Member Appreciation Thread: 2017 Edition

Azeria

Well, um... I guess it's time to make a real post. I mean, I don't know what to say here, I like pretty much everyone here. But some people here are especially cool, yanno?

You're in for a wild ride chums

@Tommy Wiseau MA BOI, you're really fucking cool dude, and you're one of my first friends here (aside from my Amazonian buddies), and it was a pleasure to meme with you and sometimes at your expenses.  I know you won't be tagged in this, but fuck it

@Azeria You're a quality punching bag pretty cool my dude, and it's fun chatting shit with you

@TheDW66 You're pretty rad man, and it's nice to see someone like you that can meme on anything and doesn't take things too seriously

@Wendel YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING GOD for real, you're pretty cool too dude. Youre a nice presence in the chat, and your madness only makes you great

@Juniper I'm using the word "cool" too many times already, but fuck it. You're pretty cool, and a blast to chat shit with even if you're a lil' bitch sometimes

@YinYang9705 You edgy fuck are a pretty cool, down-to-earth guy, and a great presence in the Showdown chat

@Odybld You're pretty rad too dude, and it's nice to see you around more often. Stay cool and enjoy the world

@Isa.phoria You're rad fren, and a great presence in the forums, enjoy your cats and cowbells

@ZEL You're a pretty cool and nice person you know

@Arkhi we haven't talked that much yet, but I can tell you're pretty cool dude. Stay awesome bro

@Jan Same goes to you, and great work on everything you've done for the community

@Alex Your banter is always amusing, and nonetheless you're a pretty cool person

@Wolfox You're also a great presence in the forums, you're pretty rad bro

@Another Retired Shipper You're a great guy and and give a really positive vibe. Stay awesome dude

@President Felix You're pretty cool and lots of fun dude, and always a great influence in Reborn

@IntSys You're a pretty rad dude too buddy, and a great presence in the chat. Stay cool fren

@Lost Lore

tfw I didn't know your forum name until just now You're pretty cool and lots of fun as well, 10/10 innuendos tbh. All the best

@Caradius You're a nice guy. A really nice and ACTIVE guy, always a great presence in the chat

@Cyanna Cyril You are rad as a bee fren, and a really fun person to be around. Nice to see another fan of alomomolas

@DerogatoryTrainer

You are surprisingly cool and funny for a borderline nihilist and although we didn't "talk" that much, it was fun when we did

@Spineblade You're a cool guy as well, and always a great presence here

@Guzam You're pretty cool too mate but DEEZ NUTS is dead

@Bazaro You're a pretty cool guy and a great presence in Reborn as well, and good work with partially running the league

@Ironbound You're always pretty cool and great to talk with, and one can learn many things by talking with you

@pyrromanis Emboar is filth now srsly, you're a pretty cool guy as well, and lots of fun to talk with

@Cool Girl You're a great person, and you spread a really positive to those around you. Stay awesome

@Quinn ... you're a riot

@Shinyrio Haven't talked that much with you, but I know you're a pretty cool, nice and ponderate person

@HongaarseBeer (again) you're a pretty cool dude io, and lots of fun to talk with

@Monsieur Divergent Great job with basically anything you started on the forums, you're a pretty cool dude as well

@Zarc You're so new to the forums, yet you're such a great influence here. Keep it up my dude

@Jericho I haven't talkes with you that much either, but it's not hard to tell you're a great gut and lots of fun

@Zumi You're such a great influence around here, and you're really fun to be around. Love your art too

@Marcello You're a wanker willy pretty cool dude yanno, and great job on... what was that game again?

@DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk You're a cool overlord dude and a great presence here in Reborn, and thanks for tolerating the memery in the chat

@Tempest Haven't talked with you that much either, but Iknow that you're a great gut and you do your best to help everyone around you

And finally, @Amethyst, thank you for starting this awesome community, you're awesome and lots of fun, and none of this could have been done without you. Stay cool fren

Edited by Hycrox

oh

oh, bby.

this years appreciation goes out to the people ive liked being around the most this year. my friends. lets do this. also alphabetically listed because why not.

@Alex

who else but you. even though our conversations are often nothing but memes and innuendos being thrown back and forth the innuendos mostly from your side, I very much enjoy said conversations. plus, youve been really helpful towards me in the past. the situation you helped me with like a year ago? your support/help was way way more appreciated than you may imagine. also, I have to thank you for the sunglasses bluedoof- hes beautiful. also this is an edit but I nearly forgot to mention youre super kind. because you are. really are.

@Arkhi

I dont particularly converse a lot with you, but thats because I think (correct me if im wrong, or not, you choose) that most of your talks happen in pms and I am an absolute trashbag at doing pms and very much prefer group chats. despite that, I love your presence in chat. really do. your jokes are pretty much always on point, and your atoks are by far my favorite emotes on discord. oh, also, creme.

@Azeria

> having to say positive things about azery

:/

in all seriousness, youre actually a really cool guy. im glad that youre still around, because that really wasnt evident, considering where you came from. ive said it multiple times before, and ill say it again- I havent seen anyone change (for the better) as much as you did during my time on reborn. love beating your shit in in hackmons and monorandoms, because lets be real, we both know the opposite aint happening. keep going the way you are, buddy.

@Chimchain

ey. you surprised? I hadnt particularly talked that much to you before 2017, which is kinda funny because we both were active people in the rp subforum back when I was still active there. either way, for some reason you decided to come more on server for a short while in...2017, right? anyway, glad you did. I quite like talking to you, not to mention beating you up in duel links. shame youre not around as often anymore- but honestly its understandable considering you have a life that needs to be led.

@Cyanna Cyril

how the fuck didnt I talk to you more back when we were both in atlantis tbh. I think I only really started conversing with you when I gave you some feedback on a redemption team of yours? either way we talked for like two hours about it and that kind of broke the ice. and now youre super cool and I just cannot imagine how I didnt start actively talking to you earlier. ive seen you online less on showdown lately, though. may be my own fault for also being on less, but still. even if you constantly make those fkin alomomola jokes, ive still grown real fond of you. stay cool.

