[Game Over! GG] Stranded: A Mafia Game

32 minutes ago, Anstane said:

Alright, I'm curious, who suspected me as a criminal?

Would it be pretentious of me to say that I did? :P
Lykos was more or less confirmed, It came down to you or Jace. While voting wise Jace kept jumping on Lykos' bandwagon, it was possible to attribute it to being green. While you leaked criminal traits left and right in game of course, I'm not accusing you of anything.

Plus I tagged him early on as the bulletproof, the pieces just fit better if you were the criminal.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then, all the better for us that you were eliminated early, considering how everyone else was so green :P

Yeah, I am not exactly experienced in this type of game.

3 hours ago, Anstane said:

Alright, I'm curious, who suspected me as a criminal?

You were acting so...neutral towards everything that was happening, and if I were Divergent, I'd love to see you as a cold-hearted (pun intended) criminal :P

I actually already figured everybody out MUHAHAHAHA! But seriously it wouldnt sound convincing if I just flat out said it and gave out all evidences cuz if I was wrong, it will gonna backfire on my face very hard. Also, the line where I said im not gonna be cooperative might have send so many mixed signals on everyone sorry for that but its not that I dont wanna be cooperative its just that I can't(See the very first line of that long post on page 5) so I just gave a believable thing to excuse myself out.

for Mr. Fate I'm disappointed no flavor text for me :P 

47 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

Which reminds me.... why was I shot night 1 ಠ_ಠ  a random pick or was Hongaarse's theory right?

I don't think any of my theories were right...