[Game Over! GG] Stranded: A Mafia Game

Night One

The remaining nine people buried Twin Aero somewhere and sent their goodbyes to the innocent person killed by the criminals. They then assigned each other work such as collecting food and water in order to survive for the rest of the day. Afterwards, they began discussing among themselves, trying to find out who among them is a criminal or not.

The discussion began with the circumstances of Twin Aero's death. A few seemingly smart people told the group that the murder wasn't random at all; the criminals perhaps knew the guy was someone capable of getting the bottom of the case. There also was a claim that the criminals perhaps have someone inexperienced member due to the seemingly sloppy murder. This discussion led to accusations to arise; each began to point fingers, some following what was said by those people while others pointed at one of the people who began the discussion. Looks of disgust, perhaps, were especially given to both Another Retired Shipper and Hongaarse Beer; some others chose weirdly, one not joining the bandwagon on the two accused by a few while another chose to be merciful and voted himself.

Both Another Retired Shipper and Hongaarse Beer claimed that they were innocent, but most of the people kept to their decision. They, of course, knew that there was a chance that whoever they voted off might be really an innocent, but as the rational man had said earlier, "Collateral damage is necessary if some of us want to live." And so, they believed the claim; however, it was at a standstill, both the two targets had the same amount of blamers. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-06-02-20-51-00.thumb.png.36eb0a38242b1dcb78682bbd459347fd.png

Then, thunder struck and one of the two of them was hit. The unfortunate victim was Another Retired Shipper, who was singed to a crisp. The people looked into his belongings and they felt guilt; Another Retired Shipper was indeed an innocent detective who could have helped them find the criminals in the dead of night. 

The drunk guy kept quiet still even in Another Retired Shipper's suffering; this person wasn't ready to reveal yet whether he really did visit the dead man or not.

The criminals snickered; the innocent people had lost someone precious there and then.

Another Retired Shipper is dead. He was an innocent Detective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Night One has begun. It will end 24 hours from now or until everybody sends their action. Strictly no commenting on this thread whenever it is Night Phase and simply PM me your Night Action if you do have one.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Players of Stranded: A Mafia Game
  -     S. Paul as ???
  -     Cool Girl as ???
  -     Twin Aero as Vigilante
  -     Fair Family as ???
  -     Anstane as ???
  -     Hongaarse Beer as ???
  -    Another Retired Shipper as Detective
  -     Lykos Hand as ???
  -     Sailboat as ???
  -     Jace Stormkirk as ???

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day Two

[What transpired at Night One]
S. Paul had taken to protecting somebody else that night. On the zeroth night, he decided to protect himself from all kinds of harm, but on the first night, he had taken to protect somebody. He visited that person and watched over in case the criminals came to kill that person. Sure enough, the criminals came to them. He immediately told the criminals, "I will not let you kill this person!" 

But, the criminals simply laughed and said, "We didn't come for that person; we came for you! Hahaha!" 

S. Paul was shocked at their remark, "W-Why? W-Why me?!" S. Paul didn't wait for their response and immediately ran away, perhaps to save himself from harm. 

He ran and ran, reaching the cliffside. There he was cornered and the criminals stood off a few steps away. "Checkmate." One of the criminals said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Was S. Paul's last words.

==========

The passengers gathered once more at their meeting place. One of them was already waiting for them, "No need to look for whomever is missing. I found S. Paul's body, floating by the sea. My investigation led me to discover that he was a bodyguard of sorts."

Some of the passengers cried. There were only 7 of them left and 2 of them were criminals. Their number would dwindle to 6 when the day ended, one of them would be sacrificed by the voting scheme. Perhaps, they'd find something important this day.

S. Paul is dead. He was an innocent Bodyguard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Day Two has begun. It will end 48 hours from now. Begin discussing and find out who among you is the esteemed criminal. The clock is ticking.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Players of Stranded: A Mafia Game
  -     S. Paul as Bodyguard
  -     Cool Girl as ???
  -     Twin Aero as Vigilante
  -     Fair Family as ???
  -     Anstane as ???
  -     Hongaarse Beer as ???
  -    Another Retired Shipper as Detective
  -     Lykos Hand as ???
  -     Sailboat as ???
  -     Jace Stormkirk as ???

well dang... Body guard and detective is down. Why does the good ones die early? WHY? AHHHHH! GG folks nice knowing ya 

Well I pay respects for the dead.