@Etesian

youre absolutely one of the odd ones out in the list, and thats not meant in a bad way. I dont remember at all how we started talking, when we started talking, and why we started talking. but I dont regret it at all. youre an incredibly cool dude, even if you shit talk me all the time. but hey, in return I whoop your ass in hackmons, so I guess we are even there. youre also one of the very few people I consistently talk to in pms, and thats a huge ass achievement because I dont know how you manage to keep me interested but you manage and its awesome. also, you helped me with an issue some time ago too, and I thank you for listening to my mad ramblings that day.

@Hukuna the Undying

bet youre surprised. you really shouldnt be. even though we talk about never anymore (totally my fault because aforementioned being garbage at pms), I really did enjoy the conversations we had back when we somewhat consistently talked to each other. im glad your self-esteem isnt as shit as it used to be, because really, youre a fucking rad dude and if I see you self-depreciating yourself one more time youre going to catch a trout in your face. we clear? we clear.

@Hycrox

buddy. chum. pal. matey. friendo. if I look at my 'closer' circle of friends, youre one of the few new additions that appeared compared to last year. your meme levels are off the chart, and thats fucking awesome because memes are fucking awesome and so by default you are fucking awesome and we are both fucking awesome and im using the word fucking too much in this sentence but I dont care because we are going to make this thread great again its true.

what a story mark.

@IntSys

without you reborn showdown would be even deader than it often is at the moment, and I thank you for that. even if you may not realize it, youre a really cool dude to talk to. I really like your presence in chat, even though we barely ever have a serious conversation. I dont know too much about you (did someone say garbage at pms and everything?), but just know that I really like your presence, otherwise you really wouldnt have made it to this list.

@Ironbound

and here we go. we really couldnt be more different from each other. youre a realist, im a dreamer. youre a worker, im a lazyass. you like celesteela, I hate celesteela. and yet we are real good buddies and I absolutely love it is the way it is. youre one of the really few people that I sometimes show my serious side to, and thats because your presence kind of brings it out in me. that isnt a bad thing at all, btw. oh, also, magneton > magnezone. sue me.

@Isa.phoria

of everyone in this entire list, you are probably the most odd one out. thats not meant in a negative way- far from it, actually. I normally get to know people and bond with them by meeting them for the first time in a chat service like showdown or discord, but you are consistently not active in any group chat at all. instead, you just approached me one day after some shenanigans in a forum status, and thats how we started talking. even though we havent particularly talked much lately, I still want you to know I care about you. so here. I care. youre cool. wheres the caveman.

this list is not yet complete. there are still ten more people that need to be added, and they will be edited in later.

also, there are a LOT of people that didnt make it to this list. I could list all of them here but honestly I dont want to ping like half the community atm. I just want you to know, all of you who make showdown, discord and/or forum live, im happy youre around. no exceptions. reborn wouldnt be the same without you, person.

on that note, id also like to state something I noticed here. lately, ive been hearing people (mostly older members) saying that the forums are dying and activity has been going down. however, looking at this thread and the people who posted in it, forum looks absolutely alive to me- theres just a new batch of people that prefers to post in other parts of the forum. and it makes me super paranoid and makes me think that the newer and older 'generations' of reborn people are getting split more and more. so id also like to take this opportunity and say thank you to the 'newer' members of reborn that I dont necessarily know. you all are playing a huge part in keeping the forum alive at this point, as well as creating an influx of new members which is invaluable for every community. sincerely, thank you all.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

@Hukuna the Undying

bet youre surprised. you really shouldnt be. even though we talk about never anymore (totally my fault because aforementioned being garbage at pms), I really did enjoy the conversations we had back when we somewhat consistently talked to each other. im glad your self-esteem isnt as shit as it used to be, because really, youre a fucking rad dude and if I see you self-depreciating yourself one more time youre going to catch a trout in your face. we clear? we clear.

Not truly that surprised no lol. And don't be too hard on yourself, I'm not much better at it either ((to be fair you chnge your name all the flippin' time on Discord so... I don't know how I'd ever be able to remember though.))

And lol, just keep in mind it's pretty much a joke. I riff on myself a lot cause that how I get those thoughts out of me more or lee. I didn't know why I was such that way until more recently. ((like in the past 2 yearsish... mostly last year.)) and that I use that type of humour more or less cause it gives me a sense of control over it. Like, I can say I'm garbage as a joke because that makes it powerless or meaningless. I get now a lot don't really get why I'm doing it etc especially with how hard it is to judge tone on the internet. ((since if I was voice chattin' it'd be super obvious I'm a sarcastic bastard through and through. Then again... maybe not LOL? I'm quite the master of sass.))

Also, I won't be doing any of my own. Least for now. I'm sure the folks that I'd shout out for this know I appaicate them. But also because posts like that take a hell of a lot out of me and I have to think about them for a long time. This year is also hardly over. I'll have to think about it for the time being.

I have been reading my shoutouts doe. Pings help with that a lot. I'm surprised in some way sot get as many as I have. I tend to be a footnote in most folks lives. Just a presence that exists. Not riffin' on myself there just how it tends to go. I keep to myself a lot and tend to not be the easiest one to approach. Or at the least, that's the perception for some reason. Perhaps give me a random pm on here or Discord once and awhile... I tend to respond to anyone that takes the time to go out of their way XD.

Hmm. This comes on the heels of apparently getting made fun of by some of you jokers on Discord - so in lieu of not being able to be a jerk to people around here like that's going to stop me I'll send a few shout-outs.

