Poison Monotype run of Reborn (Latest Defeated Leader: Amaria)

Jess

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet nobody knows anything in Greek either, @HongaarseBeer, @LykosHand, @Zarc. And don't say the M word, this doesn't count @LykosHand :D 

Edit: @Revan I would catch Croagunk anyways ;)  Can't say no to the only Poison-Fighter in game! Plus, gotta love the Brock's Croagunk memes

Edited by Jess

Just now, LykosHand said:

Yeah you're right xD. Oh, you anticipated me, but don't worry i will not say this :) 

Of course, all greeks know certain italian words and italians certain greek words! xD

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

@Jess καλημέρα 

kiss.

I will repay you sooner than expected...

Nice googling skills mate :D 

Good morning to you too though!

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

Yes, but i'm not know nothing about greek xD

@Jess ο φίλος μου πώς είσαι 

Well... A bit gibberish! But understandable! I'm very well, thank you :) 

1 minute ago, DemICE said:

Interesting concept!

I wonder which mon will be named Icarus.  My original charizard is named Icarus because he flies, and has solar power, so he melts from the sun XD

That fits perfectly, indeed! Well, my only choice for Icarus is something that can fly... :) 

And also dislikes the sun!

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Well... A bit gibberish! But understandable! I'm very well, thank you :) 

I, of course, know a bit of Greek. As a scholar in 10,000,000,000,000,000 world languages, and a person of culture, I know the word Zeus.

18 minutes ago, Jess said:

I bet nobody knows anything in Greek either, @HongaarseBeer, @LykosHand, @Zarc. And don't say the M word, this doesn't count @LykosHand :D 

Edit: @Revan I would catch Croagunk anyways ;)  Can't say no to the only Poison-Fighter in game! Plus, gotta love the Brock's Croagunk memes

Now I actually do know some Greek. And I also know the M word... But I won't use it.

Since I work at a Greek restaurant I mainly know restaurant-like words, but I can also count at least 100. I'll just write it down phonetically: Kalí spera, ti Kanis? Thentro (or dentro, don't know) kremidi, ya ti klano. (something with farting because of onions... A customer once said this)

5 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Now I actually do know some Greek. And I also know the M word... But I won't use it.

Since I work at a Greek restaurant I mainly know restaurant-like words, but I can also count at least 100. I'll just write it down phonetically: Kalí spera, ti Kanis? Thentro (or dentro, don't know) kremidi, ya ti klano. (something with farting because of onions... A customer once said this)

The M word most suitable to your occasion then must be Moussaka! :D Yumyum!

God damn, the last one had me laughing like an idiot! xD 

Perfect! 

Edited by Jess