Alright for starters i want to establish some facts since the drunk kept silent regarding amine... his silence means Amine was telling the truth(drunk i hope you arent messing with us). Means Amine's vote is safe to say that it really was truly random. Also, based on how dive narrated it... s.paul died because he was targeted and wasnt able to protect himself cuz he was protecting somebody else.

Dang, well as much as i just wanna lash out to those who voted for amine out... well i cant blame em cuz even i was uncertain so I had used meself as a sacrifice.

Hmmm, since the day is 48 hrs and i realized that timezone is really a problem... i want to gather some facts asap. For starters I'll just gonna ask who got blocked by the drunk? I'm asking this cuz tis the only lead we can establish I think(?) unless somebody else can shed a light or have a better idea? I mean again, i still believe this is a harmless info.

this is starting to scare me.... why are the "no experience players dying so much.... s.paul.... amine shipper... only me and one other left..... i shall mourn all who were murdered and voted that they died.... i am scared... i am almost alone..... 

7 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

this is starting to scare me.... why are the "no experience players dying so much.... s.paul.... amine shipper... only me and one other left..... i shall mourn all who were murdered and voted that they died.... i am scared... i am almost alone..... 

Just for the record had you got visited by the drunk? Well In case your doubting me... Im telling you now I wasnt visited by the drunk.

We have lost two more important people for our salvation, i'm sorry that Amine, S. Paul and TwinAero have been eliminated so quickly :(. This time before i vote for a person for the elimination, i will think well of who the criminals are and if we find clues it would be much easy.  

@sailboat Me too i wasn't visited by the drunk guy.

Allow me to ask: I've been wondering since Day One, you've been asking if people have been visited by the drunk guy. If I analyze this, this information is completely harmless, but at the same time, it's completely useless since it doesn't give you much to go on. So, why ask that question?

16 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Allow me to ask: I've been wondering since Day One, you've been asking if people have been visited by the drunk guy. If I analyze this, this information is completely harmless, but at the same time, it's completely useless since it doesn't give you much to go on. So, why ask that question?

The drunk guy is the only one who is forced to roam about. Now as everyone can tell, on the side of the good we only have the tracker and the drunkard left as a roamer. You see the drunkard's position is a good vantage point. (I dunno if it really isnt that obvious but hey since you called me out, I might as well oblige.) Knowing where the drunk is, the tracker will and can deduce asap who the drunk is so if they ever saw the drunk he wont be suspicious. Now, the question arises why am I trying to unite the two of em? You see the detective is a powerhouse by himself i think he can be left to his own devices even if i dont drop em hints they will be able to tell us apart... while I dunno how much experience does the tracker and the drunkard have so only way I can do is by trying to drop em hints since the tracker can only tell whom their target visits but not what their target have done.

Enough of a reason for ya?

5 minutes ago, sailboat said:

The drunk guy is the only one who is forced to roam about. Now as everyone can tell, on the side of the good we only have the tracker and the drunkard left as a roamer. You see the drunkard's position is a good vantage point. (I dunno if it really isnt that obvious but hey since you called me out, I might as well oblige.) Knowing where the drunk is, the tracker will and can deduce asap who the drunk is so if they ever saw the drunk he wont be suspicious. Now, the question arises why am I trying to unite the two of em? You see the detective is a powerhouse by himself i think he can be left to his own devices even if i dont drop em hints they will be able to tell us apart... while I dunno how much experience does the tracker and the drunkard have so only way I can do is by trying to drop em hints since the tracker can only tell whom their target visits but not what their target have done.

Not that justified.

There's a load of other ways for the innocent people to improve their situation such as [secret] and [secret]. Votation should be more exciting in Day 2, what with 7 of you remaining. 

3 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Well, it helps the tracker's role so that is nice. Second the statement I'm visited by the drunk guy actually reveals they are not the drunk guy. Which is from an own perspective useless but others know this as well. So it brings information to the system no matter how small. Finally it also helps showing how much info you can have gathered within a role.

Also what to do with Coolgirl? Is she even playing?

That being said I'm not visited by the drunk guy.

What I am more curious about is this:

On 2017-6-1 at 4:59 PM, HongaarseBeer said:

I'll just cast my completely random vote then because I don't want to forget about it.

Here goes:

Eliminate - S.paul

I wonder.

Edited by FairFamily

Coolgirl has been inactive thus far... I suppose since Coolgirl hasn't been here, she'll be eliminated if she doesn't appear by the end of this Day Phase. For this reason, I'm considering giving the innocents some sort of hint to accommodate for the absence of one member which could potentially help the investigation. I'll be thinking of something after I play V9 a bit.