@Jericho - Mike, you're probably deader than I am these days. Congratulations on the job and what not - and keep working hard. This place was lucky to have you. #Team@

@Rosesong - For some reason these clowns forgot you a lot more than I expected. Thanks for still being someone I can talk to and for laughing at my jokes. If I'm not funny, I don't got nothin!

@Maelstrom - Can we actually talk about something OTHER than President Trump for once? You're a cool guy - and probably better at video games than I am. Thank you for serving our country and for being man enough to make me think long and hard. Truth be told, I needed your tough talk more than you know.

@Lost Lore - I don't know if this lady is still around, but she's easily the funniest person in this community. Whenever I would feel guilty about laughing about something, she would back me up and laugh too.

@Ikaru - (someone start telling these people they got shoutouts) - Thanks for the Bond Units, for having an excellent taste in music, and for going out of your way to talk with me.

@Sheep - Tom, my brother, from down under. Camilla is just as good as Haar. Seriously. They can both be badasses together. It's not a big deal.

@President Felix - I like the way you respond. It's earnest, and down to earth.

@Eviora - ......thank you....for making my brain hurt and making me question why I like arguing so much. Being challenged is healthy. Make sure you pick up Fire Emblem: Echoes so we can talk about something other than the same old

Shoutouts to the Fire Emblem: Heroes squad for being my friends. I'd fight for you guys.

Forum mods, pat yourselves on the back for doing the forum policing I used to like but then didn't.

Server/Discord mods, ......uh........Go TEAM?

Devs...... WHEN IS EPISODE COMIN- *shot*

Not very good at this stuff and will probably end up repeating myself but here we go:

@Xiri: Wow, it's been over a year since we first started talking. Whether it's mons or miscellaneous stuff, I always have a good time talking  with you man. It's been a great time working with you in various events this past year.

@DragonMasterKrim: As another big FE fan it's very nice to have had someone to talk to and debate with over this series. Not to mention you're also just a good guy to be around really.

@InnocentSerenity: It's always nice be around your distinct sense of energy of general upbeat attitude. Stay great man.

@Alex: You're a very kind person. Always a pleasure to talk to!

@Azeria: I don't talk to you one on one as nearly as much as I'd like, but it's been great working with you on Redemption and laughing at various phone mishaps and whatnot.

@TheScarletSword: Someone I've met rather recently, it's been great just talking to you and hanging out. Stay cool!

@frarpeto: Another person I don't really talk to that much but I have a lot of respect for you man.

@Tommy Wiseau: Bibs!!!! You're hilarious dude and a blast to be around. 

The Redemption League Staff: It's been a fun ride working with you guys this season, thanks for making this a fun project to be a part of.

I basically repeated myself a bunch but stay cool guys, you've made coming to Reborn worthwhile.

Holy shit, I'm surprised so many people mentioned me. Forced me to reply in this thread (Ain't a bad thing tho, folks <3)

I'm worried about listing people here actually in case I might forget someone Because I'm a big scatterbrain

(Also not thaaaaaaat great with words so the texts will be as short as I am)

But I'll give it a try: Please don't lynch me if I forget you

@Wolfox - You're the first person I actually talked to through DMs. And you manage to reply to all my shitposting statuses!

@Tommy Wiseau - I was once anxious around you but now I'm comfy af around you. Tell the caveman to order some belgium fries and waffles

@Hukuna the Undying - I got in touch with you through a title mistake I make in a thread. Who'd knew it would turn out like this!

@Marcello - You're still my math senpai and a good friend. And yes, I'll probably still write some memefics about you every now and then

@Lugruf - You're inactive here, but that doesn't stop me from bothering you on Discord where I ask you if mexican is an individual language

@HongaarseBeer - I still manage to forget to reply to you, but know that I really care about you, as with everyone else here on this list

@Another Retired Shipper - You also tend to reply to my statuses, and you seem like a really cool guy!

@seki108 - You were also one of the first people to greet me when I decided to stop lurking

@BlueMoonIceCream - I got to know of your existence of people bombing the Prediction thread, then I decided to bother you through DMs

@Hycrox - You like Seinfeld, how are you NOT cool.       But seriously, I'm glad to see you around here!

Also, special thanks to people I don't talk to as much, but regularly see: @Animefan666, @Monsieur Divergent, @FairFamily, @ZEL

And of course, a special thanks to @Amethyst for creating this wonderful game <3

EDIT

I forgot @ArgenHyuu, @Mockingbird and @Shing. I'm sorry

Edited by Isa.phoria

7 minutes ago, Isa.phoria said:

Also, special thanks to people I don't talk to as much, but regularly see: @Animefan666,

Hey, someone's aware I exist!

Right back at ya Isa! Your status updates are always funny and if their's one thing I can appreciate, it's someone with a good sense of humor.

okay, my brethren, im back for the second part of my post. I could have edited my previous post and I probably should have, but id also like to leave a message here that I kind of wanted about everyone that checks up on this thread to see.

ive been hearing things on server lately such as 'I suck at writing appreciation' or 'I feel bad when I write like one line when others go for full paragraphes'. my message to all of you is- dont care about what other people write. this thread is about giving your appreciation to the people you actually appreciate around here. that can be in big lines, small lines, or literally in whatever, really. you dont even have to necessarily post in this thread- its time to quote what a great man once said.

'It would help the world turn a bit better if we expressed our gratitude every once in a while.' - arkhi, original member appreciation thread

this thread was originally created to spread positivity, not to compare what people wrote to each other like 'ha I wrote two lines more that means I appreciate more'. no. thats not what this thread is about. even if you just give a bunch of shoutouts without too much extra text, it still makes people feel welcome. makes people feel happy that someone likes them being around. and thats what its all about.

okay now that thats out of the way, time to get this show on the road once more with the final ten of my appreciationistics.

@Jericho

pls no wankerino. its kind of a shame to see you online less these days, but I guess its to be expected- real life is important stuff. ive had my fun talking to you before, and while we really couldnt be more different in a variety of ways, I still think youre a really cool guy, and you should keep on being a cool guy because being a cool guy is what its all about. also, dartz in yugioh abridged is the best anime character ever. thank you?

