Pick My New Mono Type Run Through Reborn!

J-Awesome_One

Which type would you like to see me use for my next mono type run?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which type would you like to see me use for my next mono type run?

• Water
    • Flying
    • Poison
    • Psychic
    • Fighting
    • Normal
  2. 2. Sandbox Mode: TM/Move Tutor usage ?

• Be allowed to use TM's/Move Tutors (If yes, comment when I should be able to use them)
    • Not allowed to use TM's/Move Tutors
  3. 3. Sandbox Mode: Mega Evolution usage ?

• Allowed to use Mega Evolution (If yes, comment when I should be able to use them)
    • Not allowed to use Mega Evolution
  4. 4. Sandbox Mode: Obtain items to evolve certain Pokemon ?

• Allowed to use items to evolve certain Pokemon (If yes, comment when I should be able to use them)
    • Not allowed to use items to evolve certain Pokemon
  5. 5. Allowed to use a MOD that allows HM's to be used without any of my Pokemon knowing them ?

• Allowed
    • Not allowed

It is I! Awesome_One coming at you again with another one of those "Pick My Next Mono Type Reborn Run" polls! For those of you that know me, I'm still doing my Ice Type Mono Run to which I'm only going to be updating once every week. I made a status about it already so go check it out of you want to. Anyways, I shall be posting my top 6 favorite types. And yes. Some of these are already doing some of these runs on their own posts but I'm sure they won't mind if it gets chosen for me too. I shall also be making other polls on her for other stuff as well. Ohh yes. I'm using Sandbox Mode. Just so everyone knows. Thanks in advance for voting! :D

I'll say water mono since water types are my favorite (and I'm in the middle of a fighting mono, lol). However, one thing I always wanted to see is an Egglocke for this game. It would be brutal to organize, but it would be so interesting which mons would get picked.

Edited by FactoryofSadness

Voted for flying mono coz it is one of the  fastest and powerful type. And you will have many moves which can manupulate the terrain.

You dont really need to use a MOD coz you will have many mons who can learn all the HMs :) 

Just now, Satoshi said:

Finally a Flying mono! :D 

Now its time to choose your team. ;) 

Lol. Ohh yea. I forgot to say. This won't be my typical "only 6 Pokemon team." I'm gonna start out with either like 2 or 3 and the the rest will be caught. ^_^

Thats better.

But as you are using sandbox then why dont you let everyone suggest you mons for a team of like 10. And then take them from the mons generator. It will be fun. :) 

But thats upto you. And All the Best for a new run. :D 

Just now, Satoshi said:

Thats better.

But as you are using sandbox then why dont you let everyone suggest you mons for a team of like 10. And then take them from the mons generator. It will be fun. :) 

But thats upto you. And All the Best for a new run. :D 

Maybe the next one but I'm miss the feeling of catching Pokemon. D"x I need to catch some in this run. Haha.

Then you have to start with charmander, do you want me to trade you an awesome charmander? also about the mistery egg pokemon, you should trade with someone to get a flying type.

I hope you choose at least one of these - dratini/bagon/fletchling