Actually remembered what I was planning in case this kind of problem appeared. So, earlier, I had initially said that Cool Girl has been inactive thus far, and that if she doesn't appear when Day Two ends, she will be eliminated from the running. Considering this, the innocent group is more of at a disadvantage due to one member missing discussion (if CG is innocent) while (if CG is a criminal) the one criminal could still work easily.

Thus, I will be giving the innocent people a little help, at a price, of course.

Introducing the special event for Day 2, The Trust System.

The Trust System is another voting scheme for Day 2, which will run along the elimination voting. Each remaining player is to pick someone from the remaining roster that he believes to be a responsible and trusted innocent. This is to be done by inputting Trust - [Player Name]. The person who receives majority votes will gain one privelege for Night Two. That privelege will only be known by that person, so as to not have outside influence.

Make sure to trust the correct person! If that person is a criminal, it will be a loss for you, whereas if you pick someone unreliable, the privelege might not be used well. I will be requiring at least 6 votes for the Trust System.

Not voted yet (7): Hongaarse Beer, Fair Family, Anstane, Sailboat, Jace Stormkirk, Lykos Hand, Cool Girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to drop a vote as well for the elimination for Day Two. I will be requiring 4 out of 7 votes from you.

Not voted yet (7): Hongaarse Beer, Fair Family, Anstane, Sailboat, Jace Stormkirk, Lykos Hand, Cool Girl

Well so the trust system is in right here is statement that might help you: "I drank with Anstane". Now the only way for this statement to be false is for 2 people to lie (hint hint). The chance of me being right at this point is 1/4.

Somehow, I do find it quite strange for Sailboat to immediately offer himself up for elimination. I mean, why would you do so? Is it because he has a useless role (normie) so he doesn't really matter, with all due respect. Or because he is a criminal and uses this as kind of a cover up so that people don't really suspect him? Because why would a criminal nominate himself? Chances are that more people follow his lead and eliminate him.

It's rather risky in my opinion. But, since we had only just started, the odds of people really eliminating him are small. This makes it more attractive to do it at that stage of the game than when we're nearly finished. So he could just be bluffing as a criminal. It's not much to go on, but these are my two cents. I just found it a bit strange.

Now, don't Amine and S.paul have anything left to say? They get to do their final say, right? With the information they have?

On 6/2/2017 at 11:01 PM, sailboat said:

well my 2 cents tells me this is a bad idea because as of right now. the criminals want to keep him alive so that he will keep on causing mayhem by stopping the innocence from doing helpful thing or if he does visit a criminal there are 2 so killing an innocent will be simple cause the other one will do it. then late game the criminal(s) might have figured out who he is  and whack someone more important since it does not stop them from killing... this is why i will not say if i have been visited

and as for who i trust....

trust - Lykos Hand 

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

Still, we don't have much evidence for who the criminals are.

13 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Well so the trust system is in right here is statement that might help you: "I drank with Anstane". Now the only way for this statement to be false is for 2 people to lie (hint hint). The chance of me being right at this point is 1/4.

So you're claiming that you are the Drunk Guy, right? I guess there is little point to hide, I was visited by the drunk guy, though whether that is you or you just got a good guess, that is still up for debate.

6 hours ago, FairFamily said:

I don't think we are in a situation for thinking about next turn. If we fail this turn to find a criminal then we basically get in a 2/2 situation so then your situation is a 50/50 at best.

Just a reminder: I placed 'outnumber' as the win condition for the criminals, but 'outnumber' in the game means equal or higher than, thus, when, for example, there are 2 criminals left and 2 innocents left, criminals basically win since they can just boycott the voting and eliminate the innocents right there and then.

Current Voting Boards:

A. Trust System [required: 6]

Lykos Hand - 1 [Jace Stormkirk]

Not voted - 6 [Cool Girl, Hongaarse Beer, Sailboat, Anstane, Fair Family, Lykos Hand]