@Kurotsune

ey. youve been around less and less, but that doesnt stop me from including you. to be completely honest, I have barely even conversed with you the past year- even though you were partly responsible for the beaver cream incident fuck off kuro I still couldnt just not include you. a big part of the reason for that is that youve kind of forced your help on me once, without my approval, and while I would normally tell people off super hard for doing that, I wont do that in your case. because it actually helped. youre not always necessarily a nice person, but youre a good person. and thats what I really appreciate about you.

@Lost Lore

LOSTWHY

even with the constant innuendos on showdown I swear to god lost youre going to kill me one day, youre still someone that we cant miss there. because showdown would be stupid dead if it werent for you. people sometimes say that im the one to make showdown lobby live- but I disagree there. in my opinion, youre putting in much more work on that aspect than I am. thanks for that. other than that, youre just a genuinely likeable person to be around. so keep being you.

@Marcello

seaking_rubysapphire_action

gottem

once more a rather new addition to my list. I really hadnt gotten to know you before...end of 2016, I think? around where I started playing my reborn wonder trade run, I assume it was. and I have to say, you were rather skilled at kicking my ass with well-timed jabs. you still are, actually- but now I got seaking to counter you so fuck off. if I hadnt made it evident before, though, I genuinely consider you a friend, and I just want the best for you, despite the many amounts of times I seaking you. stay cool, friendo.

@Odybld

thanks for being back. if it werent for you, hunger games simulator hosting on server would have died way more quickly. actually, wasnt it the hunger games sim through which we started talking? I actually dont remember but you just approached me one time because I was being dumb. even though we had our disagreements and arguments, im glad we can look past that now. youre super easy to talk to, and even though you taint my innocence with a lot of innuendos, im glad youre back. sorry for not particularly staying in contact as much while you were gone- im godawful at that stuff, especially if skype was the only way to do so.

@President Felix

in the beginning we talked a bit. and then we didnt talk for a bit. and then we talked again for a bit. and then we didnt talk again for a bit. rinse repeat rinse repeat. I want you to know that, on my whole appreciation list here right now, ive known you the longest of all, bar maybe ark and azery. youre kind of one of the oldest friends I have in that regard- not as in actual age, but more in how long we have been buds. sometimes you come around to help me a bit, and I seem to even recall I came to your aid once. we dont particularly talk too much at the moment too, but destiny will find a way to make us converse more, trust. it always has.

@Spineblade

E Y S P I N E eyspine ey spine EY SPINE

you knew I had to do it. youve been the target of a bunch of my memes, often against your will, id assume. im sorry about that. despite that, youre still a really cool person to be around. sometimes you seem even more innocent than I am, though. I know, I know, hard to believe, but its true. im sorry for tainting your bird discord with memes that one time, and also be around more. reborn needs you. goddammit spine.

@Xiri

oh god dammit. if I see you mention alomomola one more goddamn time

xiri! my former leader in the great nation of atlantis that we brought to victory, because atlantis was the best and I will not allow any disagreements. thats actually about where we started off, too. though we dont particularly talk as much privately, I still enjoy your presence even though you always throw the fucking fish at me because youre really just a likeable person to be around. also, I enjoy kicking you down in hackmons or mono randoms at times. I would do the same in actual competitive tiers but you just kick my ass to hell and beyond in those so. yeah. thanks for that.

@ZEL

okay so yeah do I really need to even explain this even more or

alright, fine. youre kind, youre nice, youre fun, youre funny, youre cool, youre ama. I honestly dont know what more I need to add, really. when I first sent you a pm after hunger games? I think it was hunger games. anyway, after that, I never could have guessed id still be talking to you like two years after or something. youve helped me through so much shit before too, its not even funny anymore. sometimes I feel like I dump too much trouble onto you, tbh. but then I realize you probably feel the same way and if you do id kick your ass so I shouldnt be a goddamn hypocrite.

go to sleep, ama.

@Zumi

last but not least! the times where I bashed ur f00kin hed in in hackmons and hunger games simulator are more or less about over, but hey, shit happens. and school and work happens too, and honestly, I dont get how you can even call yourself lazy sometimes when I see the amount of work you take upon you. like, what the fuck, zumi. thats not okay. we havent really talked much lately, but thats entirely okay with me. your work should always go first. oh, also, looking forward to the flower parade. im not 100% sure ill be able to make it there with the massive amount of exams ill have to redo in summer, but ill definitely do my best!

On 6/9/2017 at 0:40 AM, Hycrox said:

Well, um... I guess it's time to make a real post. I mean, I don't know what to say here, I like pretty much everyone here. But some people here are especially cool, yanno?

You're in for a wild ride chums

@Tommy Wiseau MA BOI, you're really fucking cool dude, and you're one of my first friends here (aside from my Amazonian buddies), and it was a pleasure to meme with you and sometimes at your expenses.  I know you won't be tagged in this, but fuck it

@Azeria You're a quality punching bag pretty cool my dude, and it's fun chatting shit with you

@TheDW66 You're pretty rad man, and it's nice to see someone like you that can meme on anything and doesn't take things too seriously

@Wendel YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING GOD for real, you're pretty cool too dude. Youre a nice presence in the chat, and your madness only makes you great

@Juniper I'm using the word "cool" too many times already, but fuck it. You're pretty cool, and a blast to chat shit with even if you're a lil' bitch sometimes

@YinYang9705 You edgy fuck are a pretty cool, down-to-earth guy, and a great presence in the Showdown chat

@Odybld You're pretty rad too dude, and it's nice to see you around more often. Stay cool and enjoy the world

@Isa.phoria You're rad fren, and a great presence in the forums, enjoy your cats and cowbells

