Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ISSUE: Cant leave grand dream city because of oshawott glitch

I lost to that one guy in the toybox world thing (because my pokes were underleveled), and now whenever I try to leave Dream City to go train, Oshawott keeps trying to be like OSHA OSHA OSHA OSHA and it wont let me do anything so I have to force close the game. So there is no way to leave dream city. 

fAlso the first subway entrance entering dream city doesnt work

SOLUTION: If this happens to you, go to the pokemon center, and it fixes it. 

Screenshot_10.png

Edited by Mikachu
found a workaround

So, first off I am loving the game except I just ran into a glitch that has probably ruined my whole playthrough. When I first started I went through the boatscene like ten times trying to find the character sprite that I liked the best and when I thought I had found it, I looked up the code to skip the boat sequence. However I instead found a code to change my character sprite to the AI thingy. I loved the sprite and decided to use it however after two gyms and on the last soul I needed to save in the mansion. When it swapped from me being Marianette back to the PC it changed my sprite back to that of my original choice, which wouldn't have been as bad if I hadn't named my character as a female and then it reverted to a male. I was wondering if there was a fix for this or if I would have to restart and give up on the AI sprite.

1 hour ago, Sr.F said:

Hi, I been asked to send this video because apparently there's some bug, so can someone confirm me if this is a bug or not? (It´s Version 9.2 with Patch 10)

Hide contents

Hey, quick response :)

It isn't a bug, to get to the side quest door you need to ditch Maria which comes later. To get to the building by the pool you have to find a key in the maze.

After updating to the current patch in the middle of my playthrough for some reason it replaced Decidueye's Spirit Shackle with Steam Eruption and even after trying to relearn it through the move tutor it shows up as Steam Eruption in the learn list.

EDIT: RIP already reported ignore this

12 minutes ago, LordWallace said:

After updating to the current patch in the middle of my playthrough for some reason it replaced Decidueye's Spirit Shackle with Steam Eruption and even after trying to relearn it through the move tutor it shows up as Steam Eruption in the learn list.

Very well known issue that won't be fixed till next episode, unfortunately

Using poison in Bewitched Field on Aromatisse comes up as not very effective and seems to do half damage, despite field effects manual saying Poison should be neutral on fairy types. Which one is the mistake, the manual or the actual ingame effect?

Appear to be facing a glitch in version 9.2. I went through Crawli's gym and went to every Ariados area I saw in a walkthrough. I can't quite recall if I spoke to each or if some were missing from there, but now in the final room I see only two ariados instead of the required four. I've been to each ariados area in all 3 rooms, including the last, and while the video I followed had all 4 ariados I only have 2 following the same steps. I've left and re-entered and done the whole thing multiple times, same issue. I would appreciate any help proceeding because I've been kind of hooked on this game the past few days. 

https://gyazo.com/e949b5365d5029cba93a8e6d146c21ce

• Global Mods

I'm not really sure if I just downloaded it wrong or something, but isn't there supposed to be a physical stop to EXP once you hit the cap for the current badge you are on? For some reason my Pokemon keep gaining exp, leveling up and 100% just don't listen to me. I've tried feeding them, hugging them, and threatening them (heh....jk....O__O). Did we change it? Or am I just stupid and didn't update it right?

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Nope. The stop to EXP gaining is in the next episode(maybe). Definitely not in this version.

Thank you kindly good sir!!

8 minutes ago, IncineBro said:

Hi guys. Sorry I posted in the wrong place before. Everytime I battle Keta's Ghost in amethyst grove I get this error. Help??? I tried the patch and downloading it again but no success.

Game.rxdata

Screenshot (9).png

If that was a bug then someone would have already noticed it in the long time V9 has been out. I think you messed your save file, probably when you cheated to add those pokemon in your party.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, bishounen-p said:

Hey, I got stuck here. accidentally walked over onto the wall and can't get off. BMrSlkh.png

This is known and fixed in the current patch.

On 2/6/2017 at 8:18 PM, Jan said:

13.) Using the staircase at Blacksteeple on the left will cause you to become stuck in the wall.

In case you saved while you were stuck in the wall and you now can't get out go to this thread:

I've just finished the part where you get to control Emma in Blacksteeple castle and it took me back to my cell but for some reason I'm stuck in there. I've downloaded the latest patch but even then it won't let me get out, what do I do?

10 minutes ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

I've just finished the part where you get to control Emma in Blacksteeple castle and it took me back to my cell but for some reason I'm stuck in there. I've downloaded the latest patch but even then it won't let me get out, what do I do?

Since it's already triggered applying the patch won't solve it. You should post your save file in this thread like I had already explained in the post just above this:

not sure if this is a bug or what. i havent downloaded any new version since update 9 but all of the sudden now the pink hair character is missing when i went to the character selection when starting a fresh game as a girl. i also clicked the option for neither its the exact same character option as the female option. and when it first goes to where you pick your gender it shows the pink haired girl in the pictures of 3 until i pick a gender.

Edit: so i was able to fix this issue, i had to reinstall the game to get this problem fixed.

Edited by MandiiNinetails

8 hours ago, MandiiNinetails said:

not sure if this is a bug or what. i havent downloaded any new version since update 9 but all of the sudden now the pink hair character is missing when i went to the character selection when starting a fresh game as a girl. i also clicked the option for neither its the exact same character option as the female option. and when it first goes to where you pick your gender it shows the pink haired girl in the pictures of 3 until i pick a gender.

Edit: so i was able to fix this issue, i had to reinstall the game to get this problem fixed.

whatever you do in your game, make sure you have version 9.2 patched with patch 10. This will solve almost all of your problems.

When I first entered West Gearen City (by boat with Melia and Victoria) I could not go south before finishing the quest in the sewers (green fog). Upon trying the game told me "probably shouldn't go there". But I could enter it through the news station non the less.

Gym > Power Plant (left) > elevator: 2F studio > right, down > elevator: 1F ground > outside

I could run around freely in the southern part of West Gearen where people were standing outside the buildings "ignoring" the smog that has caused the lockdown of the city district. When I would go north to the sewers the new map would load and then the game would display "probably shouldn't go there" although i just came from that direction.

I know this is not really a bug but definitely worth noticing. It can also easily be resolved by just disabing the elevator for the time the green fog is active.

(Hopefully i picked the right thread for reporting this)

2 hours ago, Hexalogus said:

So the problem seems to be the game skipping multiple lines of text in the beginning and some later parts when i noticed it thus restarted to find out what i missed. Here it skips some line and puts go on a single line and then the rest.

Textboxproblem.png

It seems to be an error with the code where no Stop is initiated after the line finishes. I missed a lot from this aswell