[Game Over! GG] Stranded: A Mafia Game

R.I.P. TwinAero, you will be missed.

In other news, I will just make an accusation, kind of based on what Sailboat said. It probably makes sense to kill an experienced player, but an experienced player would know that this makes sense and thus, not kill an experienced player. I reckon at least one inexperienced player is a criminal. I'm looking at the registrations and there are several inexperienced players:

- S.paul

- Another Retired Shipper (Amine)

- LykosHand

- Jace Stormkirk

These are all the people that have zero experience (I didn't include the ones with little experience) and have my suspicion (though I can't really give any (other) founded arguments than Sailboat's...)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besed on what Hongaarse and Sailboat said, i'm going to take into account these people as they have ni experience and thus the most suspicous:

-S.paul

-LykosHand

-Jace Stormkirk

Well I wont be playing the blame game yet. That aside, a thought occurred to me: does anyone of you got role blocked by the drunk? I mean the person should've roamed around right? So at the very least one of us could have been blocked unless t'was unfortunate that they try to role block the vigilante. I believe it is prolly safe(?)  to say that you're blocked cuz a lot of us is blockable and at least this gives you a free alibi that you didnt stalked that night. Well, I think the only one blockable on the criminal side is the stalker cuz the person would try to gather intel asap while the strongman havent used his ace yet afterall its only usable once. well no one is throwing out opinions so im just gonna throw this out into the air

Ufufufufu.... it's been 24 hours and no one has begun voting yet. Maybe you can pick me for your vote jk

I won't say anything to encourage you, but here are some reminders:

- 5 out of the 9 of you must vote someone among you. The other four can abstain.

- Votes can be changed anytime, as long as you don't change it when the time limit ends 24 hours from now.

And here's something I probably haven't mentioned:

- If for example, less than 5 of you voted someone, such as only there being 3 voting, the one who got majority votes will not fall; one of the 6 abstainees will fall by random choice.

Well to be honest voting with this limmited amount information is never fun. I also aggree with what sailboat says; releasing whether you have been visited by the drunk guy is a relativily harmless piece of information to give. As a sign of good faifth I will say this: I have not been visited by the drunk guy.

Hm...honestly, I have no clue. However, I do need to vote before it's too late and I'll be quite busy very soon, then asleep after that.

My reasoning for my vote is pretty simple: They tried to keep themselves off the "Inexperienced, therefore suspicious" list.

Therefore...

Eliminate - Another Retired Shipper

28 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Since we don't have so many clues and time begins to be less and less, i think i will vote for Hongaarse. Just completely random. So...

Eliminate - HongaarseBeer

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!

Nah, just kidding, it's your right to do so

I only base this off of what has been said and since i was thrown under the bus by this guy all based on some ill conceived logic that makes no sense and it also had a domino effect of others considering me (among others) i vote to

Eliminate - HongaarseBeer

16 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Oh dear, I guess it's time for me to say goodbye

You wont try defending yourself?

3 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

welp if its okay to share stuff abut drunk guys, yes i was visited by a drunk guy also how can i blame myself xD

oh drunk guy if you are here your silence means you agree with this statement. just saying.

6 minutes ago, sailboat said:

You wont try defending yourself?

Well, I know I'm innocent. The thing is, how does one prove it? I can only say that I have a legitimate reason for my elimination vote (but I can't give too much information because I don't want to spoil my role). 

You're better off not killing me, because you will regret it later on. That's all from me