@ZEL You're a pretty cool and nice person you know

@Arkhi we haven't talked that much yet, but I can tell you're pretty cool dude. Stay awesome bro

@Jan Same goes to you, and great work on everything you've done for the community

@Alex Your banter is always amusing, and nonetheless you're a pretty cool person

@Wolfox You're also a great presence in the forums, you're pretty rad bro

@Another Retired Shipper You're a great guy and and give a really positive vibe. Stay awesome dude

@President Felix You're pretty cool and lots of fun dude, and always a great influence in Reborn

@IntSys You're a pretty rad dude too buddy, and a great presence in the chat. Stay cool fren

@Lost Lore

tfw I didn't know your forum name until just now You're pretty cool and lots of fun as well, 10/10 innuendos tbh. All the best

@Caradius You're a nice guy. A really nice and ACTIVE guy, always a great presence in the chat

@Cyanna Cyril You are rad as a bee fren, and a really fun person to be around. Nice to see another fan of alomomolas

@DerogatoryTrainer

You are surprisingly cool and funny for a borderline nihilist and although we didn't "talk" that much, it was fun when we did

@Spineblade You're a cool guy as well, and always a great presence here

@Guzam You're pretty cool too mate but DEEZ NUTS is dead

@Bazaro You're a pretty cool guy and a great presence in Reborn as well, and good work with partially running the league

@Ironbound You're always pretty cool and great to talk with, and one can learn many things by talking with you

@pyrromanis Emboar is filth now srsly, you're a pretty cool guy as well, and lots of fun to talk with

@Cool Girl You're a great person, and you spread a really positive to those around you. Stay awesome

@Quinn ... you're a riot

@Shinyrio Haven't talked that much with you, but I know you're a pretty cool, nice and ponderate person

@HongaarseBeer (again) you're a pretty cool dude io, and lots of fun to talk with

@Monsieur Divergent Great job with basically anything you started on the forums, you're a pretty cool dude as well

@Zarc You're so new to the forums, yet you're such a great influence here. Keep it up my dude

@Jericho I haven't talkes with you that much either, but it's not hard to tell you're a great gut and lots of fun

@Zumi You're such a great influence around here, and you're really fun to be around. Love your art too

@Marcello You're a wanker willy pretty cool dude yanno, and great job on... what was that game again?

@DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk You're a cool overlord dude and a great presence here in Reborn, and thanks for tolerating the memery in the chat

@Tempest Haven't talked with you that much either, but Iknow that you're a great gut and you do your best to help everyone around you

And finally, @Amethyst, thank you for starting this awesome community, you're awesome and lots of fun, and none of this could have been done without you. Stay cool fren

I am honored. Truly.

I may make an actual post here.

Bibs I'm disappointed in you.

First my honorable mentions of the two that don't really come here anymore:
Req for being a fun person and giving me my love for GateKeeper

and Reevee for being a fun person who should totally come back in Reborn if she by some magic way reads this CeeCee come back

Now on to the real stuff

@Fezzdog

Fezz is one of my oldest friends here on Reborn from back to the beginning of me here, he's also a general cool dude to tal with on Discord and Showdown

@Miss Kitty

Another oldie but goldie Kitty is mah bestest mao buddy and Reborn's Resident Cool Cat lady

@Tommy Wiseau

Bibs is mah bestestet Reborn buddi even tho I pick on him a lot with the kid thing. Couldn't be here without ya Bibsiboo \o

@ZEL

twas really fun this weekend \o Amama yer a fun person to hang out with and it was fun to kick your butt with Kart and Party and in general my doggos got pretty sad after you left and you never said bye to dah cats >:I cya next time \o

@Azeria

Ew Azery

@YinYang9705

Idek what to put here tbh so... Hi Yin \o eat a salad

@Spineblade

GRANDSON, you be the best dragon bird grandson thing a God could wish for \o

@Ironbound

You should some day tell me more of Indian history cause it's pretty interesting and yer awesome you're the second favorite Reborn grandson

@TheDW66 and @pyrromanis for being the best Saints Wendelism could hope for \o

@Zumi and @Skeleton for Dutch squad

@Juniper

idk, you're a... thing I guess? \o

@Caradius

COLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

@Lost Lore

Lewdness, Kappa love, those are 2 things people might use to describe Lost... And they'd be absolutely right. But that's also why she's awesome \o/

Forgot like half but uhhh, I like you I guess???

Because @Ikaru said he'd give me rep if I mentioned him imma mention him

Edited by Wendel

Oh boy. I really need to start checking this more often because I completely missed the pings you guys sent me until just now lol

Anywho, I'm not very good at this type of thing. But I guess I'll give it a shot anyways. This is in no particular order.

Spoiler

@DW~

One of the first people I really started talking to around here. You're a filthy memer, but I enjoy your company anyways. Making really awful sets in mons is a pastime we share, and I have a lot of memories of doing stupid things (the aforementioned killing 4 of Sarahs mons with Specs Scizor being a favorite) with them. You also helped forced me into nations, without which I'd probably still be "the guy that posts in the rp forums sometimes" and wouldn't know half the people on this list.

@Cool Girl

Your relationship with DW is cute. He was even worse of a filthy memer before you showed up. Anyways, we don't really talk that much, but its fun when we do. Testing teams with you for a while was always good fun.

@InnocentSerenity

Your optimism is contagious. Ive had fun working with you on our various projects, and you've been a big help to Sea of Crossroads which I'm really thankful for. 

@Zetaark

Speaking of Sea of Crossroads, you've been a great co-host and the face of the project. Most of the work I do is behind the scenes, and it wouldn't be possible without you there to help out in doing the rest. Bouncing ideas off one another in terms of both maps and writing helps us both out in the long run, and I enjoy working on it with you.

@grasssnake485

I have no idea if you're even still around, but talking to you indirectly got me back into rping. Our forum pm convos never got old.

