[Game Over! GG] Stranded: A Mafia Game

it up to you, but killing me would be a bad mistake, cause i can be of help later on

I vote: 

Save - HongaarseBeer

Eliminate - Anstane : if he wasnt visited by a drunk guy, then he must've made an action, who knows what that action is, its suspicous

Anstane this is a game i hope by accusing ou, it doesnt break your trust in me

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

it up to you, but killing me would be a bad mistake, cause i can be of help later on

I vote: 

Save - HongaarseBeer

Eliminate - Anstane : if he wasnt visited by a drunk guy, then he must've made an action, who knows what that action is, its suspicous

But what does make Anstane's situation different from HongaarseBeer? The information we have on them is the same.

23 hours ago, FairFamily said:

But what does make Anstane's situation different from HongaarseBeer? The information we have on them is the same.

are we allowed to post more than 2 times? if not please delete this, sorry Dive if its wrong

you make a good point, but for some reason my guts tell me Hongarse is telling the truth when he said we'll regret it if we eliminate him

1 minute ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

are we allowed to post more than 2 times? if not please delete this, sorry Dive if its wrong

you make a good point, but for some reason my guts tell me Hongarse is telling the truth when he said we'll regret it if we eliminate him

we can post more than 2 its just minimum of 2. @Monsieur Divergent please reconfirm for everyone and thanks.

Dang this will gonna get messy soon™. Also @Cool Girl is dangerously close at getting auto eliminated and @Jace Stormkirk you need one more post or the reaper 'fate' will gonna come for you as well.

ELIMINATE - sailboat

reason: its not stated in the rules I cant do this, im also prolly gonna die really soon if not the next night if you will not gonna lynch me cuz generally annoying and my baits are too obvious it kinda makes it look like I'm one of those expendable guys in movies who will gonna die early LMAO

well if the drunk doesnt point out any contradiction as to what Amine(another retired shipper) said i'll wait until next day (if im still alive), i believe we should gain some insight into it.

It was really hard to think about who to eliminate and honestly i have voted Hongaarse randomly, because we have no clues.

Well, i know it can be ugly to say, but we do not have the certainty.

Anyway, it's nothing personal Hongaarse.

Yup its hard to accuse poeple who trust you, weeeellll i guess the most voted for elimination are Hongaarse AND Me watch it be me to get eliminated

2 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Yup its hard to accuse poeple who trust you, weeeellll i guess the most voted for elimination are Hongaarse AND Me watch it be me to get eliminated

I'm pretty sure you have 2 , Hongaarse 3.

Welp... so, around the time the voting will end, I'll still be in Debate Practice and I probably won't be able to post for a few hours after; thus, I will be extending the votation to until 12 hours and 25 minutes from now. [Specifics: 9:00 PM, GMT +8]

Current Voting Board:
S. Paul - 1 [Hongaarse Beer]
Another Retired Shipper - 2 [S. Paul, Anstane]
Hongaarse Beer - 3 [Lykos Hand, Jace Stormkirik, Fair Family]
Anstane - 1 [Another Retired Shipper]
Sailboat - 1 [Sailboat]
Not voted - 1 [Cool Girl]

You may use the remaining time to discuss more and/or change/make your votes final. Also, @everyone, 2 posts per Day Phase is the minimum, meaning you must post AT LEAST 2 [thus you can post 3-infinity times]

7 hours ago, Anstane said:

Hm...honestly, I have no clue. However, I do need to vote before it's too late and I'll be quite busy very soon, then asleep after that.

My reasoning for my vote is pretty simple: They tried to keep themselves off the "Inexperienced, therefore suspicious" list.

Therefore...

Eliminate - Another Retired Shipper

Just dropping in to remind that Anstane is probably asleep by now.

#EDIT: Meh I just derped and thought that Anstane didn't make his 2 posts *sigh* guess I'm already sleepy too x.x

Wanders off ashamed for not paying attention on Divergent's post

Edited by HUEnd

@Monsieur Divergent just thought I'd tag you, so you can see this

Alright, I'd like to recast my vote and I encourage you guys to do the same (since there's still time for that).

In order to try and save my ass, I'd like to:

Eliminate - Amine (another retired shipper) 

Current Voting Board:
Another Retired Shipper - 3 [S. Paul, Anstane, Hongaarse Beer]
Sailboat - 1 [Sailboat]

8 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

I vote: 

Save - HongaarseBeer

Why would you think that only his action would be suspicious?

14 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Why would you think that only his action would be suspicious?

it was a random decision

Ps: i hope Anstane doest get upset, please dont, it hurts when my friends get upset

1 minute ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

it was a random decision

Ps: i hope Anstane doest get upset, please dont, it hurts when my friends get upset

I don't think he will get angry, after all it's just a game.

Just now, Another Retired Shipper said:

it was a random decision

Sorry for suspecting you all the time..

I hope you aren't upset with me either way.

2 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I don't think he will get angry, after all it's just a game.

thanks again

2 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Sorry for suspecting you all the time..

I hope you aren't upset with me either way.

of course i'm not upset, come on :D 

First of all, yes, I was asleep when HUEnd said I was asleep.

Second of all, it's alright, there's basically no info to go off of anyway. I don't blame you.

... Turns out I actually finished Debate earlier, but I've already extended the deadline, so well, you all still have 5 hours to potentially sway other people's votes and all...

Also, don't take votes against you personally; this is, after all, a game of information gathering, pointing at people, and trying to remain non suspicious.

Current Voting Board:
Another Retired Shipper - 3 [S. Paul, Anstane, Hongaarse Beer]
Sailboat - 1 [Sailboat]

~ If the tie isn't broken, then the elimination will be randomized.

1 hour ago, S.paul said:

The dreamer might have also seen something in his dream..

But he can't really say anything without being super cryptical, right? Because otherwise, he would reveal his/her role.