B. Elimination for the Day [required: 4]

Not voted - 7 [Cool Girl, Hongaarse Beer, Sailboat, Anstane, Fair Family, Lykos Hand, Jace Stormkirk]

~~~~~

You all have 23 hours and 20 minutes to vote for both votations. However, if at least 3 of you ask for an extension, it will be considered. You must have a reason for it then.

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

18 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Somehow, I do find it quite strange for Sailboat to immediately offer himself up for elimination. I mean, why would you do so? Is it because he has a useless role (normie) so he doesn't really matter, with all due respect. Or because he is a criminal and uses this as kind of a cover up so that people don't really suspect him? Because why would a criminal nominate himself? Chances are that more people follow his lead and eliminate him.

It's rather risky in my opinion. But, since we had only just started, the odds of people really eliminating him are small. This makes it more attractive to do it at that stage of the game than when we're nearly finished. So he could just be bluffing as a criminal. It's not much to go on, but these are my two cents. I just found it a bit strange.

Can I get any comments/opinions on my thoughts? Anyone who shares these thoughts, or maybe opposes them?

Edited by HongaarseBeer

Sorry excuse the radio silence something came up irl and doing this on mobile. Anyway, ladies and gentlemen since we are all pressed for time cuz trust me if we miss this we wont be having more chance specially if cg doesn't speak up. For monsieur di~ or should I say 'fate'? I went here to play the madman and not really interested with surviving rather i just wanted to [redacted]. Well since i already sowed the seeds of chaos and  i got what exactly i need I might as well help even for a little bit now since the pieces are set and you want entertainment... I would like to present a piece: 

No tl;dr it's a long post but hey im putting it on spoiler so that it wont bother everyone.

Confessions of a madman.

A mad man got cast away with some random peeps on the island. But good lord someone said that there are murderers around. While he is rather wrong in the head... He actually still have enough capacity to do the stuff he does in his old trade: tracking someone. So that he did.

On a certain night he found person x Snooping around. He thought  person x is a person of interest.

In the morning, a poor chap died. Well the chap is actually a well known guy for his surviving skills. So the madman points it out to everyone but made it sound like it is an interesting view point which definitely not. But woe is him a poor sap actually latched on to an obvious bait and actually listed peeps . Well the sap isn't really important right now however so he casually throw a live bait that has something to do with the drunkard in an obvious fashion. Anyone attempting to touch it will be marked suspect. Some peeps casually avoided it but that's good that is exactly the right reaction for such obvious things. But no, person f actually latched onto it could he be...! But wait he managed to make peeps speak up perhaps he can casually confirm person x identity. So he decided to wait. Woe is him, his veteran partner amine got visited by the drunk. Does that mean that person x is...? Well the mad man  knows amine tends to misplay in games  they had played together so he doesn't fully trust it but had to confirm. But night is coming and mr.fate an imaginary friend of the drunk guy tells that someone must die. With little information he decided to just present himself to everyone for the butcher cuz in the end he can only track so far. He cant just go and see what the jig is up. But since he wants to create more tension... He decided to put some twist by trying to hint that he knows something at the same time throw a nasty bait for the criminals. At early night mr.fate killed Amine turns out he did another misplay was what the mad man thinks.

At night he decided to visit an unassuming fellow. All he learned however is that this guy stayed at a forest clearing.

What the mad man thought "this guy is so... You should probably stay by the beach youll be more useful there fer a look out in case of a rescue team approaches."

Morning came and s.paul the body guard was down. Which means person x is 50/50 a criminal or the drunk.

The mad man actually have an accomplice. The mad man isnt sure if this guy is aware but he actually is a good help in setting up some of his baits. Cuz since day1 this guy reacted exactly how the mad man wants. We shall call him j. The mad man started the day making it sound like he was in a hurry cuz he discovered something. Guess what? J let the mad man make it more convincing that the mad man knows something. How? By ignoring him the mad man actually used this as a leverage to sound more convincing. what do you know mr.fate decided to interfere with him. So at this point he decided to flat out reveal in a roundabout manner who he is. Well at this point person f ringed the alarms again. And guess what he got the nerve to explicitly imply that he is the drunkard. And woe is the mad man. Person f also implied that he visited person x. And guess what person x actually didn't denied this bs. But the mad man still isnt convinced by person f cuz person x can actually prove that [redacted] and can convince the mad man. But unknowingly  j actually helped the mad man again by withholding information. He helped the mad man because [redacted] and now the mad man has an elaborate death trap but he is not planning to use this cuz at this point the mad man no longer cares if he wins or not cuz he already got what he wants and that is [redacted].

...All that said i also further refuse to cooperate. I will not gonna defend myself as well if somebody else poses for tracker. Dont even try to convince me. i will only vote exactly whom the crowd votes even if it's myself and i wont give trust to anyone. I purposefully also didn't revealed some information just to create more tension muhahaha. So go figure it out yourselves.

• sailboat grabs some popcorn.

2 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Can I get any comments/opinions on my thoughts? Anyone who shares these thoughts, or maybe opposes them?

you just said something obvious.