@EXLink32 @rokubiraijuu @Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

As both players in Sea of Crossroads and the hosts of other FEFs who come to me for help from time to time, I appreciate the interest and enjoy talking to you whether it be about that, FE in general, or anything else.

@Hukuna the Undying

We've had some really long talks, and it's something I can appreciate. Whether it be about rping, writing, games or anything else, you're always there to provide insight. You also run the rp forums, which was originally the only reason I stuck around this place. I suppose I wouldn't be here without you.

@Adamance Ascendant

You've helped provide a lot of resources that have been used in the FEFs, and Sea of Crossroads takes into account nearly all of your modified rules in addition to everything I changed myself. It certainly made my life easier. 

~

@All FEF Players and those not mentioned therein.

Whether you know it or not, I've most likely helped with the behind the scenes aspects of the FEFs you've been enjoying. I'm not the most public figure around, but I do enjoy reading about the misadventures of your characters and talking to you all on Discord. Its also nice to know that the work I've put into it has been rewarding for you. Apologies for no direct mentions, but there are a lot of you.

@Motomiya

You're a cool guy to talk to, and another of my longest standing friends here. Playing mons and talking about FE stuff is always a good time. I still think it's kind of funny that we met on the old Reborn skype chat that was dead a lot of the time.

@Notus

I haven't talked to you in a while, but I'll always be thankful for providing Aftermath, my first rp here that got me invested in this community. I really wasn't good at rping back then, but you putting up with me encouraged me to keep going. Hell, I'm even co-hosting one now! Myriad, as short lived as it was, was also a great experience that allowed me to get several of my friends into rping too.

@Commander

Another long standing friend. Talking to you about FE, mons, rping, Hardcore and whatever else is always fun. I really should make an effort to do that more.

@Xiri

The leader of the best nation I could've asked for, Atlantis! Your help with learning the intricacies of the game really helped me out in providing wins for the nation. Its also a skill that I still use today even if I still think I'm not as good as everyone says. Hope we can talk more in the future! It's been a while.

@Personthing

Another fellow Atlantis member. Your test teams kicked my butt more times than I'd like to admit, especially during the final week. Demonichu is something I remember fondly or not so fondly. Another FE fan that always has something interesting to say.

@Cyanna Cyril

And another Atlantis member. You also helped out with both teambuilding and testing, and talking to you every now and then is good, even if our opinions do differ from time to time. 

~
@The Rest of Atlantis

There are too many of you to name, but you all helped provide for the nation in your own way. I really do think Atlantis was the best nation to be on, not just because we won, but because you're all great people that I got to know better through it.

~

@TheScarletSword

Ive gotten to know you a lot better over the past year, and working on things or just talking to you is a good time (especially since you're usually around late at night lol)

And probably more. Like I said, not good with this stuff, so I apologize if I didn't get to you.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

First things first @Amethyst  and  @Marcello ....Thanks 4 d awesome game ..Story .....(seriously a fan of dark stories ....Nd u gave me a hell of a one ) .....bgm .... @glitchxmusic ....damn Ur awesome ....Nd thanks a lot for the people who supported for the creation of  the game ..............I'm new to the threads..( so I've not got much o names) ....... Though @S.paul   Man ....thnx for helping a lot ...in the threads  ....Nd trading ...Nd all the stuff ...  @Candy....thnx for the trades ...Nd helping .....😁😁...uve Nice stories too .....  @Vanitas Nd @Nakoles@StarryDreamerKitten ......I've not known muchof u guys ....but thanku though .......😀😀😊😊😊....Best game ever ....Best People Eva ....Nd thanks 2 all ....

Edited by surya

Ok so I got a lot. I'll try my best to remember them. If I forgot to mention someone, pls let me know.

@Amethyst Thank you so much for creating this awesome game! :D Reborn has inspired me in so many ways! :) 

@Jan Thank you for making Rejuvenation! :D Like Reborn, I've been inspired in so many ways! :) 

@mde2001, @Zumi Keep being awesome as auths! :D 

@Jericho We haven't talked in a while, but your gaming streams are awesome! :D Keep being cool! :D 

@Arkhi Thanks for always having my back whenever I needed it! :D 

@DW~ What can I say? You're cool! :) 

@Hycrox I know we just started talking, but you've been an awesome friend! :) 

@Personthing Thank you so much for helping me in my start at the Redemption League! :D I absolutely love it and will come back for next season! :D 

@goldenchimchar You're an awesome battle coach and I definitely have improved my battling skills! You've also been a great friend and I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

@Noir We haven't talked much 'cause you're busy, but when you show up, I always enjoy talking to you, which is awesome! :D 

@Jmanultrax1 and @Cyanna Cyril Keep being awesome you two!

@SonOfRed I know you're busy, but thanks for helping me with my projects and hopefully someday, we'll be able to get back to work on it! :) 

@Miss Kitty It's been a while! :) We're both writers, so I'm glad to have met you! :) 

• Veterans

Round 2 here a we go. There gun be some decent length ones and some one liners.

@Jericho

We've never really talked too much outside of one or two extended pm's we had going for a bit but you're honestly one of the people I looked up to and still look up to. You're a great guy, level headed and are willing to voice your opinion a lot when you disagree with something. At the same time you can break the ice well and get a good conversation going, usually through a joke of some kind. You don't really come around here much anymore so I hope the best for you in whatever you do in the future, keep being awesome.

@Alex

I only really started talking to you somewhat frequently late last year and honestly anybody'd be able to see that you're a super nice person. You also like to make innuendos out of a lot of things i say and while id want to say i'm surprised im really not anymore. just makes me laugh. watching bibs reactions to them are the best too keep on doing that pls. stay cool.

@Personthing

Your phone, my pc. Which is worse tbh.

Memes aside you're a pretty cool person, shame I haven't really talked to you all that much. Need to change that before the end of this year.

