I apologized for calling her cheer-leading outfit yuck and that it looked… Somewhat ok. She laughed and thanked me and I left to go to the Grand Hall. As I walked out the door, I saw Victoria. She was still wearing that weird robe that weirdly looked right on her. She saw me and I held up my badge. She congratulated me on my victory but she had to tell me something. In the Obsidia Ward, plants are coming to life and attacking people! How could that even happen? She didn’t know but told me she was going to find out what was going on. I decided I’d wait til tomorrow. I mean, my Pokemon are dirty and stuff from the Gym Battle and need to be cleaned. But I still appreciated their beauty and gorgeousness even in their filth. I made it to the Grand Hall and got my Charmeleon out of the PC Storage Unit and showed it the badge. She got really happy and blew out some ember that landed on my vest and slightly burned it. She looked at me expecting me to be mad. I’ll admit. I was really annoyed but from what I’ve learned today, I just ignored it and told her that it was ok. Besides, Swoobat won’t let me look bad anyways so it’ll be repaired in no time thanks to its Psychic abilities. I promised Charmeleon that as soon as it evolves into a Flying Type, that it will be used in a Gym Battle. She jumped up and down for joy. It was getting late and my Pokemon needed to be cleaned up. So I started to wash and brush them. Tomorrow, I suppose my next destination is Obsidia Ward.

f1GR9qB.jpg

Pokemon Team/In Storage

Spoiler

On The Team

8fVlSA6.gif

Ability: Klutz/Nature: Gnetle/Level 20

H1CtBRp.gif

Ability: Hydration/Nature: Sassy/Level 20
Moveset: Bubble Beam/Water Pulse/Wing Attack/Aerial Ace

MchCIjg.gif

Ability: Hustle/Nature: Lax/Level 20

SOTbqjd.gif

Ability: Guts/Nature: Brave/Level 20
Moveset: Wing Attack/Quick Attack/Double Team/Focus Energy

YjCitAa.gif

Ability: Rivalry/Nature: Rash/Level 20
Moveset: Air Cutter/Morning Sun/Absorb/Stun Spore

In Storage

tbEK8n1.gif

Ability: Solar Power/Nature: Impish/Level 20

Episode 5 - The Gorgeous Gang Fight

Spoiler

I woke up gorgeously feeling great from my Gym victory yesterday. I took out my badge and looked at it. It was so shiny and magnificent looking. I deserved to have this in my grand looking badge case. I got up and got ready. I was actually allowed to use the shower for once. I’ve never felt more gorgeous than ever afterwards. I got dressed, grabbed all my stuff and headed out towards Obsidia Ward. As I climbed up the stairs, I noticed police blocking the entrance and Ms. Green was talking to them. She saw me and asked them if I was able to come through since I was able to help with her the previous day. She explained to me the situation but… She used too many big words. I think it’s just plants are coming up through the ground? Wait. Victoria said something like that yesterday. Now I know what she was talking about. She left and I followed. The place just looked awful. Un-fabulous. Un-magnificent. Un-gorgeous. The buildings looked just like they did in the previous Ward. Except worse. Huge cracks all over the road. There was a huge crack in front of me so the only decision I had was to go down. I again saw Victoria. She stopped me and tried to convince me to not go into the slums. Slums? What is that? She explained to me that it was like a cave or something like that and that it was just horrible. I was afraid that I’d get dirty somehow but I knew I had to get through. Not only because of helping out with this problem or even for the Gym Badge. I needed to show more people how gorgeous I look. She wouldn’t let me go though unless I beat her in a battle. I tried to convince her to let me go. I even offered one of my vests, which is SUPER rare for me to do. She refused. So I had no choice but to battle her. In a couple of minutes, I win the match and she tells me to be careful.

Spoiler

Tyler Breeze VS Victoria

Beautifly uses Air Cutter on Ralts
Ralts uses Lucky Chant
Ralts healed with Potion
Beautifly uses Air Cutter on Ralts/Ralts faints
Pignite uses Flame Charge on Ducklett
Ducklett uses Bubble Beam on Pignite
Pignite healed with Potion
Ducklett uses Bubble Beam on Pignite/Pignite faints
Charmeleon uses Dragon Rage on Makuhita
Makuhita uses Force Palm on Charmeleon
Charmeleon uses Scratch on Makuhita/Makuhita faints
Tyler Breeze wins