@Felix

How About No. <3

@Ironbound

This scrub chats shit about me using hypnosis bat then uses fucking hypnosis bronzong. 

the fucking nerve.

He's also awesome at drawing and a very well spoken guy.

Still a shithead. 

Magnezone sucks.

Keep cool bud.

I'll be back next time or tomorrow with more. Idk. Maybe.

haven't been very active till like... last weekend?? but ok. these are gonna be short + sweet.

@Azeria

u scrub

you were prob one of the first people i actually talked to on reborn, think it was about rejuv and in onyx arcade? i'll actually try to stay active over the summer i swear ;[ anw you're actually really fun to talk to (and FITE) and respect for helping out w/ redemption!

@Tommy Wiseau

u other scrub

tbh sorry for bullying you so much :[ but even though your opinions on mons (cough dusty barkus bibarel cough) are trash we still luv you bibs <3

@Lost Lore

hi losty! we don't really talk too much until lately (prob bc i've been MIA since forever) but i still appreciate your presence on showdown and you always telling me to do homework/study! your jokes and innuendos always manage to make me smile ;]]

@DW~

u other other scrub

sorry about leaving gaia rip and sorta disappearing during redemption oops but you're another person on showdown who i always appreciate and enjoy talking to, esp for your humor! also new york pride woo!

@Hycrox

dw ur not a scrub

hy you dirty memer, by you dirty memer (honestly i have no idea what to say about you except you're a really funny person!)

@Alex

o/ i haven't talked to you in forever either! oops. but anyway we only REALLY started talking like a little before i sorta went poof, but it was super fun. you're really cool and great at spriting and AAAA also ty for that clarice banner you made for me, still have it somewhere! and also respect for your help with answering forum questions (mainly about rejuv)

@frarpeto

hi frar

haven't seen you in forever, but i still remember chatting w/ you in the early days of redemption s2 and fighting. hope you're doing well!

@Jericho

also haven't seen you in forever rip, but anyway i really respect you for all you've done as a mod and for being you in general! you're super chill and vocal and i remember our few battles on the server. see ya in the future, maybe

@Wendel

we've pretty much only spoken in lobby of showdown, but regardless, you're really fun to be around and love bullying azery/bibs w/ you!

@pyrromanis

PYRRO! you're one of the few people who i've seen recently with the server's inactivity, and thanks for the help with rejuv, competitive, redemption, etc. etc. you're super cool and nice!

lot of people i haven't seen or talked to in a while who i still remember and appreciate, and people who i haven't talked to much but still appreciate too!:

@Zumi (side note: why does rejuv you pick the rarest mons to find I SPENT OVER AN HOUR LOOKING FOR A ZANGOOSE FOR YOU also good luck with xenogene hopefully my offer as a beta tester still stands by the time beta testing comes out. regardless i'll DEF play it, even if i'll be like 6 months late) @Juniper (ghost types suck) @Shing (special appreciation for you dude) @zimvader42 @BBD @Eterna (to the three of you - miss onyx arcade squad :[) @Simon @SHIA @Arkhi (haha remember that ol' archives idea? good times) @Cool Girl @Ice Cream Sand Witch (i seriously need to play the latest episode of spork soon) @Ironbound @InnocentSerenity @Xiri @Commander @Caradius (hi colin o/) @Tempest (sorry i still haven't joined discord yet ;[) @President Felix (still remember winning the holiday party ace in the cllub game with you!) @YinYang9705 (you're one of the few active showdown-ers left, we should prob talk more huh...) @mde2001 @Njab @Despair Syndrome (now you're the inactive one, miss you :[) @2tousent (hi tou! yet another active showdown-er, hope we talk more in the future too!) @Jan @Caz @Amethyst @DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk

sorry if i forgot you im pretty much dead right now it's 1 am sue me

should really be studying for finals instead of playing rejuv too huh.

anw here's to another good year (unless i go poof again rip)

edit: ok since post-posting (hahaha) this i've already remembered people i'll just list a bunch here:

@Odybld (never really got to know you personally, but you're also super cool and down-to-earth and i miss your presence on showdown :[)@Spineblade @Guzam @Sparky @Tacos (honestly i don't really remember talking to you besides asking you for wine help but i remember seeing you liking hamilton AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME)

also wow the bottom of this post is a mess

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like fun. Here are some of mine, and it will involve personal bias (so sorry!)

@Anti_Hero for helping me in my play through by giving me an Eevee

@Another Retired Shipper for getting that Eevee into a Glaceon with a killer moveset

@HellBoyOnEarth for helping me evolve my Electabuzz into an Electivire

@Jess because the Bug Mono was really fun

@Awesome_One, for making me a Gigalith

@Amethyst, because this is a fun website

@Jan, because the Rejuvenation team is one of my favorites ever (Chesnaught and Mismagius are now some of my favorite Mons, might even breach the sacred top 10)

Finally, everyone who helped my original Reborn team out the first time I commented.

shouts out to @Simon that dude is my mans for life. i don't even gotta say anything else we are just that tight.

thank you krim for saying those kind words, im glad i got to meet you through this site, i don't think i would have gotten into fire emblem otherwise and i quite enjoy that game

@Ikaru for being my friend in general i consider you one of my most valued friends and you really have only had a positive influence on my life despite not really doing much i just appreciate that you listen to me bitch and also listen to me react to stuff and watching anime with u is always fun. on that related note shoutout to @Inuki too for having my back in spirit that means a lot to me, also listening to me doubt myself and trying to help me. you're the man. 

of course @Zumi because art buddies and we had that one group chat that was pretty lit no joke (aye shoutout to @Alex too i know its been a minute but you're still rad never forget), glad i got to get to know you. i think your jokes are mad funny and i can really appreciate your dedication to your craft. it's also nice that i can talk to you about a lot of things because we have a lot of common interests and a few common life things as well (like school). 

wtf is dans @ bros??? anyway shoutout to him because i think he's fun to be around, good dude in general. i don't really have much else to say but i certainly enjoy his company. im glad that he makes pk noises. 

and of course a hot shoutout for my mans @Sheep aka the sheepinators because he's the goat. that's it. there are a lot of reasons why he's on the team but i think i can sum it up as "greatest of all time". super agreeable, uses his head a lot, knows the line between friendly ribbing and genuine shit-talk, helpful and understanding. the whole package. sheep is the ideal man. he's a man's man. it's that simple. 

thats the long and short of it i'm never doing one of these again

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/06/2017 at 5:41 AM, DragonMasterKrim said:

Oh boy. I really need to start checking this more often because I completely missed the pings you guys sent me until just now lol

Anywho, I'm not very good at this type of thing. But I guess I'll give it a shot anyways. This is in no particular order.

Reveal hidden contents

@DW~

One of the first people I really started talking to around here. You're a filthy memer, but I enjoy your company anyways. Making really awful sets in mons is a pastime we share, and I have a lot of memories of doing stupid things (the aforementioned killing 4 of Sarahs mons with Specs Scizor being a favorite) with them. You also helped forced me into nations, without which I'd probably still be "the guy that posts in the rp forums sometimes" and wouldn't know half the people on this list.

@Cool Girl

Your relationship with DW is cute. He was even worse of a filthy memer before you showed up. Anyways, we don't really talk that much, but its fun when we do. Testing teams with you for a while was always good fun.

@InnocentSerenity

Your optimism is contagious. Ive had fun working with you on our various projects, and you've been a big help to Sea of Crossroads which I'm really thankful for. 

@Zetaark

Speaking of Sea of Crossroads, you've been a great co-host and the face of the project. Most of the work I do is behind the scenes, and it wouldn't be possible without you there to help out in doing the rest. Bouncing ideas off one another in terms of both maps and writing helps us both out in the long run, and I enjoy working on it with you.

@grasssnake485

I have no idea if you're even still around, but talking to you indirectly got me back into rping. Our forum pm convos never got old.

@EXLink32 @rokubiraijuu @Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

As both players in Sea of Crossroads and the hosts of other FEFs who come to me for help from time to time, I appreciate the interest and enjoy talking to you whether it be about that, FE in general, or anything else.

@Hukuna the Undying

We've had some really long talks, and it's something I can appreciate. Whether it be about rping, writing, games or anything else, you're always there to provide insight. You also run the rp forums, which was originally the only reason I stuck around this place. I suppose I wouldn't be here without you.

@Adamance Ascendant

You've helped provide a lot of resources that have been used in the FEFs, and Sea of Crossroads takes into account nearly all of your modified rules in addition to everything I changed myself. It certainly made my life easier. 

~

@All FEF Players and those not mentioned therein.

Whether you know it or not, I've most likely helped with the behind the scenes aspects of the FEFs you've been enjoying. I'm not the most public figure around, but I do enjoy reading about the misadventures of your characters and talking to you all on Discord. Its also nice to know that the work I've put into it has been rewarding for you. Apologies for no direct mentions, but there are a lot of you.

@Motomiya

You're a cool guy to talk to, and another of my longest standing friends here. Playing mons and talking about FE stuff is always a good time. I still think it's kind of funny that we met on the old Reborn skype chat that was dead a lot of the time.

@Notus

I haven't talked to you in a while, but I'll always be thankful for providing Aftermath, my first rp here that got me invested in this community. I really wasn't good at rping back then, but you putting up with me encouraged me to keep going. Hell, I'm even co-hosting one now! Myriad, as short lived as it was, was also a great experience that allowed me to get several of my friends into rping too.

@Commander

Another long standing friend. Talking to you about FE, mons, rping, Hardcore and whatever else is always fun. I really should make an effort to do that more.

@Xiri

The leader of the best nation I could've asked for, Atlantis! Your help with learning the intricacies of the game really helped me out in providing wins for the nation. Its also a skill that I still use today even if I still think I'm not as good as everyone says. Hope we can talk more in the future! It's been a while.

@Personthing

Another fellow Atlantis member. Your test teams kicked my butt more times than I'd like to admit, especially during the final week. Demonichu is something I remember fondly or not so fondly. Another FE fan that always has something interesting to say.

@Cyanna Cyril

And another Atlantis member. You also helped out with both teambuilding and testing, and talking to you every now and then is good, even if our opinions do differ from time to time. 

~
@The Rest of Atlantis

There are too many of you to name, but you all helped provide for the nation in your own way. I really do think Atlantis was the best nation to be on, not just because we won, but because you're all great people that I got to know better through it.

~

@TheScarletSword

Ive gotten to know you a lot better over the past year, and working on things or just talking to you is a good time (especially since you're usually around late at night lol)

And probably more. Like I said, not good with this stuff, so I apologize if I didn't get to you.

Kinda late (ok, reeeeeally late) but thanks @DragonMasterKrim! It´s great to know I could help you getting some more fun around here! 

This will be a bit short since I´ve been a bit too absent lately, but I couldn´t just leave without thanking some people - if all of them have been recently active or not I do not know, but anyway:

@Hukuna the Undying, @Flux ,@Sutoratosu, @Rosesong, great friends from the RPing session who taught me way more than a thing or two about writing and even more about making friends online.

@Sheep for the always amazing and balanced battles on the server and the even better conversations here on the forums. (Not to mention the Fate/GO tips. I´ll be bothering you with these again later, mate! XD)

Aaand there´s a ton of people who have made my days more fun  with their presence (some probably changed names while I was out and I can´t manage to tag here) and I´ll probably let some pass but anyways a shoutout for Vinny , Zephy, @Arkhi , @Sparky, @Reignited'Light and obviously the one that made all of this possible, @Amethyst.

Hopefully I´ll be seeing more of you all from now on!