Ohh I will. I will not let myself get dirty in anyway. I go and reach the slums. Before I look at the entrance of the Slums, I feel something hit my vest. I look and some gunk fell from somewhere onto my shoulder. Then from out of nowhere, a wild Hoppip comes from out of nowhere and cleans off my vest and it did a great job. I thanked it and it shook its head up and down excitedly. I took out a PokeBall and asked if it wanted to travel with me. It floated over to the PokeBall and went inside it. I decided to wait and go find somewhere to train my newly caught Hoppip. But since I already had a full team of six Pokemon, it went into the PC Storage Unit. So I went to the PokeCenter and exchanged Charmeleon for the Hoppip. I send it out and tell it I’m going to train it to make it more stronger and to make it look more gorgeous. I found a cave and started to train it. In a couple of hours, I trained it so well that it evolved into Skiploom. I decided that was enough training and went back to the Slums. The entrance looks gooky. The inside was even worse. It was cold, icky, dirty lot of junk around. I battled off a couple of trainers that were in there. Their clothes were all ripped and looked very, very ugly. I still can’t believe they want to wear something like that instead of something of what I’m wearing. And there was a box that was moving on its on… That’s weird. While I was battling trainers, my Combee evolved into a Vespiquen! The honey crown I made it looked even more gorgeous on her as a Vespiquen. I made it near the exit and as I got there, I saw a couple of Scraggys pop out of boxes and a Scrafty turned around and gave me a look. It obviously is staring at how gorgeous I look. It then sent in two Scraggys after me. At first, I thought they were just gonna feel how smooth my skin was. But instead, they tried to attack me! Why?! I had no choice but to send out my Pokemon to battle them. One by one they went down and eventually, their gang leader tried to take my team down but I came out on top. Gorgeously.

Spoiler

Tyler Breeze VS The Scrafty Gang

Taillow uses Aerial Ace on Scraggy
Ducklett uses Wing Attack on Scraggy/Scraggy faints
Scraggy uses Faint Attack on Taillow
Taillow uses Aerial Ace on Scraggy
Ducklett uses Wing Attack on Scraggy
Scraggy uses Faint Attack on Taillow/Taillow faints
Scraggy uses Headbutt on Ducklett
Beautifly uses Air Cutter/both Scraggys faints
Ducklett uses Wing Attack/No Opponent
Beautifly uses Air Cutter on Scrafty
Ducklett uses Wing Attack on Scrafty
Scrafty uses Faint Attack on Ducklett
Beautifly uses Air Cutter on Scrafty/Misses
Scrafty uses Faint Attack on Ducklett/Ducklett faints
Skiploom uses Fairy Wind on Scrafty/Scrafty faints
Tyler Breeze wins

After that, it unlocked the steel grate and nodded for me to go out. Before I did, I looked back and called the Scrafty over really quick. I pulled a shiny black vest out of my bag and gave it to Scrafty. Honestly, I think it looks magnificent without it but with it. WOW! It’ll look fabulous. Scrafty put it on and looked like it was showing it off. It shook hands with me and both our groups went our separate ways. I came out and, still looking gorgeous, I went down some stairs. I saw that I was in a Ward called the Coral Ward. I checked to see if there was a PokeCenter and luckily they did. Before I did that though, I checked the city. While it doesn’t look fabulous or anything like that, it was by far the best Ward I’ve seen so far. I went into the PokeCenter and decided to stay there for the night. Again, I washed my Pokemon to make them more clean and gorgeous.

AJmrHSu.jpg

Pokemon Team/In Storage

Spoiler

On The Team

SOTbqjd.gif

Ability: Guts/Nature: Brave/Level 21
Moveset: Aerial Ace/Quick Attack/Double Team/Focus Energy

H1CtBRp.gif

Ability: Hydration/Nature: Sassy/Level 21
Moveset: Bubble Beam/Water Pulse/Wing Attack/Aerial Ace

YjCitAa.gif

Ability: Rivalry/Nature: Rash/Level 21
Moveset: Air Cutter/Morning Sun/Absorb/Stun Spore

EKXjfoE.gif

Nickname: GorgeousClnr (AKA Gorgeous Cleaner) (Female)

Ability: Leaf Guard/Nature: Impish/Level 21

Moveset: Bullet Seed/Fairy Wind/Sleep Powder/Stun Powder

3U6F7Qj.gif

Ability: Unnerve/Nature: Lax/Level 21
Moveset: Gust/Slash/Bug Bite/Sweet Scent

8fVlSA6.gif

Ability: Klutz/Nature: Gnetle/Level 21
Moveset: Confusion/Assurance/Air Cutter/Heart Stamp

In PC Storage Unit

tbEK8n1.gif

Ability: Solar Power/Nature: Impish/Level 21